the kinda person who supports default

Look at you people calling the mother who supported his three kids a LIAR!

The guy has not paid child support and now his HUGE government salary is being garnished for the unpaid child support.

The man called his wife a nutter in the divorce papers and then could not pay his child support for ten years BUT could takes trips to Italy and loan his own campaign 35,000 dollars.

You people would defend aything in the name of your historically failed ideas.
Why do you hate justice?

Look at you people calling the mother who supported his three kids a LIAR!

The guy has not paid child support and now his HUGE government salary is being garnished for the unpaid child support.

The man called his wife a nutter in the divorce papers and then could not pay his child support for ten years BUT could takes trips to Italy and loan his own campaign 35,000 dollars.

You people would defend aything in the name of your historically failed ideas.

Correction...

His wife alleges he did not pay the child support
His huge government salary will be garnoished IF it is proven that he is guilty
He claimed his wife had psychological issues and such may or may not be true.
His wife alleges he has not paid child support for 10 years but the first question that comes up is why did it take her 10 years to file a complaint.

You will consider anyone with an (R) next to their name guilty based on allegations and not based on a trial.

You, TM, are a pathetic partisan fool.

did you see the income this guy claimed in the last couple of years?

he has two more kids from a second wife.

His new wife is supporting the family.

Now he is making the BIG BUCKS.

I think he is going to do anything to keep this sweet government job.

If he has paid child support Im sure he could prove that to a judge with check stubs huh?

For you people to pretend its a mystery that this scum didnt pay his child support is laughable

did you see the income this guy claimed in the last couple of years?

he has two more kids from a second wife.

His new wife is supporting the family.

Now he is making the BIG BUCKS.

I think he is going to do anything to keep this sweet government job.

If only you spent as much time working out your own issues as you do digging into the issues of people you dont agree with.

You may actually find life is a lot happier...and you may find you are a lot less paranoid.

She just hates anyone belonging to the GOP. If this guy were a Dem she wouldn't have posted word one.

Wonder why she hasn't put a thread up about all those dead beat dads out there. You know. The ones who's baby's mommies are all on welfare.

Bet the total bill for that far exceeds the $100,000 this guy allegedly owes.

Last edited:
If he has paid child support Im sure he could prove that to a judge with check stubs huh?

For you people to pretend its a mystery that this scum didnt pay his child support is laughable

And seeing as he has yet to have his day in court...exactly what says that he does NOT have those cancelled checks?

She just hates anyone belonging to the GOP. If this guy were a Dem she wouldn't have posted word one.

Wonder why she hasn't put a thread up about all those dead beat dads out there. You know. The ones who's baby's mommies are all on welfare.

Bet the total bill for that far exceeds the $100,000 this guy owes.
:confused: We don't know he owes a dime.

And seeing as he has yet to have his day in court...exactly what says that he does NOT have those cancelled checks?

Its been going on Ten years that he has been stiffing her.

Its been in the courts you liar

Why do you hate justice?

I guess you opted not to read the article you posted.
So that being said, I am done with this conversation with you.

Bet the total bill for that far exceeds the $100,000 this guy owes.

Exactly. A dem could commit fraud, rob a bank, flip his wiener out, etc................ and on and on and on.

After Joe Walsh missed payments, Cook County Judge Grace Dickler wrote in a 2005 order, “If Joe Walsh fails to tender [his 50 percent share of children’s expenses] to Laura within 7 days, ONE TIME, the court shall enter an automatic withdrawal . . . from Joe Walsh’s employer.”

After Joe Walsh missed payments, Cook County Judge Grace Dickler wrote in a 2005 order, “If Joe Walsh fails to tender [his 50 percent share of children’s expenses] to Laura within 7 days, ONE TIME, the court shall enter an automatic withdrawal . . . from Joe Walsh’s employer.”

"missed payments" is not the same as NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR 10 years.

Even you posted his earnings for a period of time. When times are tough, shit happens.

You people would not evern read the article before you automatically started defending some scumbag you didnt even know.

It was enough for you that he was a tea party fool.

This Government job he has been trying to get for decades is just what he wanted.

He now pulls down the big bucks by spewing hate on what hes paid to do.

You people are being had big time.

You people would not evern read the article before you automatically started defending some scumbag you didnt even know.

This Government job he has been trying to get for decades is just what he wanted.

Moron, I am not defending anyone. I don't have any evidence to defend or to support anyone.

I love the justice system. Why do you hate justice?

Wrong...

We read the article as it was written. We did not allow our personal sentiments allow us to read it in a way that made us gitty...as you did.

I have not convicted this guy nor have I given him a pass. If a court of law finds that he has been seriously remiss in his responsibilities as a father, then I will consider him a deadbeat and one not worthy of public office.

If his wife is found to have fabricated her allegations, I will consider psychiologically unstable or a criminal wasting tax payer money for personal gain.

Until then, I have no opinion.

You, on the other hand, have come to judgement before those who are capable of doing so have.

Question...do you spend your day looking for things to bash the right with?

Forum List

Back