the kinda person who supports default

TruthMatters...you have a habit of calling one guilty before they have their day in court.

Why do you have to reach so far to knock those that think differently than you? Are you that insecure with your position?

You pretended a judge had not already found he was stiffing his wife and kids

You know exactly why you said that.

You didnt say anything about this scumbags dealing with his kids.

You dont care about that.

You only care that hes your boy

Ex-spouses NEVER lie in motions. Never, EVER.

He called her a liar from the word go

And she called him a liar from word go.

Funny...I have seen that in bitter divorces many times.

Ahhh....but this one is iddferent. He is a tea party candidate....so he is automatically at fault.

Pathetic. TM......you will never learn.

THE POSTER you fool.

this poster called her a liar from the firsst post.
BTW this con man wrote to the court that his wife had mental problems to try and get custody.

He didnt get custody and lied about her mental sate to win.

You keep this scumbag , he fits perfectly in your tea party joke

You know exactly why you said that.

Yes, I DO know EXACTLY why I said that. I have enough experience in family court to know that ex-spouses lie in motions on a regular basis.

Moron.

.... You didnt say anything about this scumbags dealing with his kids.

Of course I didn't because I know shit about it. As do you, but that doesn't keep you from letting us all know what a moron you are on a regular basis.

.... You dont care about that.

Tell us all how someone can care about something that they don't know shit about?

Moron.

.... You only care that hes your boy
You are fucking nuts.

Moron.

He called her a liar from the word go

Ahhh....but this one is iddferent. He is a tea party candidate....so he is automatically at fault.

THE POSTER you fool.

BTW this con man wrote to the court that his wife had mental problems to try and get custody.

He did NOT call her a liar.

He simply implied that the possibility existed that she lied and that is why we have courts you freaking moron.

The fact that you did not read his post in that light is quite disturbing....but also VERY TELLING about you

Your problem is not that you are a moron.....your problem is reading comprehension.

Thanks for proving you didnt read the article before you jumped to call the woman who raised his kids without much help a liar.

THE POSTER you fool.

He simply implied that the possibility existed that she lied and that is why we have courts you freaking moron.

The fact that you did not read his post in that light is quite disturbing....but also VERY TELLING about you

Your problem is not that you are a moron.....your problem is reading comprehension.
Nah, she truly IS a moron.

(And, I'm a she.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the guy is a dead beat.

He hasnt paid miuch in child support for ten years now and he walks arround talking about children.

He had his condo repoed.

I jsut saw him admitt it on TV
Ex-spouses NEVER ever lie in motions.

Take that to the bank. (But make sure you take some cash, too, otherwise they will just laugh at you like the rest of us do.)

:cuckoo:

Oh I guess he really thinks they never lie?

THE POSTER you fool.

(And, I'm a she.)

lol...sorry....ma'am....or are you offended by that title becuase you worked so hard to get the title Si Modo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the guy is a dead beat.

He hasnt paid miuch in child support for ten years now and he walks arround talking about children.

He had his condo repoed.

I jsut saw him admitt it on TV
Ex-spouses NEVER ever lie in motions.

Take that to the bank. (But make sure you take some cash, too, otherwise they will just laugh at you like the rest of us do.)

:cuckoo:

Oh I guess he really thinks they never lie?
Yeah, you really are a moron.

*shaking my head in amazement*

(And, I'm a she.)

lol...sorry....ma'am....or are you offended by that title becuase you worked so hard to get the title Si Modo
Not offended at all. Most assume that.

Keep defending these scumbags.

It shows you for who you really are

Look, moron. No one, not a soul here, is 'defending' anyone.

What they ARE doing is saying there is not enough information to condemn or defend anyone.

You are the only one who seems to be in a position to condemn. That's because you are.............

You guessed it...a moron.

READ MY LIPS...

we are not defending him.
We are defending the justice system.

By the way...you"re willing to consider him guilty before proven so?
It shows You for who YOU really are.

Why do you hate justice?

Forum List

Back