the kinda person who supports default

Maybe this guy should just borrow some money to pay his bills.

Then he can borrow more money to pay the new bills he incurred for paying the old bills

Then he can borrow more money to pay for........

Yeah that's a real good plan

So, rather than have a balance plan of tax increases and spending cuts, let's just shut the government down.

You Teabaggers are so logical.

Nope. That is spin. The tea party wants to do what should be done. No tax increases and cut spending....

It will givce the unemployed a better shot at becoming employed.

Why do you not care for the unemployed?

Then he can borrow more money to pay the new bills he incurred for paying the old bills

So, rather than have a balance plan of tax increases and spending cuts, let's just shut the government down.

You Teabaggers are so logical.

I have absolutely no affiliation with any political group.

Unlike you I think for myself. And if you can show me the logic in spending more than you take in and endlessly borrowing to pay for it please be my guest.

BTW I am all for tax increases on those that pay no income tax.

Thats the circular plan. You borrow to pay off the last debtor which boosts your credit score to borrow more to pay off the current debtor. Then you borrow again from the 1st debtor to pay off the past debtor. Often this results in cash, free vacation air miles, and other goodies, so it is a win win proposition.

Thats the circular plan. You borrow to pay off the last debtor which boosts your credit score to borrow more to pay off the current debtor. Then you borrow again from the 1st debtor to pay off the past debtor. Often this results in cash, free vacation air miles, and other goodies, so it is a win win proposition.

So far I haven't received any goodies from the fucking government. Who is getting all those goodies anyway?

Oh yeah the fucking politicians.

Forum List

Back