The Killer Behind Gabby Giffords

Yet you're not willing to do anything to stop that yahoo from being able to spend his $700.

No I'm not....I happen to believe in the wisdom of our Constitution and the 1st and 2nd amendments in particular.

Threads like this show right wingers are just getting more pathetic and desperate by the day. You don't really think going after Gabby Gifford's husband is going to help your cause, do you?

Talk about "pathetic" and "desperate" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I watched the asshole trash the NRA, Ollie North, and law-abiding gun owners on Fox News Sunday an hour ago. Tired of it.....his wife was shot because she had no security...end of story.

He stated facts. If that is trashing them, then they should change their behavior.

No, he didn't state facts. He stated his opinion which is bought and paid for by the gun grabber lobby. He's got a guilty conscience for not protecting his wife and I'm sick of seeing him making a new career out of it.

Like I said. Pathetic and desperate.

plus there is a POLICE Coalition as another facet of GIFFORDS full of police experts looking to regulate Americans Gun RIGHTS . Certainly not something that was intended with the writing and thinking behind the 'second amendment' Tom Horn .

Last edited:
I'll begin by saying I have nothing against Mark Kelly's past or his love for wife Gabby Giffords. What I do have a problem with is his increasingly vicious attacks on the 2nd Amendment, the NRA, and support for the Soros financed Parkland shooting kids like little David Hoggwash. Kelly's past as an astronaut is always mentioned but not his combat missions in Desert Storm. Kelly knows all about "gun violence" having flown 39 combat sorties in an A-6 Intruder. No pilot wants to mention or think about the "innocent bystanders" his ordnance killed, nor should they. But let's get real here....Kelly knows what he's responsible for and so should people listening to him about taking firearms away from law-abiding Americans. If Gabby Giffords had ONE Tucson police officer assigned to her campaign appearance that day, or ONE Pima County Sheriffs deputy, Jared Loughner would have been shot dead before he commenced his killing spree. Both those departments were run by democrat appeasers and blame-shifted for weeks after the incident. For that matter, where was Kelly that Saturday morning ? A U.S. House of Representatives member appearing without security a hundred miles from the Mexican border was pure lunacy....and yet she did. We all prayed for Gabby to make a full recovery and she's mostly succeeded. But that doesn't excuse Mark Kelly using the travesty that happened to his wife, from making a new, and totally hypocritical career out it.

130411-gabby-giffords-mark-kelly-630p.grid-6x3.jpg

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia
Why does that make him a hypocrite? I spent over a decade carrying (and firing) a weapon for a living and I'm for gun control.

I don't see myself as a hypocrite. Here in America we don't need an AK on every plate. That's what makes this ace better than all.the other places I've been.

Yes...statists like you want their own guns...they just don't want their victims to have guns. We know how you guys operate since we understand history.....12 million Europeans didn't march into mass graves on their own, it took statists with guns to get them there.

I'll begin by saying I have nothing against Mark Kelly's past or his love for wife Gabby Giffords. What I do have a problem with is his increasingly vicious attacks on the 2nd Amendment, the NRA, and support for the Soros financed Parkland shooting kids like little David Hoggwash. Kelly's past as an astronaut is always mentioned but not his combat missions in Desert Storm. Kelly knows all about "gun violence" having flown 39 combat sorties in an A-6 Intruder. No pilot wants to mention or think about the "innocent bystanders" his ordnance killed, nor should they. But let's get real here....Kelly knows what he's responsible for and so should people listening to him about taking firearms away from law-abiding Americans. If Gabby Giffords had ONE Tucson police officer assigned to her campaign appearance that day, or ONE Pima County Sheriffs deputy, Jared Loughner would have been shot dead before he commenced his killing spree. Both those departments were run by democrat appeasers and blame-shifted for weeks after the incident. For that matter, where was Kelly that Saturday morning ? A U.S. House of Representatives member appearing without security a hundred miles from the Mexican border was pure lunacy....and yet she did. We all prayed for Gabby to make a full recovery and she's mostly succeeded. But that doesn't excuse Mark Kelly using the travesty that happened to his wife, from making a new, and totally hypocritical career out it.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

Not to hijack the thread, but the shooter was yet another on SSRI class antidepressants

SSRI anti-depressants linked to mass shootings?

Most all are

I see that Ollie North has come out and said the same thing today, so you are parroting the NRA President.

The problem is the easy accessibility to firearms, and conservatives keep twisting themselves into pretzels trying to excuse the only reason that these mass shootings are commonplace in America.

30 years of mass shootings by country

Check my history. Been making it for over a year.

Now what?

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia
Why does that make him a hypocrite? I spent over a decade carrying (and firing) a weapon for a living and I'm for gun control.

I don't see myself as a hypocrite. Here in America we don't need an AK on every plate. That's what makes this ace better than all.the other places I've been.
And you don't need a car that goes over 65mph. If you have one, I recommend they seize it from you without compensation. And if you don't give it up, you should go to prison for 100 years. Sound fair?
You need to stop with the cars/guns comparison. As soon as guns require a liability policy, licensing, and registration you can make it but not until then.
Guns are more difficult to buy, keep, and bear in many cities. Do you think it's easier to walk around with an automatic M16 (open carry) or to drive a car with an automatic transmission on a public road in New York City?
False equivalency.

I see that Ollie North has come out and said the same thing today, so you are parroting the NRA President.

The problem is the easy accessibility to firearms, and conservatives keep twisting themselves into pretzels trying to excuse the only reason that these mass shootings are commonplace in America.

I'm not "parroting" anybody. I did notice Kelly attacked Ollie this morning after Ollie's segment when he didn't have a chance to defend himself. That's how Kelly operates.....he's a back-shooter.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

Not to hijack the thread, but the shooter was yet another on SSRI class antidepressants

Most all are

You don't know what you are talking about...as you sit there, gun crime in Europe is going up.....and while more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rates have dropped......explain that...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

And you don't need a car that goes over 65mph. If you have one, I recommend they seize it from you without compensation. And if you don't give it up, you should go to prison for 100 years. Sound fair?

65 mph? No car needs to go over 30 miles an hour.....see how that works....slowly, inch by inch, the anti "whatevers" will restrict access to the things they hate....

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

65 mph? No car needs to go over 30 miles an hour.....see how that works....slowly, inch by inch, the anti "whatevers" will restrict access to the things they hate....

No it doesn't work like that.

Are you taking a salary for being an anti-gun lobbyist like he is...yes or no? I'm a combat Vet. I don't believe any yahoo with $700 should be able to buy an AR-15 but I'd never vote to prevent a sane person from owning one....that's the difference.
He believes in a cause, I wasn't aware he got paid for it but what difference does that make, really? Does the president of the NRA get a salary? Does that make him a hypocrite?
----------------------------- He is using his fame and reputation as an expert , all of these vets and government men are using their fame , free time and reputation of [hey i was military] retirement in the pursuit of disarming Americans Crep .

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

Most all are

See....they fail in your link.....look at Australia in particular....after they banned and confiscated guns they have had about 15 public shootings.....they just didn't reach the level of a mass shooting because the shooters didn't kill 4 or more people....they were in public, shooting people with guns and yet didn't kill enough to reach that point....so that list is a lie....

Timeline of major crimes in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• 3 August 1999 – La Trobe University shooting – Jonathan Brett Horrocks walked into the cafeteria in La Trobe university in Melbourne Victoria armed with a 38 caliber revolver handgun and opened fire killing Leon Capraro the boss and manager off the cafeteria and wounding a woman who was a student at the university.
  • 13 March 2000 – Millewa State Forest Murders – Barbara and Stephen Brooks and Stacie Willoughby were found dead, all three having been shot execution style and left in the forest.[60][61]
  • 26 May 2002 – A Vietnamese man walked into a Vietnamese wedding reception in Cabramatta Sydney, New South Wales armed with a handgun and opened fire wounding seven people.
    • 14 October 2002 – Dr. Margret Tobin, the South Australian head of Mental Health Services, was shot dead by Jean Eric Gassy as she walked out of a lift in her office building.
    • 21 October 2002 – Monash University shootingHuan Xiang opened fire in a tutorial room, killing two and injuring five.
    • 25 October 2003 – Greenacre double murder – A man and a woman are shot dead in a house in the suburb of Greenacre, Sydney which was the result of a feud between two Middle Eastern crime families, 24-year-old Ziad Abdulrazak was shot 10 times in the chest and head and 22-year-old Mervat Hamka was shot twice in the neck while she slept in her bedroom, up to 100 shots were fired into the house from four men who were later arrested and convicted of the murders.
    • 26 July 2004 – Security guard Karen Brown shot dead armed robber William Aquilina in a Sydney carpark after he violently bashed her and stole the hotel's takings. Brown was charged with murder but acquitted on the grounds of self-defence.[66][67]
  • 18 June 2007 – Melbourne CBD shooting – Christopher Wayne Hudson opened fire on three people, killing one and seriously wounding two others who intervened when Hudson was assaulting his girlfriend at a busy Melbourne intersection during the morning peak. He gave himself up to police in Wallan, Victoria on 20 June.[71]
  • 10 April 2010 – Rajesh Osborne shot and killed his three children, 12 year-old Asia, 10-year-old Jarius and 7-year-old Grace before killing himself in Roxburgh, Victoria.[citation needed]
  • 29 January 2012 – Giovanni Focarelli, son of Comancheros gang member Vincenzo Focarelli, was shot dead whilst Vincenzo survived the fourth attempt on his life.[79]
  • 28 April 2012 – A man opened fire in a busy shopping mall in Robina on the Gold Coast shooting Bandidos bikie Jacques Teamo. A woman who was an innocent bystander was also injured from a shotgun blast to the leg. Neither of the victims died, but the incident highlighted the recent increase in gun crime across major Australian cities including Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide.[citation needed]
  • 23 May 2012 – Christopher 'Badness' Binse, a career criminal well known to police, was arrested after a 44-hour siege at an East Keilor home in Melbourne's north west. During the siege, Binse fired several shots at police and refused to co-operate with negotiators; eventually tear gas had to be used to force him out of the house, at which point he refused to put down his weapon and was then sprayed with a volley of non-lethal bullets.[citation needed]
  • 15 December 2012 – Aaron Carlino murdered drug dealer Stephen Cookson in his East Perth home by shooting him twice in the head and then he cut up and dismembered his body. He buried his arms legs and torso in the backyard of his house and he wrapped his head in a plastic bag and dumped it on Rottnest Island. The head of Cookson was later found washed up on Rottnest Island by an 11-year-old girl. Carlino was convicted of the murder and was sentenced to life in prison.[citation needed]
  • 8 March 2013 – Queen Street mall siege – Lee Matthew Hiller entered the shopping mall on Queen Street Brisbane Queensland armed with a revolver and threatened shoppers and staff with the revolver, causing a 90-minute siege which ended when Hiller was shot and wounded in the arm by a police officer from the elite Specialist Emergency Response Team. Hiller was then later taken to hospital and was treated for his injury; he pleaded gulity to 20 charges and was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in jail with a non-parole period of two years and three months.[citation needed]
  • 29 July 2013 – Two bikie gang associates, Vasko Boskovski and Bassil Hijazi were shot dead in two separate shooting incidents minutes apart in South West Sydney. The previous week Bassil Hijazi had survived a previous attempt against his life after he was shot inside his car.[citation needed]
  • 9 September 2014 – Lockhart massacre – Geoff Hunt shot and killed his wife, Kim, his 10-year-old son Fletcher, and his daughters Mia, eight and Phoebe, six before killing himself on a farm in Lockhart in the Riverina district near Wagga Wagga New South Wales. The body of Geoff Hunt and a firearm are later found in a dam on the farm by police divers and a suicide note written by Geoff Hunt is also found inside the house on the farm.[citation needed]
  • 22 October 2014 – Wedderburn shootings – Ian Jamieson shot dead Peter Lockhart, Peter's wife Mary and Mary's son Greg Holmes on two farm properties in Wedderburn, Victoria over a property dispute. Jamieson surrendered to police after a three-and-a-half hour siege.[citation needed]
  • 7 November 2014 – Jordy Brook carjacked a Channel 7 news cameraman at gun point during a crime spree on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. He was later captured and arrested by police after luring police on a high speed chase and crashing the car.[citation needed]
  • 12 November 2014 – Jamie Edwards and Joelene Joyce a married couple who were drug dealers are found shot dead in a car on a highway in the town of Moama, New South Wales.[86]

• 15 December 2014 – 2014 Sydney hostage crisis – Seventeen people were taken hostage in a cafe in Martin Place, Sydney by Man Haron Monis. The hostage crisis was resolved in the early hours of 16 December, sixteen hours after it commenced, when armed police stormed the premises. Monis and two hostages were killed in the course of the crisis.[87]
  • 27 June 2015 – Hermidale triple murder – the bodies of three people, two men and a woman are found shot dead on a property in a rural farming community in the town of Hermidale west of Nyngan, the bodies of 28-year-old Jacob Cumberland his father 59-year-old Stephen Cumberland and a 36-year-old woman were found with gun shot wounds, the body of Jacob Cumberland was found on the drive way of the property, the body of the 36-year-old woman was found in the backyard of the property and the body of Stephen Cumberland was found in a burnt out caravan on the property. 61-year-old Allan O'Connor is later arrested and charged with the murders.
  • 10 September 2015 – A 49-year-old woman is shot dead in a Mc Donald's restaurant in Gold Coast by her 57-year-old ex partner, who then turned the gun on himself afterwards and shot himself dead.
  • 2 October 2015 - 2015 Parramatta shooting On 2 October 2015, Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, a 15-year-old boy, shot and killed Curtis Cheng, an unarmed police civilian finance worker, outside the New South Wales Police Force headquarters in Parramatta, Australia. Jabar was subsequently shot and killed by special constables who were protecting the police station.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

Tell that to smokers....

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

You need to stop with the cars/guns comparison. As soon as guns require a liability policy, licensing, and registration you can make it but not until then.

As soon as a car is a Right you can make that argument.... but as long as cars accidentally kill more people than guns are used to intentionally murder people, we will keep telling you the truth, that cars are deadlier than guns.

Are you taking a salary for being an anti-gun lobbyist like he is...yes or no? I'm a combat Vet. I don't believe any yahoo with $700 should be able to buy an AR-15 but I'd never vote to prevent a sane person from owning one....that's the difference.

Yet you're not willing to do anything to stop that yahoo from being able to spend his $700.

As long as that yahoo doesn't break the law with that gun there is no reason to stop him.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

Tell that to smokers....

Not the same thing dumb ass.

Tell that to smokers....

Not the same thing dumb ass.

The exact same thing....first it was smoking sections in Restaurants...now, you can't smoke in your own car if you have kids........inch by inch....

He believes in a cause, I wasn't aware he got paid for it but what difference does that make, really? Does the president of the NRA get a salary? Does that make him a hypocrite?
----------------------------- He is using his fame and reputation as an expert , all of these vets and government men are using their fame , free time and reputation of [hey i was military] retirement in the pursuit of disarming Americans Crep .
Still don't see how that makes him a hypocrite.

Congressperson Giffords was relatively unknown at the time of the shooting but Sarah Palin was front page news almost every day with Media Matters hiring a sleaze bag who rented a house nearby to spy on the Palin family 24/7. There is no argument that the Giffords shooter was totally deranged and his family (and the local sheriff) tended to support the democrat party so the shooting of a democrat politician didn't make sense unless you consider that the deranged shooter thought he was shooting at Sara Palin. Democrats (and their minions in the MSM) immediately circled the wagons and there was no speculation about a motive at the time just like there is no speculation about the motives of Hodgkinson and Paddock today. . To further muddy the waters the family and the local sheriff and the media decided to blame Rush Limbaugh.

Mark Kelly - Wikipedia

As soon as a car is a Right you can make that argument.... but as long as cars accidentally kill more people than guns are used to intentionally murder people, we will keep telling you the truth, that cars are deadlier than guns.
It's nonsense.

Forum List

Back