Vulnerable Democrat Senator Pushes Hard For Border Wall As Election Nears

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

28 Jul 2022 ~~ By Jennie Taer

• Democratic Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly, who’s staring down a competitive re-election bid, touted his role in getting the Biden administration to fill certain gaps in the southern border wall despite having a track record of not supporting legislation bolstering the wall.
  • The construction project, which the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced Thursday, will fill gaps in Yuma, Arizona’s, border wall as historic numbers of migrants continue to surge across the southern border.
  • “For too long, the Morelos Dam area has been an operational challenge for Border Patrol agents to properly secure the border and keep our communities safe,” Kelly said in a statement Thursday. “I’m glad that the Department of Homeland Security has listened to Arizona and is going to close these gaps. This is a step forward and I’ll keep working to ensure that Arizona has the tools needed for a secure and orderly process at the border including fencing and barriers where they make sense.”
But the former astronaut voted against border wall initiatives at least three times in 2021, including an amendment to prohibit the federal government’s cancellation of border wall contracts and two other amendments seeking to stop the cancellation of border wall contracts that had already received appropriated funding.

Commentary:
Kelly is a fraud, like rest of the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Left. Fraud is their language, their coin, their god.
Hmm...., if only someone else had come up with the idea for a border wall before now... But I guess that ship sailed, and you can't change the past. Oh. Wait.

**********​
When the push for the general election begins, Arizonans will get to see Chi-Com Kelly drag his brain damaged wife around.
Meanwhile Kelly has voted in lockstep with his Maoist-Marxist partners in pushing the Biden agenda wreaking havoc on America.
I was under impression that walls don't work. At least that's what PM/Dems tell us, and we don't have $5 billion to finish the wall. (Ironically, Biden had $40 billion to give to Ukraine for them to protect their border!)

3 months out is about the time you STOP listening to politicians who are up for re-election and instead pay attention to what they have done, supported, and said until then.

The last 3 months before their election is called the 'Desperation Days', rhe time where the corrupt, lying SOBs will literally do ANYTHING and say ANYTHING -- throw their mom under a bus, tell you they have seen the light, accepted Jesus, and will vote any way you want from now on...until the day after election when they have won. Then it's back to the same ol' business.

Time to start doing your home work starting back to when your reps won their last election until now. Again, the next 3 1/2 months don't matter!

with 85 percent of the country believing the dems are pulling the country in the wrong direction…it’s a good time to jump ship

This is why I say now - 3 1/2 months out from election time - is when you can STOP listening to piticians up for election.

3 1/2 months out is when corrupt, lying, desperate SOBs start saying anything, doing anything to get back in the f good graces of their constituents to save their asses.

Democrats all vote lock-step with each other, but every now and then leadership allows vulnerable Democrats vote against a bill to make it seem like they are bucking the party line for the good of their constituents ... but ONLY if leadership knows they already have the votes needed.

These vulnerable Dems will throw their mother under a bus, lie, cheat, and steal within this 3 1/2 month window to keep their seat then revert back after they have won.

Fences and walls never stopped illegal immigration or drug smuggling, enforcing our immigration law will stop both. It allows for anyone entering the country illegally to be deported and not released for court appearances. Democrats and Republicans do not have the guts to enforce our immigration laws so catch and release go on and on.
Deportation is one of the most common immigration proceedings that non-citizens can face. Illegal immigrants can be deported (removed) when they no longer have the authority to remain in the country due to expired visas, illegal entry, and other violations.

Asylum seekers are a joke on Americans.

28 Jul 2022 ~~ By Jennie Taer

• Democratic Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly, who’s staring down a competitive re-election bid, touted his role in getting the Biden administration to fill certain gaps in the southern border wall despite having a track record of not supporting legislation bolstering the wall.
  • The construction project, which the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced Thursday, will fill gaps in Yuma, Arizona’s, border wall as historic numbers of migrants continue to surge across the southern border.
  • “For too long, the Morelos Dam area has been an operational challenge for Border Patrol agents to properly secure the border and keep our communities safe,” Kelly said in a statement Thursday. “I’m glad that the Department of Homeland Security has listened to Arizona and is going to close these gaps. This is a step forward and I’ll keep working to ensure that Arizona has the tools needed for a secure and orderly process at the border including fencing and barriers where they make sense.”
But the former astronaut voted against border wall initiatives at least three times in 2021, including an amendment to prohibit the federal government’s cancellation of border wall contracts and two other amendments seeking to stop the cancellation of border wall contracts that had already received appropriated funding.

Commentary:
Kelly is a fraud, like rest of the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Left. Fraud is their language, their coin, their god.
Hmm...., if only someone else had come up with the idea for a border wall before now... But I guess that ship sailed, and you can't change the past. Oh. Wait.

**********​
When the push for the general election begins, Arizonans will get to see Chi-Com Kelly drag his brain damaged wife around.
Meanwhile Kelly has voted in lockstep with his Maoist-Marxist partners in pushing the Biden agenda wreaking havoc on America.
I was under impression that walls don't work. At least that's what PM/Dems tell us, and we don't have $5 billion to finish the wall. (Ironically, Biden had $40 billion to give to Ukraine for them to protect their border!)
How is he a fraud? I can't seem to reconsile that statement based on the OP.

The Sins of the Fathers: The Children of Undocumented Immigrants Pay the Price​

HELL NO, Illegal is illegal.

LOL....As soon as I heard about it the other day I thought "Huh, Kelly must be in trouble"......I looked at the spread against Masters (the likely primary winner) and while Kelly is ahead by 4 to 9 points that does spell trouble for the incumbent.
~~~~~~
The gullible citizens of Arizona re-elected him on Kelly's blatant lie about the border. Things won't get better for Arizonans or America under the auspices of the re-elected politician named Mark Kelly.

Last edited:
How is he a fraud? I can't seem to reconsile that statement based on the OP.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

Russian astronauts are ten times the men Kelly was and ever can become.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
He is a democrat, of course he is a fraud.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
He never advocated for a wall across the entire border. He, like nearly every Democrat, advocates for strategically place sections of wall.

Their is a distinction.

Forum List

Back