The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Gun owners have the NRA to protect their rights.

Minorities have their own organizations to protect their rights.

It's pathetic this has to be explained to obtuse, willfully stupid retards.

Do some NRA members get pretty pissed off at people trying to take their rights from them? Oh, hell yes! Does that make the angry people who say nasty things about "gun grabbers" wrong or evil?

Nope.

Same deal with organizations fighting racists. Do some get pretty pissed at people trying to deny them their rights? Oh, hell yeah.

The nra does not support discrimination against non gun owners.

YOur comparison is completely wrong.

And the La Raza San Diego Lawyers Association does not support discrimination against non-hispanic lawyers.

His comparison is dead on accurate.

Of course it supports discrimination against non-Hispanic lawyers. You can't promote Hispanic lawyers without discriminating against non-Hispanic lawyers.

So you agree that the NRA promotes discrimination against non-gun owners?

Correll (1) can't show that the parents were illegal, and (2) if they were, so what, and (3) ignores that they became citizens, and (4) the judge is an American born in Indiana, and (5) how any of his rulings are unfair to Trump, and (6) how the rulings make him a racist.

I can see why you would want to change the subject from your defense of the media.

I really crushed it gooooooood.
Sorry you can't keep up.

Everything I printed is true.

Attacking the media, Correll, will not save Trump.

You're the one that stepped forward to defend the media, and then tried to change the subject after I pointed out how insanely hypocritical and dishonest they have been in attacking Trump for saying ONE Hispanic hates him, after they have been spending all year gloating about how hispanics in general hate Trump.

Ah Correll with the strawman he drags out each time.

He will do anything to divert attention from the fact that
a) Trump called Judge Curiel a "Mexican" and
b) Trump claimed that Judge Curiel hated him despite any evidence that the Judge 'hates' him any more than the majority of Americans who hate Trump.

You know, the judge gave the reason why he released the documents on the day that he released them.

He said that since Trump is a candidate for the presidency, there needs to be transparency in this case.

So, because the judge thought transparency would be a good thing for this case, he released the documents.
He gave a bullshit excuse. Rules about confidentiality don't change because the person concerned is running for government office. That's precisely why those records shouldn't have been released, not why they should have been.

What rules?

If Judge Curiel 'broke' the rules- why haven't Trump's lawyers gone to court to make that claim?

Because Trump's lawyers are rational and you are an idiot.

Gun owners have the NRA to protect their rights.

Minorities have their own organizations to protect their rights.

It's pathetic this has to be explained to obtuse, willfully stupid retards.

Do some NRA members get pretty pissed off at people trying to take their rights from them? Oh, hell yes! Does that make the angry people who say nasty things about "gun grabbers" wrong or evil?

Nope.

Same deal with organizations fighting racists. Do some get pretty pissed at people trying to deny them their rights? Oh, hell yeah.

The nra does not support discrimination against non gun owners.

YOur comparison is completely wrong.

And the La Raza San Diego Lawyers Association does not support discrimination against non-hispanic lawyers.

His comparison is dead on accurate.
It's very existence is discrimination against non-hispanic lawyers. Where is the Anglo Lawyers Association.

You become a lawyer and you can start your own Anglo Lawyers Association- nothing is stopping you.

Meanwhile thanks for pointing out that you have absolutely no evidence of any discrimination.

If you think he's not going to be fair because he may disagree with Trump, that is the very definition of bias.

Again, BritBrat, you show that you really don't know anything.
Yes, ruling against Trump because the judge disagrees with Trump's politics is the definition of bias.

Yet you have absolutely no evidence that the Judge ruled against Trump because the Judge disagrees with Trump's politics.

See the thing with 'bias' is actually demonstrating some evidence to support your claim.

And like all of your claims in this thread- you have failed to do so.
You don't need evidence that a judge is biased. They don't have bias trials for judges. All you need is An obvious motive for the judge to be biased, and he has one.

Well of course you and Trump don't need evidence- hell you just lie and make crap up.

As a reason to excuse a judge- then everyone else needs evidence.

But for you to lie about the judge?

No you need no evidence to keep lying about him at all.

You're asking for iron clad proof, not evidence. The fact that he's a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association and does pro-bono work for illegal aliens is all the evidence needed.

No- I am pointing out you have no evidence- the crap you pull out out of your ass is nothing more than your usual crap.

[Q
No matter what Trump says, the Left will pretend that it is the worst thing ever..

LOL- no matter what Trump says- the Trumpsters will pretend that is not what he actually said and try to explain away why it isn't really what he said

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

“What happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that’s fine,” Mr. Trump said.

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

I like this quote from the Wall Street Journal about Trump's remarks

A Wall Street Journal editorial calls on Trump to apologize to the judge.

The paper pointed out that "Trump is attacking Judge Curiel in a personal business case [against Trump University], not a political one, and as a candidate for President we think he should be above this kind of pettiness."

But what makes matters even worse for The Wall Street Journal is Trump's betrayal of conservative principles.

Some how my school boy, Correll, thinks the following is defending the media:

Correll (1) can't show that the parents were illegal, and (2) if they were, so what, and (3) ignores that they became citizens, and (4) the judge is an American born in Indiana, and (5) how any of his rulings are unfair to Trump, and (6) how the rulings make him a racist.

Your words, asshole.

"JAKESTARKEY SAID:
The media is telling the truth, Trump is lying, and his followers are crying.

Poor, poor Correll."

My response.

"The same media that for a year happily supported the lib meme that all hispanics hate Trump and that was why he was going to lose the election.

And then viciously attacked Trump when Trump said ONE hispanic hated him and that was why he was losing his court case?

That media is telling the Truth?

hqdefault.jpg
"

Instead of admitting I was right, like a honest person would do,

YOu tried to change the subject.

And now you are lying about it, by pretending to be too STUPID to understand what I was referring to.

Which I will give you the compliment of refusing to believe you are quite THAT stupid.

So, stop your lying, liar.

[Q
No matter what Trump says, the Left will pretend that it is the worst thing ever..

LOL- no matter what Trump says- the Trumpsters will pretend that is not what he actually said and try to explain away why it isn't really what he said

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

“What happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that’s fine,” Mr. Trump said.

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

For over a year now, you lefties have been gloating that hispanics hate Trump.

Trump claims ONE PARTICULAR hispanic hates him.

And the same lefties that have been gloating about how much Hispanics hate TRump attack trump for saying a hispanic hates him.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

The paper pointed out that "Trump is attacking Judge Curiel in a personal business case [against Trump University], not a political one, and as a candidate for President we think he should be above this kind of pettiness."

But what makes matters even worse for The Wall Street Journal is Trump's betrayal of conservative principles.

The author of that piece is a moron.

Just because the case is a personal business case, does not mean that the judge cannot have a political bias against the Defendant.

Correll has admitted that he (1) can't show that the parents were illegal, and (2) if they were, so what, and (3) ignores that they became citizens, and (4) the judge is an American born in Indiana, and (5) how any of his rulings are unfair to Trump, and (6) how the rulings make him a racist.

All Correll can do is yell about the media reporting the above points.

Your words, asshole.

"JAKESTARKEY SAID:

Poor, poor Correll."

My response.

"The same media that for a year happily supported the lib meme that all hispanics hate Trump and that was why he was going to lose the election..

You have made that claim over and over- and you also told us how the 'Left' made that claim over and over.

You still haven't proven any of your claims.

Once again- Correll- zero content.

Just because the case is a personal business case, does not mean that the judge cannot have a political bias against the Defendant.

Yeah- because the Wall Street Journal is known for hiring 'morons'

Just because the case involves Donald Trump does not mean that everyone is assumed to have a political bias against Trump.

[Q

And no one- not you- not Trump- has been able to provide any evidence that this one particular "Mexican" as Trump calls him- hates him.

The only one with any apparent bias in this entire situation is Donald Trump- who is biased against Judge Curiel because of his "Mexican heritage"

Correll has admitted that he (1) can't show that the parents were illegal, and (2) if they were, so what, and (3) ignores that they became citizens, and (4) the judge is an American born in Indiana, and (5) how any of his rulings are unfair to Trump, and (6) how the rulings make him a racist.

All Correll can do is yell about the media reporting the above points.

And the same lefties that have been gloating about how much Hispanics hate TRump attack trump for saying a hispanic hates him.

Your words, asshole.

"JAKESTARKEY SAID:

Poor, poor Correll."

My response.

"The same media that for a year happily supported the lib meme that all hispanics hate Trump and that was why he was going to lose the election..

You have made that claim over and over- and you also told us how the 'Left' made that claim over and over.

You still haven't proven any of your claims.

Once again- Correll- zero content.

I'm not here to play stupid games.

Your request to have a well know fact of the last year documented has been noted, ridiculed and dismissed.

Yeah- because the Wall Street Journal is known for hiring 'morons'

Just because the case involves Donald Trump does not mean that everyone is assumed to have a political bias against Trump.

Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority.

I supported my claim.

If you think that the writer was not a moron, then defend his primary point, ie that a judge CAN'T have a political bias that effects his judgement in a personal business case.

And I look forward to seeing how you avoid even trying to do that.

Because we both know that you will not do that, because it is a moronic thing for that writer to claim.

[Q

And no one- not you- not Trump- has been able to provide any evidence that this one particular "Mexican" as Trump calls him- hates him.

The only one with any apparent bias in this entire situation is Donald Trump- who is biased against Judge Curiel because of his "Mexican heritage"

Trump is "biased" against the Judge because the judge released sealed court documents to Trump's political enemies for political reasons.

We trumps supporters have presented evidence. You have chosen to disbelieve because you WANT to stop Trump, and having sealed court documents released might do that.

YOu do not want Trump to have a Fair Trial, you want him to lose.

Here is Correll's documented proof: "just because the case is a personal business case, does not mean that the judge cannot have a political bias against the Defendant."

Dodo is documenting his assertion with assertion, which is the Fallacy of Dodo Personal Assertion.

Trump is going to lose in good part because of dodos like Correll.

Forum List

Back