The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Dumb fucks don't know the difference between an organization which advocates racial equality (NAACP/San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association) and one which advocates racial superiority (KKK).

The NAACP supports anti-white discrimination, such as specifically Disparate Impact Theory, as seen in the New Haven Firefighter case.

You are a fool.

Why am I not surprised that you consider the NAACP to be a racist organization also.

Sort of par for the course for a Trump supporter.

Can you explain to me why you believe that Disparate Impact Theory does NOT require anti-white discrimination?.

I don't see why I should explain to you the bug up your butt.

You want to show why you believe the NAACP is a racist organization please feel free to do so.

Meanwhile- the NAACP is not the one accused of refusing to rent to blacks- and settling the lawsuit

Two years later, Trump Management settled the case, promising not to discriminate against blacks, Puerto Ricans and other minorities. As part of the agreement, Trump was required to send its list of vacancies in its 15,000 apartments to a civil-rights group, giving them first priority in providing applicants for certain apartments, according to a contemperaneous New York Times account. Trump, who emphasized that the agreement was not an admission of guilt, later crowed that he was satisfied because it did not require them to “accept persons on welfare as tenants unless as qualified as any other tenant.”

Hmmm who is racist?
Trump or the NAACP

Correll says its clearly the NAACP

Not Trump who said:
"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

Gun owners have the NRA to protect their rights.

Minorities have their own organizations to protect their rights.

It's pathetic this has to be explained to obtuse, willfully stupid retards.

Do some NRA members get pretty pissed off at people trying to take their rights from them? Oh, hell yes! Does that make the angry people who say nasty things about "gun grabbers" wrong or evil?

Nope.

Same deal with organizations fighting racists. Do some get pretty pissed at people trying to deny them their rights? Oh, hell yeah.

The nra does not support discrimination against non gun owners.

YOur comparison is completely wrong.

And the La Raza San Diego Lawyers Association does not support discrimination against non-hispanic lawyers.

His comparison is dead on accurate.

Of course it supports discrimination against non-Hispanic lawyers. You can't promote Hispanic lawyers without discriminating against non-Hispanic lawyers.

Do some NRA members get pretty pissed off at people trying to take their rights from them? Oh, hell yes! Does that make the angry people who say nasty things about "gun grabbers" wrong or evil?

Nope.

Same deal with organizations fighting racists. Do some get pretty pissed at people trying to deny them their rights? Oh, hell yeah.

And the La Raza San Diego Lawyers Association does not support discrimination against non-hispanic lawyers.

It's very existence is discrimination against non-hispanic lawyers. Where is the Anglo Lawyers Association.

Bias doesn't necessarily have to do with what the case is about, moron. It means the judge has a reason to dislike Trump, and he sure has a big reason. I wouldn't trust any leftwing judge to give Trump a fair hearing, let alone a Mexican judge who does pro-bono work for illegal aliens.

You've go to be kidding if you think he's going to be fair.

If you think he's not going to be fair because he may disagree with Trump, that is the very definition of bias.

Again, BritBrat, you show that you really don't know anything.
Yes, ruling against Trump because the judge disagrees with Trump's politics is the definition of bias.

Yet you have absolutely no evidence that the Judge ruled against Trump because the Judge disagrees with Trump's politics.

See the thing with 'bias' is actually demonstrating some evidence to support your claim.

And like all of your claims in this thread- you have failed to do so.
You don't need evidence that a judge is biased. They don't have bias trials for judges. All you need is An obvious motive for the judge to be biased, and he has one.

Well of course you and Trump don't need evidence- hell you just lie and make crap up.

As a reason to excuse a judge- then everyone else needs evidence.

But for you to lie about the judge?

No you need no evidence to keep lying about him at all.

You're asking for iron clad proof, not evidence. The fact that he's a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association and does pro-bono work for illegal aliens is all the evidence needed.

You know, the judge gave the reason why he released the documents on the day that he released them.

He said that since Trump is a candidate for the presidency, there needs to be transparency in this case.

So, because the judge thought transparency would be a good thing for this case, he released the documents.

Trumps poll numbers took a dive in Florida. Stupidity like this has consequences. Some people are just too dense to see it.

Do you think that the Judge's release of sealed records to a lefty media outlet was fair?
I have no idea because I don't know the facts of the case. What I do know is Trump yet again shot himself in the foot by running off his mouth.

If you can't say that he is wrong, you have to consider the possibility that he is right.

In that scenario, all these people screaming that it was racist of him to say the judge is biased are assholes.

He believes that the judge who is fucking him, is unfair.

Wow. THat never happens.

No matter what Trump says, the Left will pretend that it is the worst thing ever.

Why do you give them any credibility?

Dismiss them as the partisan hacks they are.

Nope.

Just about all the minority groups I am aware of support anti-white discrimination..

Feel free to prove that.

And then we will regroup and compare to the NRA again.

Ricci v. DeStefano - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the prime example of the Supreme COurt case where we see that Disparate Impact Theory which was supported by all the dem appointed judges, requires anti-white discrimination of employers.

As the vast majority of minorities support the Dems and such "affirmative action" and aggressive use of civil rights laws, my point stands.

NOw how does that argue that the NRA wants discrimination against non gun owners?

DO WE NEED ANY MORE EVIDENCE THAT THIS JUDGE IS BIASED AS HELL!!!????

So far you haven't provided any evidence that Judge Curiel is biased.

Blaming Jake for your own lack of content is really pretty stupid- even for you.

That was meant to be humorous.

I have discussed my opinion that the Judge, releasing sealed court documents for a lib media outlet so that they could dig for something they could gin up into a smear against Trump is evidence of bias..

Of course your opinion is biased also. Like I said- so far you have failed to provide any evidence that Judge Curiel is biased- just like Trump has- I mean other than calling him a "Mexican"

And what is it that you think Trump wanted concealed from public scrutiny in those documents?

Could it include this statement from a former Trump U employee?

And a former Trump U sales manager allegedly admitted, "I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money."

I presented the fact that the judge released sealed documents to a leftist media outlet for the purpose of attacking Trump, not any valid reason.

No- that is not a fact- that is your opinion.

The fact is that Judge Curiel released sealed documents to a newspaper who had argued for the release of those documents.

The rest is your personal opinion.

And we see the normal response from a dishonest leftist.

Choosing to assume the best of intentions from those on his side, despite any evidence to the contrary, while seeing Evulness in the way that cons part their hair.

There is no connection whatsoever about Curiel’s parents’ immigrant status and his professional rulings. None. Whatsoever. All the far right can do is yell “what if” just like McCarthy or Trump or Correll.

The NAACP was created overwhelmingly with white founders and fights for civil liberties. Not Trump. Correll fights as a white defended of whatever is the white working class and denies he is a racist.

Correll wants a nation in his image and is willing to tear the nation apart to get it.

The judge cannot respond to Trump by the ethics of the profession. If Trump’s enemies are stomping on his head, Curiel has no ethical or moral or legal standard to rescue Donnie’s ass.

Will someone explain to Correll that his Disparate Impact Theory need not be deliberately intended to have racist impact?

There is no reason Curiel would be involved in attacking Trump at all, because Trump is his own worst enemy.

Was Curiel wrong or in error to release certain sealed records

Lawsplainer: Is There Anything Unusual About Judge Curiel's Orders ...

Lawsplainer: Is There Anything Unusual About Judge Curiel's Orders In The Trump University Case?...

Pope Hat

Jun 1, 2016 - So does the record support that Judge Curiel is in the tank for the ... How might it happen that documents were mistakenly included for release? ..... He should have kept all records sealed, DESPERATELY stayed away from ...

You're being silly. We are talking about his PARENTS.

Still waiting for you to show us his 'strong opinions about immigrations' that you claim the Judge has.

Why not stop lying- and just admit you are pulling those claims out of your ass?

If you can't make the leap from his parents were immigrants, perhaps illegal immigrants to him caring about the issue, it is because you are being Willfully Obtuse.

I didn't make this claim:
The judge, as a 2cd generation immigrant, certainly has strong opinions about immigration, especially Mexican immigration.

That would be you.

You ASSume that the judge has strong opinions- but have absolutely no evidence to support that- and you want everyone else to ASSume just like you do.

But we don't assume there is a bias in any judge- hell the only one who has made what appears to be a biased remark is Donald Trump- when he called Judge Curiel "a Mexican"

There is SOME reason he wanted to give Trump's enemies more ammo to use against him.

Why do you think he did so?.

Again- you want me to 'ASSume" like you do, rather rely upon the facts.

A newspaper made a request for the sealed documents to be unsealed. Judge Curiel granted that request.

I notice you also assume that those sealed documents DO contain ammo that can be used against Trump.

No, I assume that no matter what is in them, that the vile, lying, piece of shit media will lie and claim they are the worst things ever.

You show NO interest in the Judge's reasons for his decision.

But you assume they are fair.

The media is telling the truth, Trump is lying, and his followers are crying.

Poor, poor Correll.

You know, the judge gave the reason why he released the documents on the day that he released them.

He said that since Trump is a candidate for the presidency, there needs to be transparency in this case.

So, because the judge thought transparency would be a good thing for this case, he released the documents.
He gave a bullshit excuse. Rules about confidentiality don't change because the person concerned is running for government office. That's precisely why those records shouldn't have been released, not why they should have been.

The media is telling the truth, Trump is lying, and his followers are crying.

Poor, poor Correll.

The same media that for a year happily supported the lib meme that all hispanics hate Trump and that was why he was going to lose the election.

And then viciously attacked Trump when Trump said ONE hispanic hated him and that was why he was losing his court case?

That media is telling the Truth?

hqdefault.jpg

Correll (1) can't show that the parents were illegal, and (2) if they were, so what, and (3) ignores that they became citizens, and (4) the judge is an American born in Indiana, and (5) how any of his rulings are unfair to Trump, and (6) how the rulings make him a racist.

Correll (1) can't show that the parents were illegal, and (2) if they were, so what, and (3) ignores that they became citizens, and (4) the judge is an American born in Indiana, and (5) how any of his rulings are unfair to Trump, and (6) how the rulings make him a racist.

I can see why you would want to change the subject from your defense of the media.

I really crushed it gooooooood.

I can see why you would want to change the subject from your defense of the media.

Sorry you can't keep up.

Everything I printed is true.

Attacking the media, Correll, will not save Trump.

Sorry you can't keep up.

Everything I printed is true.

Attacking the media, Correll, will not save Trump.

I'm keeping up fine.

You're the one that stepped forward to defend the media, and then tried to change the subject after I pointed out how insanely hypocritical and dishonest they have been in attacking Trump for saying ONE Hispanic hates him, after they have been spending all year gloating about how hispanics in general hate Trump.

I guess there really wasn't anything you could say to defend the media as honest after that.

50494206.jpg

Some how my school boy, Correll, thinks the following is defending the media:

Forum List

Back