The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

And if they did not, who cares?

Curiel was born in the US. End of story.

not only that, but even if they were illegal, it does not prove bias on the part of the judge.....that is like asking a black judge to recuse himself over a racial case....or a white judge to recuse himself from a KKK case....

I'm not here to play stupid games.

Your posts here in this thread demonstrate the fallacy of your claim.

And again you cut my argument instead of addressing it.

Coward.
You need to offer proof for a claim other than your repeated assertions.

Some moron asks you to prove that water is wet,

Some moron makes a claim- and for days and days keep refusing to prove his claim- just demonstrates all he has is what he pulls out of his ass.

And yes- I am speaking of Correll.

And you keep cutting my responses where I explain what a fool you are being.

Coward.

The same lefties that for a year happily supported the lib meme that all hispanics hate Trump and that was why he was going to lose the election

are now pretending to be outraged that Trump has claimed that one particular hispanic hates him.

Lets all take a minute to laugh at these dishonest fucks.

Correll has admitted that he (1) can't show that the parents were illegal, and (2) if they were, so what, and (3) ignores that they became citizens, and (4) the judge is an American born in Indiana, and (5) how any of his rulings are unfair to Trump, and (6) how the rulings make him a racist.

All Correll can do is yell about the media reporting the above points.

For over a year now, you lefties have been gloating that hispanics hate Trump.

Yet in this entire thread, Correll has yet to actually substantiate his claim.

Meanwhile, there is absolutely no evidence that Judge Curiel hates Trump any more than the average American.

Of course the vast majority of Americans dislike Trump- so that by itself means little to nothing.

Everyone who reads this knows that you are full of shit

Stop pretending that everyone else is as full of shit as you are.

Remember the only one kissing Trump's ass is you.
The only one who keeps making excuses for Trump- is again you.

Every claim you have made in this thread you have pulled right out of your ass.

View attachment 79174

The same media that for a year happily supported the lib meme that all hispanics hate Trump and that was why he was going to lose the election

are now pretending to be outraged that Trump has claimed that one particular hispanic hates him.

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-laugh-but-when-i-do-i-m-laughing-at-you-a772d3.jpg

Your words, asshole.

"JAKESTARKEY SAID:
The media is telling the truth, Trump is lying, and his followers are crying.

Poor, poor Correll."

My response.

"The same media that for a year happily supported the lib meme that all hispanics hate Trump and that was why he was going to lose the election..

You have made that claim over and over- and you also told us how the 'Left' made that claim over and over.

You still haven't proven any of your claims.

Once again- Correll- zero content.

Coward.

And again you show you have no argument.

You just support Donald Trump's racist claims against Judge Curiel.

It is not racist to state that a judge hates you.

Try to be less of a dick.

Trump claims ONE PARTICULAR hispanic hates him.

And no one- not you- not Trump- has been able to provide any evidence that this one particular "Mexican" as Trump calls him- hates him.

The only one with any apparent bias in this entire situation is Donald Trump- who is biased against Judge Curiel because of his "Mexican heritage"

Trump is "biased" against the Judge because the judge released sealed court documents to Trump's political enemies for political reasons.

LOL- Judge Curiel legally released evidence to a newspaper.

How do we know that even Trump doesn't consider that evidence of 'bias'?

Because his lawyers haven't gone to court making that claim.

Just you.

Because that is the best you can come up with- and it ain't evidence of anything other than your bias.

That was stupid.

No one is arguing that the Judge doesn't have the legal authority to release damaging sealed court records to a defendants political enemies, for political reasons. Just that he SHOULDN'T..

Which is of course- nothing more than your personal opinion.

And which is what you offer as 'evidence' of Judge Curiel's bias.

So to recap: the only evidence you have of Judge Curiel's 'bias' is the crap you pull out of your ass.

My well argued and supported opinion.

As opposed to you, Mr. Please prove that water is wet.

Curiel has ruled against Trump, thus in the immature head of Correll, the judge is racist. The fact that the racist charge comes from Correll, because he can't prove his charge against Curiel. 91% of Latinos have a good idea of who is the racist.

View attachment 79202

Why do you constantly misrepresent what I say?

Curiel is ruling against Trump for POLITICAL REASONS.

Trump cited one of his POLITICAL POLICIES as the reason that the judge ruled against him.

91% of the lations might have bought your side's, race baiting, but that does not mean it is true.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

And if they did not, who cares?

Curiel was born in the US. End of story.

not only that, but even if they were illegal, it does not prove bias on the part of the judge.....that is like asking a black judge to recuse himself over a racial case....or a white judge to recuse himself from a KKK case....

How invested are you in Trump losing?

It is when you say it is because he is a Mexican or an immigrant or a whatever when you have no evidence, correll.

It is when you say his parents are illegal immigrants when you can't prove that, correll. No, you will not be allowed to deflect to political reasons, you loser.

I found some footage of correll's cat. Like pet, like master.

not-racist_c_201701.webp

It is when you say it is because he is a Mexican or an immigrant or a whatever when you have no evidence, correll.

Immigration is a political issue. HIs parents were immigrants. He has a deep personal and emotional investment in the issue. For you to pretend that this is racist of me to say is absurd.

It is when you say his parents are illegal immigrants when you can't prove that, correll. No, you will not be allowed to deflect to political reasons, you loser.

It is what? Deflect to political reasons? But what if political reasons are the reason?

I found some footage of correll's cat. Like pet, like master....

Then your cat would be admitting it is a lying asshole.

Correll, you tried to deflect from racial to political, got caught, and are crying.

At least you have stopped the "illegal" immigrant bull shit.

You have no idea if it he "has a deep and personal emotional investment" in the matter.

That is merely another assertion of yours without evidence.

Say hello to your racist kitty.

Last edited:
Correll, you tried to deflect from racial to political, got caught, and are crying.

At least you have stopped the "illegal" immigrant bull shit.

You have no idea if it he "has a deep and personal emotional investment" in the matter.

That is merely another assertion of yours without evidence.

Say hello to your racist kitty.

If you think he doesn't have a deep and personal emotional involvement with his parents you are a fool.

The same lefties that for a year happily supported the lib meme that all hispanics hate Trump and that was why he was going to lose the election

ec545c3d10b463fe228e0955d6a69faa93cbd5effe4406122556bcf9278339ac.jpg

And no one- not you- not Trump- has been able to provide any evidence that this one particular "Mexican" as Trump calls him- hates him.

The only one with any apparent bias in this entire situation is Donald Trump- who is biased against Judge Curiel because of his "Mexican heritage"

Trump is "biased" against the Judge because the judge released sealed court documents to Trump's political enemies for political reasons.

Just you.

Because that is the best you can come up with- and it ain't evidence of anything other than your bias.

That was stupid.

No one is arguing that the Judge doesn't have the legal authority to release damaging sealed court records to a defendants political enemies, for political reasons. Just that he SHOULDN'T..

So to recap: the only evidence you have of Judge Curiel's 'bias' is the crap you pull out of your ass.

LOL- your unsubstantiated opinion.

But I am glad we are in agreement that you have no evidence to support your claim of bias by Judge Curiel.

[

LOL- after insulting Mexicans and Hispanics for over a year Trump now claims that Judge Curiel should be recused because he is a "Mexican"

I believe that is the textbook definition of chutzpah.

Man convicted of murdering his parents- pleads for leniency because he is an orphan.
Trump accuses a Judge whose parents come from Mexico for being biased, because Trump has been attacking Mexicans and Hispanics.

Immigration is a political issue. HIs parents were immigrants. He has a deep personal and emotional investment in the issue.

Textbook example of how Trump supporters blindly present ASSumptions as facts.

You have no evidence that Judge Curiel has any 'deep personal and emotional investment in the issue'- you just assume he does.

Meanwhile- you are appalled that when Trump calls Judge Curiel a "Mexican"- that people assume that means Trump is showing bias against the Judge because of his heritage.

You have made that claim over and over- and you also told us how the 'Left' made that claim over and over.

You still haven't proven any of your claims.

Once again- Correll- zero content.

Coward.

And again you show you have no argument.

You just support Donald Trump's racist claims against Judge Curiel.

It is not racist to state that a judge hates you.

It absolutely can be racist to state that a judge hates you because the judge is a "Mexican"

Try to pull your head out of Trump's ass.

Coward.
You need to offer proof for a claim other than your repeated assertions.

Some moron asks you to prove that water is wet,

Some moron makes a claim- and for days and days keep refusing to prove his claim- just demonstrates all he has is what he pulls out of his ass.

And yes- I am speaking of Correll.

And you keep cutting my responses where I explain what a fool you are being.

Coward..

LOL- I enjoy watching how irritated you get that I don't dance with your straw man.

Fact is that you haven't proven a single one of your claims.

Fact is that you are too weasely to even try.

Just you.

That was stupid.

LOL- your unsubstantiated opinion.

But I am glad we are in agreement that you have no evidence to support your claim of bias by Judge Curiel.

No, my well argued and supported opinion.

You are welcome to disagree with me, though it would be better if you could explain why.

But you don't get to deny that I have offered logical arguments and evidence.

[

LOL- after insulting Mexicans and Hispanics for over a year Trump now claims that Judge Curiel should be recused because he is a "Mexican"

I believe that is the textbook definition of chutzpah.

Man convicted of murdering his parents- pleads for leniency because he is an orphan.
Trump accuses a Judge whose parents come from Mexico for being biased, because Trump has been attacking Mexicans and Hispanics.

Trump has not been insulting Hispanics for over a year. That is a lie you lefties have been pushing.

Mexico, as a neighbor who has been massively violating our sovereignty as a matter of policy, deserves far more than insults.

Why do you bring that up? Are you suggesting that the American Judge Curiel feels and emotional attachment to his parents homeland and their citizens?

Immigration is a political issue. HIs parents were immigrants. He has a deep personal and emotional investment in the issue.

Textbook example of how Trump supporters blindly present ASSumptions as facts.

You have no evidence that Judge Curiel has any 'deep personal and emotional investment in the issue'- you just assume he does.

Meanwhile- you are appalled that when Trump calls Judge Curiel a "Mexican"- that people assume that means Trump is showing bias against the Judge because of his heritage.

And now I have to prove that the Judge loved his mother and father?

Screw you silly boy.

And yes, the two facts are in no way contradictory.

The Judge is an Hispanic second generation Mexican immigrant who's heritage has given rise to a political bias against Donald Trump, with his anti-Mexico policies.

Pointing out that fact is not racism.

Forum List

Back