The JFK Assassination

Hello everyone,

I add a few elements pass to me by one my member ( Salut)
And he's theories...

-The torque Johnson hosts the Kennedy couple Dallas airport on that day; according to the Texas protocol, offering yellow roses, gold ... that day, Johnson's wife tends a bouquet of red roses ... the videos we did not feel that the woman LBJ ( all smiles) apologized ...
But it gets worse: red roses are roses offered for funerals usually .

But the same day, the Dallas Mourning News, the largest newspaper in Dallas, publishes an insert WELCOME TO DALLAS MR KENNEDY, very far ... the problem is the form: that of a do -part of death ... and the text lists many grievances made against the president's policies.

-according to a documentary I saw recently: Hoover would not have been the instigator of the murder, he would; Hoover was convinced of Castro's attack, and to avoid a war he would have buried the case by mutual agreement with LBJ, creating the Warren Commission, headed by a man on whom he had a folder ... man therefore safe for him.

-What Seems to confirm these revelations of the CIA.
La CIA a bien caché des choses après la mort de Kennedy (et c'est elle qui le dit)

I think it is not impossible that Castro had been involved in some way in the case ...
Recall that Kennedy had asked the CIA to kill Castro repeatedly ... Castro was enough to mount a coup against him ... and Oswald was a former pro-Castro communist.
So it is not excluded.

-according to a documentary on the day of the assassination, there are 3 shots, impossible for one man in six seconds. The shot that killed JFK, who snatched her head, had faced was the conclusions of the Houston doctors who observed JFK early, before the body left for Washington. The only images of the fatal shot are those of Abraham Zapruder Film, but the images 314 and 315 where we see the precise impact on the head of the president, have been deleted. The shooter who was on the grassy knoll or behind the railroad fired the fatal shot.

This documentary denounces the despicable attitude of Johnson: LBJ wants to take the oath before the plane takes off ... he claims that he has the agreement of Bob Kennedy (gold, he does not have it) ... it prepares his speech on the plane, did not hesitate to move to the presidential room (on the plane) and to put his shoes on the sheets (in which slept a few hours before Jackie and JFK) ... LBJ roughly insists that Jackie turns to things not seen the blood on his clothes (as if nothing had happened), it does not do so ... While Jackie is to the left of LBJ when he takes the oath and she collapsed (in tears and terrified), we see LBJ's wife to his right with a smile that does not hesitate to swing aloud compliments about the good looks of her husband ... in the plane, the Kennedy clan, the so-called "Irish mafia", is found at the bottom of the unit. We do not mix between clans ... Texan mafia on one side, Irish mafia of the other ... The judge before whom Johnson oath is one of her friends ... LBJ did everything to swear in Texas and not in Washington. He was afraid of the reaction of the Kennedy clan on their Northeast land ... Bobby would certainly have asked for a thorough investigation, he might have put a spanner in the Texan, he might be able to denounce a conspiracy .

Hello everyone,

I add a few elements pass to me by one my member ( Salut)
And he's theories...

-The torque Johnson hosts the Kennedy couple Dallas airport on that day; according to the Texas protocol, offering yellow roses, gold ... that day, Johnson's wife tends a bouquet of red roses ... the videos we did not feel that the woman LBJ ( all smiles) apologized ...
But it gets worse: red roses are roses offered for funerals usually .

But the same day, the Dallas Mourning News, the largest newspaper in Dallas, publishes an insert WELCOME TO DALLAS MR KENNEDY, very far ... the problem is the form: that of a do -part of death ... and the text lists many grievances made against the president's policies.

-according to a documentary I saw recently: Hoover would not have been the instigator of the murder, he would; Hoover was convinced of Castro's attack, and to avoid a war he would have buried the case by mutual agreement with LBJ, creating the Warren Commission, headed by a man on whom he had a folder ... man therefore safe for him.

-What Seems to confirm these revelations of the CIA.
La CIA a bien caché des choses après la mort de Kennedy (et c'est elle qui le dit)

I think it is not impossible that Castro had been involved in some way in the case ...
Recall that Kennedy had asked the CIA to kill Castro repeatedly ... Castro was enough to mount a coup against him ... and Oswald was a former pro-Castro communist.
So it is not excluded.

-according to a documentary on the day of the assassination, there are 3 shots, impossible for one man in six seconds. The shot that killed JFK, who snatched her head, had faced was the conclusions of the Houston doctors who observed JFK early, before the body left for Washington. The only images of the fatal shot are those of Abraham Zapruder Film, but the images 314 and 315 where we see the precise impact on the head of the president, have been deleted. The shooter who was on the grassy knoll or behind the railroad fired the fatal shot.

This documentary denounces the despicable attitude of Johnson: LBJ wants to take the oath before the plane takes off ... he claims that he has the agreement of Bob Kennedy (gold, he does not have it) ... it prepares his speech on the plane, did not hesitate to move to the presidential room (on the plane) and to put his shoes on the sheets (in which slept a few hours before Jackie and JFK) ... LBJ roughly insists that Jackie turns to things not seen the blood on his clothes (as if nothing had happened), it does not do so ... While Jackie is to the left of LBJ when he takes the oath and she collapsed (in tears and terrified), we see LBJ's wife to his right with a smile that does not hesitate to swing aloud compliments about the good looks of her husband ... in the plane, the Kennedy clan, the so-called "Irish mafia", is found at the bottom of the unit. We do not mix between clans ... Texan mafia on one side, Irish mafia of the other ... The judge before whom Johnson oath is one of her friends ... LBJ did everything to swear in Texas and not in Washington. He was afraid of the reaction of the Kennedy clan on their Northeast land ... Bobby would certainly have asked for a thorough investigation, he might have put a spanner in the Texan, he might be able to denounce a conspiracy .

yeah that was a total insult to jackie that she was given red roses instead of the usual yellow roses as per texas custom. Johnson was a mean bastard.HE had jackies belongings moved out of the white house within a few days after the assassination as well.

wow i forgot that the red roses were a symbol of a funeral.funny that texas governor john connollys wife DID get the usual welcome for ladies from texas the yellow roses but jackie got the red ones.

Strange thing the storie of the red roses : red roses are roses offered for funerals usually .
often the answers are in the small details, the question: is Why offering red roses ?

this is the better thread to keep alive Dalia.no trolls are posting on this one at least as of yet.

This is true LA RAM FAN and especially that I know more about this thread and it is alot more interesting talking about JFK and small unimportant battles about Obama, it is not even worth the trouble.

Hello, LA RAM FAN this is the best link so far, thank you (i never did see this link before)...specialy with the fact that the old man in red saw everything we see he's reaction on the vidéo !

The old man on the stairs literally points at Greer after he shoots Kennedy and then drops his arms as if to say, "I just saw the government kill Kennedy and there's not a damn thing I can do about it." You can also see Greer's left arm/elbow coming down after he shot jfk.

Muchmore2.gif

Of course Linda Willis understood a rear entry was impossible. Dr. McClelland pointed to the exact area the bullet really entered. The driver, who fired the fatal shot pointed to this exact area when questioned by Arlen Specter. The specks of lead Greer was referring to were behind the right eye, the bullet's actual entry point.

"The particular headshot must have come from another direction besides behind him because the back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. So he must've been hit from another position, ya know possibly, ya know in the front or over to the side, I, I really don't know where, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses. Linda Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Willis family: Head shot came from right front

Phillip Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Linda's father)

Willis stated in a 1979 interview: "There's no doubt in our mind the final shot that blew his head off did not come from the depository. His head blew up like a halo. The brains and matter went to the left and the rear."

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

335gape.jpg

JFK was shot with a single shot, bolt action rifle that Oswald paid $12.88 through a catalog

If the CIA/Russians/Cubans/Mafia were involved, they would have provided him with a state of the art sniper rifle capable of rapid fire

Kleins-Rifle-Ad-February-1963.jpg

JFK was shot with a single shot, bolt action rifle that Oswald paid $12.85 through a catalog

If the CIA/Russians/Cubans/Mafia were involved, they would have provided him with a state of the art sniper rifle capable of rapid fire

actually it was not a single shot

After looking at this for several days I am satisfied that T3 is accurate based on several diagram comparisons. It also makes sense that Humes & Company told Dr. Burkley this location, which is why he put it on JFK's death certificate. His neck was scrunched backward giving the appearance of being higher than it actually was, but even so, it can't be any higher than T2.

If there were two shooters....

Why would two shooters only get off three shots?
Why would all three casings be found in the Texas Schoolbook Depository?
Why would the gun be linked to Oswald only and have his fingerprints?
Why would no shells be found at any other location?

Pie+Chart+(With+Caption)+--+Number+Of+Shots.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going with the Governor who had two bullets fly past his head, both of which came from the front and were fired by different shooters. Since he was shot in the back, he knew there were at least 3 shooters.

The Testimony of John B. Connally

Mr. SPECTER. What is the best estimate that you have as to the time span between the sound of the first shot and the feeling of someone hitting you in the back which you just described?
Governor CONNALLY. A very, very brief span of time. Again my trend of thought just happened to be, I suppose along this line, I immediately thought that this--that I had been shot. I knew it when I just looked down and I was covered with blood, and the thought immediately passed through my mind that there were either two or three people involved or more in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle. These were just thoughts that went through my mind because of the rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took, and I knew I had been hit, and I immediately assumed, because of the amount of blood, and in fact, that it had obviously passed through my chest. that I had probably been fatally hit.

Oswald read in the paper that the presidential motorcade would be driving right past the window where he worked....so he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

According to his testimony, he was hit less than a second after jfk. That safely excludes Oswald shooting alone.

Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
Governor CONNALLY. We took--you are talking about the number of the slides?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don't remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was----
Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

Forum List

Back