The JFK Assassination

The bullet entered above the right eye, which is corroborated by all three films and Chaney's up-close view of the President. All eyes by those men were fixed on the car because Greer suddenly pumped the brakes. Jfk was shot in the back right before the headshot, which is depicted more clearly in the nix and muchmore films.

JFK: First shot disinformation - Part 2

Let’s begin with James Chaney.
Chaney was the motorcycle Officer riding to the right rear of President Kennedy’s limousine - in the inboard position. Despite being the closet non-limousine witness to the assassination – he was never called to testify before the Warren Commission! Following the assassination, he was interviewed by Bill Lord from WFAA –TV. This is how he described the shooting:

“We had proceeded west on Elm Street at approximately 15-20 miles per hour. We heard the first shot. I thought it was a motorcycle backfiring and uh I looked back over to my left and also President Kennedy looked back over his left shoulder. Then, the, uh, second shot came, well, then I looked back just in time to see the President struck in the face by the second bullet. He slumped forward into Mrs. Kennedy’s lap, and uh, it was apparent to me that we were being fired upon.

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The fact that it was a conspiracy is obvious. Especially when a mobster is sent to kill him before he talked. Question is only about how far the conspiracy reached...

Ruby acted spontaneously and on his own

He was at Western Union sending a money order at the time it was announced Oswald would be transferred

He left his dog in the car thinking he would only be gone a few minutes
Wow... Do you really believe that?

The fact that it was a conspiracy is obvious. Especially when a mobster is sent to kill him before he talked. Question is only about how far the conspiracy reached...

He was at Western Union sending a money order at the time it was announced Oswald would be transferred

It is supported by the Historical record

How do you account for the money order Ruby sent at the same time Oswald was supposed to be released?
Wouldn't someone who was being sent to kill Oswald be at the police station at the announced time of his transfer?

The fact that Oswald stated he was a patsy, proves that he was involved in the conspiracy, but he was not necessarily the executor.

I don't understand the problem people have accepting that there was a conspiracy involved. It's obvious.

What that conspiracy is, is up for debate, but there was definitely more than 1 person involved in the planning and execution of that horrific act. Which means "conspiracy".

Well he knew there was some kind of big operation in play but he did not know it was to assassinate the president.

The thing that proves the warren commission to be the biggest con job in history until 9/11 came along is that the WC said oswald shot him because he wanted to make his mark on history going down in the history books after being such a loser his whole life.

Well if you are going to want your place in history and want to be remembered in a infamous way,you would want to proudly boast about your acheivement.Oswalds case was different than any other infamous assassin in our history because in all the other previous cases the guilty party CONFESSED proudly to the fact he did it.They boasted about it being proud of what they had done. With Oswald he did not.He denied it telling reporters-No sir,I did not shoot anybody.Im just a patsy.

patsy indeed.
Exactly. He said he was a patsy.

I mean, if I'm accused of something that I had no involvement in, I would not claim that I'm a patsy. I would just say I'm not involved in any way.

That means he was involved. And upon realizing the actuality of the events, he realized it would be blamed on him. Therefore, he cannot be allowed to live. And Ruby did what was necessary to keep it quiet. Oswald was not the shooter with the fatal bullet, and even if he was, there were more people involved...

The question is, who else was involved? And how high did it go? Was it a mafia murder or a high-level CIA op?

It was mostly a CIA operation.the mob was involved but at a lower level. we know it was a CIA operation because during the 70's during the HSCA investigation,when the investigation was winding down and almost over,two CIA men came forward and confessed to it saying-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? the HSCA investigation of course did not pursue that lead.It ignored anything that pointed towards government involvement. it was just as much biased as the warren commission was. it was created because americans were no longer falling for the lie that oswald was the lone assassin so they invented a new patsy.the mob.they concluded that his assassination was that of a probable conspiracy that was carried out by the mob but was unable to locate the other shooter.

I made a thread of that here. there are a lot of paid shills who trolled that thread and ignored the thread title.they got shills like they planted everywhere on message boards.

Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Remember what I was saying earlier how the government has paid shills on message boards trolling forums all the time? this one,USMB'S resident troll is the biggest one of them all. best thing to do is put him on ignore.:trolls:

JFK Assassination (November 1963): Why did Jack Ruby kill Lee Harvey Oswald? - Quora

Shortly before the Dallas police tried to transfer Lee Harvey Oswald to the sheriff's jail in the police station basement, Jack Ruby was purchasing a money order at a Western Union office across the street from the police station in order to help one of the strippers at his nightclub with making her rent money. According to Western Union records, Ruby's receipt was time stamped at 11:17 AM. Ruby then walks across the street to the police station while the police are transferring Oswald. Impulsively, Ruby shoots Oswald at 11:21 AM, just four minutes after leaving the Western Union office. Coincidentally, Lee Harvey Oswald delayed his own transfer by insisting on changing into a black sweater before going into the basement. If Ruby had either finished his transaction at the Western Union office either a few minutes earlier or a few minutes later, Oswald and Ruby would never have crossed paths for the shooting to happen. Similarly, if Oswald hadn't decided to put on a black sweater and delay his own transfer, Oswald and Ruby wouldn't have crossed paths either. If there had been a conspiracy to kill Oswald, Oswald would have had to have been in on the conspiracy himself, because he was the one responsible for the delays in his transfer to the jail in the police station basement.

someone farted in here.^:9:

Eeewww.....smells like the stinking St Louis Rams in here

The historical record says there were at least 4 shots. That's from your government.

Three

The last two shots were right next to each other. The Hsca confirmed it in the seventies.
  1. Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy. Other scientific evidence does not preclude the possibility of two gunmen firing at the President. Scientific evidence negates some specific conspiracy allegations.
  2. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy. Summary of Findings

Three shots

Three casings found in the Schoolbook Depository. No shells found on the grassy knoll, overpass or anywhere else

I don't put much stock into conspiracy theories....

However, I do have a question nobody has answered about this one--the JFK/LHO conspiracy.

In LHO you have a guy who defected to Russia in 1959, then defected back to the US in 1961 because, supposedly, there wasn't enough "action" in the USSR.

Seems as though there was someone calling the shots for him to be able to travel so freely between super-powers near the zenith of the cold war.

Remember what I was saying earlier how the government has paid shills on message boards trolling forums all the time? this one,USMB'S resident troll is the biggest one of them all. best thing to do is put him on ignore.:trolls:

add agent candyass to the list of another government paid shill same as agent rightwinger who has penetrated this forum and is only capable of shitting all over the floor everytime he opens his mouth.

two farts in a row from the two trolls above.

add agent candyass to the list of another government paid shill same as agent rightwinger who has penetrated this forum and is only capable of shitting all over the floor everytime he opens his mouth.

two farts in a row from the two trolls above.

Something smells in here

Smells like a stinking Ram

Government rewarded gatekeepers with grassy snow job in 1979

The HSCA said there were 4 shots and gave two scenarios based on the dictabelt radio analysis. One of their scenarios had a shot coming before the fatal shot which is what the evidence proves. Jfk was shot in the back immediately before the headshot.

1st shot = Z157 - Z161 TSBD

2nd shot = Z188 - Z191 TSBD

3rd shot = Z295 - Z296 Grassy Knoll (MISSSED...LOL)

4th shot = Z312 TSBD

The HSCA went with the above scenario in the late 70's.

1st shot = Z173 - Z177 TSBD

2nd shot = Z205 -Z208 TSBD

3rd shot = Z312 Grassy Knoll

4th shot = Z328 - Z329 TSBD

This was their way of rewarding people like Robert Groden for covering up the truth about Greer. Groden is the slob on the right.

RobertGrodenpathetic.jpg

Seriously folks…

If you think Oswald was a lone kook with no connections and was only desiring a place in history, can you comment on how he was able to defect from the US to Russia in 1959. Then, 2 years later, leave Russia for the United States—with his Russian bride and child (I think)?

Seems very odd that someone could do this between two embittered nations. According to Wikipedia; the US Department of State even gave him a loan when he came back

Nobody wants to comment?

It is supported by the Historical record

How do you account for the money order Ruby sent at the same time Oswald was supposed to be released?
Wouldn't someone who was being sent to kill Oswald be at the police station at the announced time of his transfer?

I still don't understand. Are you trying to say that the person who shot Oswald, was misidentified as Jack Ruby (while Ruby sent a money order at a local WU)?

Or the person that sent the money order was misidentified as Jack Ruby, and Ruby really was the killer of Oswald?

I don't understand... So who went to jail?

Ruby was supposed to get caught, and give finality and closure to the public. And for his agreement, his family and friends would live. Eventually it was decided that he was still too much of a loose end. And he mysteriously died in jail.

Forum List

Back