The Jewish Testimonies

Wrong Christ, learn your history. I don't view your vids but the pause said Yeshua.
1)there was no Yeshua, the name of the son of Mary was Yeshu of 100bc, & his Rabbi -mentor's name was Yohoshua.
2) I'm sure the scholars who made that video are using the 100bc figures refigured name while teaching about an AD era christ.
Brilliant!

So tens of thousands of Jewish men (including Rabbi's), women and children who have received Jesus Christ as their Messiah are all wrong about their experiences because you three say so? Ha! ha! Not a chance! You are outnumbered and you know it! Stay tuned for more testimonies! We haven't even scratched the surface yet!

Another lie from the Kabbalist Rabbi, HaShev, ( they are known for their deceit - watch out people!) who now claims there is no such thing as Yeshua! This is the same man who thinks the Scriptures speak of him! That he is the "Messiah"...

Where have we heard that story before?

Moving on.

For those who are viewing these videos and listening to the testimonies of Jews who encountered Jesus as Yeshua HaMashiah...... this is a wonderful testimony of a Jewish girl who tells of the terrible suffering she was in before meeting Jesus Christ as her Messiah. Her sincerity and honesty is sure to touch your hearts! Listen to what she says:

If you are gonna break the forum rules calling people out personally and talk about lying you really shouldn't lie about it.
Jeremiah quote: "Another lie from the Kabbalist Rabbi, HaShev"

1) I'm not a Kabbalist, never even read or studied or known of any such literature or Rabbieith such leanings.
2)all historical records use the term Yeshu not Yeshua and not my name Yashu (pronounced HaShev) or Yashuva (Hasheva) that you have fallaciously used for Jesus many times. Being from 100bc is a fact not a hunch not a gimick=you are the liar who does not onow historical facts. Try reading a book instead of online missionary propaganda.

Man it is tough to go through all the flooding going on here....it is almost like going into a one horse town where the resident nag is running the race post to post all by her lonesome.....just observing.. Not insulting...

Post from a girl named wisdom:-
I can say, the life I had as a child and grew
up with was a lie. I am not a religion but
my mother was. I grew up with the lie there
was an Easter Bunny. I grew up with the lie
there was a Santa Claus and Tooth Fairies.
I grew up with mans concept of God and what
"they" said was the "truth."

At 12 years old I went to my mother and asked
to be taken out of church. Best thing she ever
did for me was agree at that time. Then I said
to myself, "Who is God really?" So I went to
him directly and asked him, and he answered
me in his own ways threw the years and in some
ways directly.
-wisdom-

tmp_10084-th-2011843117.jpeg

For people viewing this video on the Forbidden Chapter of the Tanakh that Rabbis' hide from the people - it is Isaiah 53. What what happens when the young man tells orthodox Jews on the streets, Jewish men, women, and young men about the forbidden chapter and asks them to read it.

What do think they had to say about it? You'll be very surprised. Watch this:

This is another ministry called Shofar ministries sharing this story about the Forbidden Chapter of the Tanakh! Powerful!

Forum List

Back