The Jewish Testimonies

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a report on the many Jews who have received Jesus Christ as their Messiah and what led to their conversions. In this first testimony - the Jewish man in video tells of his families suffering and loss during Hitler's reign of terror - WWII. Very moving testimony from this Jewish man! May the LORD bless him!

The title of video is inaccurate. He is still a Jewish man. In fact, he is "more Jewish" than ever before now that he has received Jesus as his Messiah!

Last edited:
Interview with
AN OLD JEW

S. Viereck questions Nobel physicist Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Q: To what extent are you influenced by Christianity?
A: As a child I received instructions both in the Bible and in the Talmud, I am a Jew, but am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene.

Q: Have you read Emil Ludwig's book on Jesus?
A: Emil Ludwig's Jesus is shallow. Jesus is too colossal for the pen of phrase-mongers, however artful. No man can dispose of Christianity with a bon mot.
Q: You accept the historical existence of Jesus?
A: Unquestionably. No man can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life. How different, for instance, is the impression which we receive from account of the legendary heroes of antiquity like Theseus! Theseus and other heroes of his type lack the authentic vitality of Jesus.
Q: Ludwig Lewisohn, in one of his recent books, claims that many of the sayings of Jesus paraphrase the sayings of other prophets.
A: No man can deny the fact that Jesus existed, nor that his sayings are beautiful. Even if some of them have been said before, no one expressed it so divinely as he.

SATURDAY EVENING POST, OCT. 26, 1929

Quoted in the introduction of The New Jews by James C. Hefley

Last edited:

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. "As a student I sensed that something was missing from the Judaism to which he was exposed. It gave no satisfactory answers to the big questions about life. Jacobs studied philosophy but was also looking in other areas such as psychology and Oriental philosophy. One of the courses on the university was studying some evidence for the existence of God. At the end of the semester, he came to the belief that God exists. For the first time he began to read the Bible, starting with the New Testament. Then he began discovering prophecies in the Jewish Scriptures about the Messiah, like Isaiah 53. While reading the Bible and praying, it became clear to him that Jesus is really the Jewish Messiah and that the New Testament is through and through a Jewish Book."

More testimonies on Jewish Testimonies. "I was born and raised in Israel, I joined the Israeli army at age 19. Moving to a new unit, he hears about a suicide attack, where many of his friends lost their lives. By drinking and going out he tries to flee the pain in his heart. Losing hope for his life and for his country, he leaves Israel and goes to America. There he meets Christians who invite him to their church. Challenged by the pastor, he reads the New Testament and a testimony of a Jew. Then he knows for sure that Jesus is the Messiah of Israel. Moran returned to Israel and is the founder of the organization 'Hope 4 Israel', that helps among others victims of terror."

Journeys of Faith is a program which tells the story of real Jewish people who have come to be believe that Jesus is the Jewish Messiah. As Christians they face many obstacles from the Jewish community as well as many who claim to be Christians. Though the odds are against these individuals God continues to bring many Jewish people to the realization that Jesus is their Messiah and brings them peace that surpasses all understanding.

Meet Jesse Danziger. Jesse grew up in a secular Jewish home and fell into a life steeped in sin. After nearly destroying his life Jesse began to look for a higher power and a purpose. Listen to the Journey of Faith of Jesse Danziger.

See flooding your own post to hide the truth, very telling.

According to your post Jesus can't be Yhwh and according to your logic people who convert to shark worship means sharks must be our God.
Brilliant!

Meet Joseph Cohen. His testimony is powerful!!

As with any human struggle, addictions are not always cured instantaneously. Victories may be followed by setbacks. Listen to Joseph Cohen talk about his struggle with gambling and addiction.

For More on Joseph's story or to Chat with someone live visit:
http://www.jewsforjesus.org/publicati...

"I regard Jesus of Nazareth as a Jew of Jews, one whom all Jewish people are learning to love. His teachings have been an immense service to the world in bringing Israel's God to the knowledge of hundreds of millions of mankind."

Isadore Singer, managing Editor, The Jewish Encyclopedia.

Rabbi son accepts Yeshua the Messiah
Israeli Evangelist Zev Porat
Messiah of Israel Ministries

RECEIVE JESUS AS YOUR SAVIOR!

Choosing to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is the most important decision you'll ever make FRIEND!

God's Word promises, "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation..... For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"
-ROMANS.10:9--10,13.

By His grace, God has already done everything to provide salvation. Your part is simply to believe and receive.

Pray out loud,.
Jesus, I confess that You are my Lord and Savior,
I believe in my heart that God raised You from the dead.
By faith in Your Word, I receive salvation now.
Thank You for saving me!

The very moment you commit your life to Jesus Christ, the truth of His Word instantly comes to pass in your spirit. Now that you're born again, there's a brand-new you!

"Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things are passed away, behold all things have become new."
- II CORINTHIANS 5:17

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"
-EPHESIANS 2:8

There was no Nazareth in 100bc nor 35bc no 35ad.
None of the 3 christs used for your Jesus myth were from Nazareth which wasn't built until 90ad.
Source for this dating: newly found Roman letters to it's army to build the town dated 90ad.
Many places in the NT say his hometown was Capernaum. Try learning your History.

After a dramatic vision, a Jewish man studied the Bible for many years as great literature, then finally accepted that Yeshua (Jesus) really is the Messiah of Israel. He became a new and better person, but then realized that his Jewish identity is still very important to God!
Glenn Blank is now a professor of Comoputer Science as well as the Messianic Rabbi of Beit Simcha (www.beitsimcha.org) in Allentown, Pennsylvania. The clip is from a TV show, The Living Truth, hosted by Pastor Larry Burd, on WBPH 60 in Bethlehem, PA.

"It is no mean joy or ignoble pride in us of the House of Israel to recognize, to honor, and to cherish among our brothers - Jesus the Jew."
Rabbi Steven S. Wise (1874-1949) in The Outlook, June 7, 1913

Jews Need Jesus Too

Dear Fellow Saints - I was 26 years old when I first heard about the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ. I believed it as soon as I understood it, and I submitted my life to Jesus when I was 27. Looking back on all the preceding years, I can only think, "What a waste! Why didn't anyone tell me sooner?"

Some Christians think that all Jews have heard about salvation in Jesus. After all, what about all the TV and radio sermons and billboards that are so prevalent? Widespread though these may be, frequently they do not communicate the gospel to my people. They merely tell us that there are a lot of Gentiles around who believe those things and that we Jews are still a minority.

We have heard of the "Gentile" God Jesus, but the true meaning has rarely been communicated. We are a closed community because the Jewish teachers, having no understanding of Christianity, misinform us of its meaning. Furthermore, too many good Christians don't speak of Jesus to us because they fear they will offend us. Believe me, being offended is better than being condemned for eternity!

Are you sharing your faith with Jewish people? If not, why not begin today? Jews need Jesus too! See the website for more information on witnessing to the Jewish people about Jesus Christ and introduce the Jewish people in your life to their Messiah!

BE RECONCILED TO GOD

Precious one ... how important is it to you to get to know God? Above all else, God wants you and I to get to know Him. Yet there is a barrier that keeps that from happening. That barrier is called sin. Yet God loves us so much that in His mercy, He provided a way for our sin barrier to be removed. What was that way?

Maybe you have heard this before, or maybe it’s the first time you have ever heard it: Jesus Christ died for your sins so all your sins can be forgiven - so that no barrier now has to remain between you and God.

Have you ever heard this: God Himself died for your sins so they can all be forgiven - so the barrier of sin between you and Him can be removed?

The New Testament Bible clearly states that literally, God Himself, was the one who purposely took the punishment on the Cross for the sins of every human being, (Read the entire first Chapter of the Book of John in the New Testament Bible for proof, or for convenience sake, click: HERE) so that they can be forgiven of all their sins, and they can have confident assurance that if they will believe this to be true -- fact -- they can be fully reconciled back to God in good standing, and can have full assurance that they not only are totally acceptable to God now … but have complete confidence that upon dying, they will immediately be in the presence of God for eternity, receiving His joy forevermore.

Simply stated, when you ask God to save you from your sins, and trust that He has (and He truly wants you to believe that He has, but the devil doesn’t!), you immediately are spiritually “reconciled back to God” in good standing. It requires nothing else! You don’t have to try to be “good enough” to ask Him, because there is nothing so bad you may have done that He won’t forgive. We are not lying to you.

However … sooner the better … you need to understand how you became spiritually separated from God in the first place. Here is what the New Testament Bible communicates:

Every person born on this planet is spiritually separated from God at birth, because of the sinful disobedience of the first two created people, Adam and Eve. All offspring of Adam and Eve was born with (inherited) this same disobedient nature to God, separating us spiritually from Him.It is our sin (and our sinfully rebellious nature) we inherited at birth that separates us from a holy God.

That's why Jesus tells us in John 3:5 that: "We must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God."We need to be spiritual reunited with God, because our sins – our sinful nature – God cannot tolerate and will not allow in His presence ... and furthermore, must judge it. An all-righteous Judge must give punishment for wrongdoing against Him and others.

Is there any way then, we can be saved from being punished in hell for eternity for our sins?

Do you want to hear some incredibly Good News? God the Father judged all our sins on the Cross! God the Father dumped His anger and wrath against our sins on Jesus Christ (who was fully God before He came to earth as a human being, and was fully God when He resurrected and went back to heaven) so that we can now be forgiven of our sins and be cleansed of them! Past sins we committed – sins we might commit tomorrow or next week or next year or next decade, if we live that long, are ... and will all ... be forgiven and He will cleanse us of them. Have you ever heard of such wonderful news?! Can you say? … “WOW!”

Let’s say it a little different way to try to help you understand what God did for humanity – for you. God Himself took full punishment for all your sins upon Himself on the Cross so that you could be fully forgiven for them and cleansed from them so that you are in perfect right standing with God again ... and have total, complete confidence that you will not be judged by God and sent to hell for those sins! If we believe this, and are willing to die believing it … we have been immediately and fully reconciled back to God in good standing, and with that comes our full right to believe that God totally accepts us just the way we are upon our asking the heavenly Father to forgive us for our sins. When we ask Him to forgive us for our sins – He promises that He does forgive us of them and cleanse us from all unrighteousness … and it’s as though we never sinned in His eyes! Simply incredible, isn’t it?!

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. -- 1 John 1:8-9

But remember … you have an enemy who does not want you believing this incredible truth. His name is Satan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back