The Jared Kushner Investigation has Rightfully Started in the Senate

We’ll, that’s why they are investigating it, to find the truth. You can’t deny the odd coincidence that like the children of 4 politicians were all given positions at Ukraine companies, and for hunter, apparently no skill set that would be beneficial to the board of burisma, yet he got paid millions for that job, and then Biden has a prosecutor fired..in Ukraine who was allegedly investigating that same company, then we have the whole 10% for the big guy, hunter the suddenly becomes a painter and sells artwork to..who? For hundreds of thousands of dollars..and after all that, now we’re embroiled in a war defending…Ukraine….

I mean, come on, how many more irons have to be in the fire before you realize..there must be something going on between the Biden and Ukraine.
All of that is an exaggeration and not factually true at all in anyway.
Its all lies fabricated form the same people that fabricated the Big Lie of election fraud that never happened.
These people are proven liars, all they do is lie.

Hunter didn't get paid millions at all.

Here we have $2B going to Kushner from the corrupt Saudi Crown Prince as pay back for his corrupt rise to power.
This is a much much more serious and extreme scandal.

No the same rule never applies when it's a democrat
Well seeing how none of the GOP's fake scandal have any merit at all, and we have Kushner getting $2B from the Saudis when he is 100% unqualified to run a PE firm, you have no legs to stand on here

Get back to me when you actually have factual evidence of wrongdoing by Hunter, and when Kushner gives back the $2B and the corrupt Saudi Crown Prince is removed from power.

Here's the deal. I would like you to pay attention to the distinction I draw between what I know ( This is stuff I can source)

What I suspect ( this is stuff that takes drawing some inferences)

I know that Biden didn't get Shokin fired. it was an effort by Obama, the chairman of the world bank and the British. Who ALL considered him corrupt. Biden simply delivered that message. A message that the GOP congress at the time was notified off and agreed with.

I know that this all occurred well BEFORE Hunter joined Burisma. Making it kind of hard to claim they did so because Hunter was involved in fraud.

I suspect, strongly suspect that Hunter Biden got this particular job because who his daddy was. This of course is an unethical way to get a job. But not illegal.

I also strongly suspect that a VP doesn't have the power to influence the foreign policy of the country, the worldbank and the British for the sake of giving his son a job. Seems there's plenty of less involved ways to do so.

I also suggest that it's probably better that the GOP doesn't cry foul to loudly. Considering the fact that the current front
runner for the Presidency is someone who both in scale of moneytising his office and blatant nepotism is in an entire league of his own going by what we know.

I understand that confirmation bias strikes us all, and it's hard to judge what is true in those instances but I'll be happy to provide you with contemporary sources to back up what I know, and hope you're capable of critically examine your own beliefs.

We’ll, it’s good that you want to get the facts before you make a judgement, that’s rare.

There are disagreements in the timelines of shokin and hunter at burisma. There are also disagreements as to why shokin was fired. And that’s the thing. The left defends that shokins firing has nothing to do with burisma and hunter, the right disagrees. So, they are going to investigate it.

Ok, so, you suspect that hunter got that job because his dad was the vp. I can see that…but what does that tell you? That Ukraine were just big fans of the Bidens and wanted to have hunter on the board? Or that perhaps they thought they could get some kind of access to joe? What access would that be? What kind of quid pro quo did they think they could get, or we’re getting from that deal.

Why would an energy company in Ukraine want to hire the son of the American vp unless they were getting something in return? That return is why they are looking into it, as well as what may be getting kicked back.

So, it's a fishing expedition.....

That ain't any better of an excuse.....imo.
We’ll no, there are things that don’t add up, like the allegations of kickbacks going to joe, why a Ukraine energy company thought it a good idea to employ the son of an American vp who doesn’t bring any experience to the table,, stuff like that.

All of that is an exaggeration and not factually true at all in anyway.
Its all lies fabricated form the same people that fabricated the Big Lie of election fraud that never happened.
These people are proven liars, all they do is lie.

Hunter didn't get paid millions at all.

Here we have $2B going to Kushner from the corrupt Saudi Crown Prince as pay back for his corrupt rise to power.
This is a much much more serious and extreme scandal.

So, as far as kushner goes….they are currently investigating him…..

So, as far as kushner goes….they are currently investigating him…..
yea substantially less than what Kushner is making from his quid pro quo, also substantially less serious.

What Kushner did was extremely serious and much much worse than this little burisma thing. Kushner backed the rise to power of a corrupt and murderous dictator, then got paid millions and millions for that backing.
Much worse, and its not debatable based on simple standards in society, you don't seem to acknowledge this.

We’ll no, there are things that don’t add up, like the allegations of kickbacks going to joe, why a Ukraine energy company thought it a good idea to employ the son of an American vp who doesn’t bring any experience to the table,, stuff like that.
and how Hunter paid Joe $49,000/ month in "rent"

and how Hunter paid Joe $49,000/ month in "rent"
because that is a 100% lie and total fake news

Fake Fox News just fabricated that out of thin air and it is proven to be a lie. This is the big problem, Fox News and Republicans are all lies. Nothing they say has any merit at all.

The Hunter Biden scandal is fake news, meanwhile Kushner gets $2B for backing a corrupt dictator and you ignore it.

The GOP is the party of disgrace and scandal whereas none of the dems scandals are real and there is no major wrongdoing at all by the dems. Its just fabricated lies made up by Fox News and the people that fabricated the big lie.
You are extremely gullible and easily manipulated.

Last edited:
Republicans try to deflect attacks at Hunter Biden for his little $200k painting, and little $500k for working for Ukraine, meanwhile Jared Kushner and trump get $2B from the corrupt Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, to start a "Private Equity fund", with absolutely no PE experience at all. Oh and BTW, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman only obtained power because he had the backing of Kushner and Trump. Even after he killed that journalist.

What a scam ! This is a mega scandal, Pay for Play, Quid Pro Quo on the Grandest scale ever. Kushner sold out America for his personal benefit for $2B and these people complain about Hunter Biden's little $500k? What a joke.

The only reason Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman came to power was because of Kushner and Trump, with out their endorsement he would have never come to power over other members of the family, then for payback he gives Kushner $2B in oil money. Now we know why he got away with killing that journalist. Kushner gets $2B as payment for backing a corrupt Saudi Crown prince's rise to power, what a total scam, sham, fraud, sell out, disgrace to America. Trump is the most corrupt president in US history.

“The financial links between the Saudi royal family and the Trump family raise very serious issues, and when you factor in Jared Kushner’s financial interests, you are looking right at the cat’s cradle of financial entanglements,” Wyden told The Post last week.

In his letter to Kushner, Raskin wrote, “Your efforts to protect the Crown Prince may have allowed him to maintain his position at the top of the Saudi government and, thus, his ability to deliver significant financial benefits to you and your father-in-law after the end of the Trump Administration.”

And I thought the Queen of Hearts was delusional.

We’ll, it’s good that you want to get the facts before you make a judgement, that’s rare.

There are disagreements in the timelines of shokin and hunter at burisma. There are also disagreements as to why shokin was fired. And that’s the thing. The left defends that shokins firing has nothing to do with burisma and hunter, the right disagrees. So, they are going to investigate it.

Ok, so, you suspect that hunter got that job because his dad was the vp. I can see that…but what does that tell you? That Ukraine were just big fans of the Bidens and wanted to have hunter on the board? Or that perhaps they thought they could get some kind of access to joe? What access would that be? What kind of quid pro quo did they think they could get, or we’re getting from that deal.

Why would an energy company in Ukraine want to hire the son of the American vp unless they were getting something in return? That return is why they are looking into it, as well as what may be getting kicked back.
If their are disagreements in the timeline or the reasoning for firing Shokin I would like you to source them.

I for one am skeptical. If for no other reason that during the highly public impeachment hearings no such disagreements came up. Something that would have given at least some valid reasoning for Trump to ask Zelinsky to investigate Hunter. NO REPUBLICAN challenged the timeline or the reasoning for Shokin's firing. Sure there was inuendo but no one standing up making any verifiable claim. I know this, because I followed the proceedings.

As for your question. I strongly suspect that Burisma was hoping to get some benifit from having the son of the vice-president on their board, but I content that we don't have enough information to find out what that benifit was or even that Burisma themselves had an idea. Maybe they figured a Georgetown and Yale educated lawyer, with ties to the Vice President, even one with substance abuse problems might be worth a punt. Maybe Hunter said he could do something for them. Maybe Joe did promise to do something. Their are plenty of reasons why, not all of them are nefarious, and until you have something it's just speculation.

I'll put it like this. Kushner created his firm the day after he left the White House. He got 2 billion from Saudi Arabia. Why? I strongly suspect I know. I even think you do.

Trump himself has several golf courses now earmarked for Saudi Arabias super golf tour. A contract worth billion's. Why? I strongly suspect I know. I even think you do.

These are people who are directly implicated not the son of someone who had some power. But the guy that negotiated US policy directly with a sovereign nation and the person that set the policy. And yet I believe it takes more than suspicion to investigate someone. Like an actual clear indication of a crime.

Last edited:
because that is a 100% lie and total fake news

Fake Fox News just fabricated that out of thin air and it is proven to be a lie. This is the big problem, Fox News and Republicans are all lies. Nothing they say has any merit at all.

The Hunter Biden scandal is fake news, meanwhile Kushner gets $2B for backing a corrupt dictator and you ignore it.

The GOP is the party of disgrace and scandal whereas none of the dems scandals are real and there is no major wrongdoing at all by the dems. Its just fabricated lies made up by Fox News and the people that fabricated the big lie.
You are extremely gullible and easily manipulated.

Ok, here the odd thing about that politifact article, I followed the links to all of their sources. Some of them are just links to company pages, and the others are emails about hunter trying to rent an apartment for $4,700 per month. The article talks about hunter renting office space from a Swedish embassy on K street, and that the 49,000 was a quarterly rent payment, but non of their source links mention a Swedish embassy, office space, or a 49,000 payment.

Ok, here the odd thing about that politifact article, I followed the links to all of their sources. Some of them are just links to company pages, and the others are emails about hunter trying to rent an apartment for $4,700 per month. The article talks about hunter renting office space from a Swedish embassy on K street, and that the 49,000 was a quarterly rent payment, but non of their source links mention a Swedish embassy, office space, or a 49,000 payment.
It has been 100% verified that the $50k rent to Joe Biden is false and didn't happen. There are plenty of sources that verify this.
Fox News just made it up. The same way they make everything up.

These people have a long history of fabricating lies and you believe all of them. Nobody credible in the whole world has provided any credible evidence to say Hunter paid Joe $50k in rent. It never happened. Yet you somehow believe it??

Republicans try to deflect attacks at Hunter Biden for his little $200k painting, and little $500k for working for Ukraine, meanwhile Jared Kushner and trump get $2B from the corrupt Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, to start a "Private Equity fund", with absolutely no PE experience at all. Oh and BTW, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman only obtained power because he had the backing of Kushner and Trump. Even after he killed that journalist.

What a scam ! This is a mega scandal, Pay for Play, Quid Pro Quo on the Grandest scale ever. Kushner sold out America for his personal benefit for $2B and these people complain about Hunter Biden's little $500k? What a joke.

The only reason Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman came to power was because of Kushner and Trump, with out their endorsement he would have never come to power over other members of the family, then for payback he gives Kushner $2B in oil money. Now we know why he got away with killing that journalist. Kushner gets $2B as payment for backing a corrupt Saudi Crown prince's rise to power, what a total scam, sham, fraud, sell out, disgrace to America. Trump is the most corrupt president in US history.

“The financial links between the Saudi royal family and the Trump family raise very serious issues, and when you factor in Jared Kushner’s financial interests, you are looking right at the cat’s cradle of financial entanglements,” Wyden told The Post last week.

In his letter to Kushner, Raskin wrote, “Your efforts to protect the Crown Prince may have allowed him to maintain his position at the top of the Saudi government and, thus, his ability to deliver significant financial benefits to you and your father-in-law after the end of the Trump Administration.”

Mr. Kushner is a Private Citizen, what is the Senate doing "investigating" him?

If he allegedly committed a crime, shouldn't the DOJ being investigating him? If he didn't, who gives a shit?

If he allegedly committed a crime, shouldn't the DOJ being investigating him? If he didn't, who gives a shit?
Hunter Biden is a private citizen who unlike Kushner did not hold any position in government at any time. Yet the house is investigating him aren't they?

Hunter Biden is a private citizen who unlike Kushner did not hold any position in government at any time. Yet the house is investigating him aren't they?

Hunter is peddling influence abroad, but he is exempt from any real investigation by the DOJ which is controlled by his father's Wingman.

Huh??
Kushner was a centerpiece in the Trump campaign and negotiated these corrupt deals. This is the purpose of the Senate, to hold the executive branch accountable.

Kushner will be investigated by the Senate for his serious crimes, then the findings go to DOJ for charges and prison time (just like his criminal dad)

Forum List

Back