The Jared Kushner Investigation has Rightfully Started in the Senate

If their are disagreements in the timeline or the reasoning for firing Shokin I would like you to source them.

I for one am skeptical. If for no other reason that during the highly public impeachment hearings no such disagreements came up. Something that would have given at least some valid reasoning for Trump to ask Zelinsky to investigate Hunter. NO REPUBLICAN challenged the timeline or the reasoning for Shokin's firing. Sure there was inuendo but no one standing up making any verifiable claim. I know this, because I followed the proceedings.

As for your question. I strongly suspect that Burisma was hoping to get some benifit from having the son of the vice-president on their board, but I content that we don't have enough information to find out what that benifit was or even that Burisma themselves had an idea. Maybe they figured a Georgetown and Yale educated lawyer, with ties to the Vice President, even one with substance abuse problems might be worth a punt. Maybe Hunter said he could do something for them. Maybe Joe did promise to do something. Their are plenty of reasons why, not all of them are nefarious, and until you have something it's just speculation.

I'll put it like this. Kushner created his firm the day after he left the White House. He got 2 billion from Saudi Arabia. Why? I strongly suspect I know. I even think you do.

Trump himself has several golf courses now earmarked for Saudi Arabias super golf tour. A contract worth billion's. Why? I strongly suspect I know. I even think you do.

These are people who are directly implicated not the son of someone who had some power. But the guy that negotiated US policy directly with a sovereign nation and the person that set the policy. And yet I believe it takes more than suspicion to investigate someone. Like an actual clear indication of a crime.

I’m not aware of trump asking Zelensky to investigate hunter, he wanted Zelensky to investigate why joe had the prosecutor fired.

So, you’re right, it’s speculation as to why hunter got hired at burisma, but also, it’s speculation why Jared got 2B from the saudis…and both are being investigated.

Joe was not vice president at the time, the 10% for the big guy has two people saying the opposite. The guy who went on Steve Bannons show and another partner in the deal said it was for someone else....when the deal was actually drawn up, there was no 10% for the big guy set aside, each partner had 20% stake and Joe Biden was NOT part of the deal.

the deal was NOT a criminal business deal.

and most importantly, next to Joe Biden being a civilian and not vice president....guess what? The business arrangement deal with the China company with 10% for the big guy email, GOT DROPPED, IT FELL THRU and never took place.

So, as a laymen, I can find this information already investigated by the press, with documents and facts proving such....tell me why the right-wing lying media is so obsessed with it? You know why....it's simply political.... And a cash cow for them.

Then have Republican Congress critters trying to support their corrupt right wing media by investigating something they already know they will find no criminality....

Please stop being so naive on this...

As far as Shokin. It IS ALL MADE UP RUSSIAN AND GIULIANI PROPAGANDA LIES....

You can Google it, look for the articles written at the time translated from Ukrainian news papers.

Shokin was a crooked prosecutor, taking loose diamonds as payoff for two other prosecutors and him from Russian and Ukrainian Oligarch businesses, to not investigate them.

And Shokin WAS NOT investigating Burisma for their crimes as our European allies and the USA wanted....I

The Ukrainian people wanted Shokin GONE!

You can also Google on this and get info from back then and in time period.

This is what the true definition of a Witch Hunt is... The real deal.

But, that's fine and dandy, waste all the taxpayer's money you want on it by your corrupt Republican Congress critters....they know whatever they say or your corrupt media say, you will believe.... that's all that counts....
Ok, so tell me, why did Biden and Obama take a particular interest in the corruption in Ukraine? We give a lot of money to a lot of different countries, yet, joe and Obama didn’t threaten to withhold money from those countries until they fired someone, just Ukraine, the one country with ties to hunter biden?

I’m not aware of trump asking Zelensky to investigate hunter, he wanted Zelensky to investigate why joe had the prosecutor fired.

So, you’re right, it’s speculation as to why hunter got hired at burisma, but also, it’s speculation why Jared got 2B from the saudis…and both are being investigated.
From your first link.

In the fall of 2019, Yuriy Lutsenko, who succeeded Shokin, said the Bidens did not violate Ukrainian laws.
So,
if the Ukrainians in 2019 flatly stated that no laws were broken, and the entire dispute rests on statements on things the Ukrainians said. (I followed the links). What exactly is anybody investigating?

As for your awareness. Read Trump's phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky | CNN Politics

There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. I also want to ask. Who exactly is investigating Kushner?

From your first link.

In the fall of 2019, Yuriy Lutsenko, who succeeded Shokin, said the Bidens did not violate Ukrainian laws.
So,
if the Ukrainians in 2019 flatly stated that no laws were broken, and the entire dispute rests on statements on things the Ukrainians said. (I followed the links). What exactly is anybody investigating?

As for your awareness. Read Trump's phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky | CNN Politics

Seems pretty straightforward to me. I also want to ask. Who exactly is investigating Kushner?
We’ll, Zelensky also said trump didn’t do anything wrong in the phone call either.

From your first link.

So,

As to trump mentioning hunter, in that transcript he mentioned hunter one time:

There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.

He never asks Zelensky to investigate hunter, he mentions hunter as in regards to joe getting the prosecutor fired. He mentions hunter, the goes into the story about why joe got the shokin fired.

We’ll, Zelensky also said trump didn’t do anything wrong in the phone call either.
I never claimed Trump did anything illegal. I will claim that using the office of the president in order to get your political opponent investigated when you can't even articulate a crime. Or for that matter aren't willing to go through the DOJ to investigate a potential crime is highly unethical and even impeachable.

As to trump mentioning hunter, in that transcript he mentioned hunter one time:

He never asks Zelensky to investigate hunter, he mentions hunter as in regards to joe getting the prosecutor fired. He mentions hunter, the goes into the story about why joe got the shokin fired.
I don't care how many times he mentioned him. I care that he did. While you said that he didn't.

As for Joe. He didn't get Shokin fired on account that he wasn't president. He was VP. The most redundant office within the US government. Until you have more than "I suspect something" what you are doing is simply spit balling. Something I don't even mind. Conspiracy theories aren't necessarily wrong. On the other hand, they are not a basis for investigating US citizens. Hell, the US doesn't even recognize the court in the Hague to do that. And they have actual jurisdiction.

I never claimed Trump did anything illegal. I will claim that using the office of the president in order to get your political opponent investigated when you can't even articulate a crime. Or for that matter aren't willing to go through the DOJ to investigate a potential crime is highly unethical and even impeachable.
Ok, and that’s been hashed several times. I understand why you would think that, but, you are just assuming trump did it to get dirt on joe, but nobody ever proved that. If a president thinks someone committed a crime, even a former VP, should they, or should they not try to have it looked into? I don’t understand how anyone can believe that trump would do something as unethical as trying to get another country to dig up dirt on your potential opponent (remember, Biden hadn’t declared at that point), when they know that many other people are listening to the phone call, and the call is being recorded. Is it not possible that trump really was just looking for answers to that situation?

One could as easily say that the democratic impeachments were done to stop trump from running for president again. Actually, I’d say that’s more accurate because the left was talking about impeaching trump almost as soon as he took office.

I don't care how many times he mentioned him. I care that he did. While you said that he didn't.

As for Joe. He didn't get Shokin fired on account that he wasn't president. He was VP. The most redundant office within the US government. Until you have more than "I suspect something" what you are doing is simply spit balling. Something I don't even mind. Conspiracy theories aren't necessarily wrong. On the other hand, they are not a basis for investigating US citizens. Hell, the US doesn't even recognize the court in the Hague to do that. And they have actual jurisdiction.

Trump never asked for an investigation into hunter. It’s not in the transcript, please show me where it is. He’s referring to hunter in the context of what joe did.

Until you have more than "I suspect something" what you are doing is simply spit balling

The left impeached trump twice over “spitballing”

Ok, and that’s been hashed several times. I understand why you would think that, but, you are just assuming trump did it to get dirt on joe, but nobody ever proved that. If a president thinks someone committed a crime, even a former VP, should they, or should they not try to have it looked into? I don’t understand how anyone can believe that trump would do something as unethical as trying to get another country to dig up dirt on your potential opponent (remember, Biden hadn’t declared at that point), when they know that many other people are listening to the phone call, and the call is being recorded. Is it not possible that trump really was just looking for answers to that situation?

One could as easily say that the democratic impeachments were done to stop trump from running for president again. Actually, I’d say that’s more accurate because the left was talking about impeaching trump almost as soon as he took office.
should they, or should they not try to have it looked into?
Let's assume, just for the sake of argument that Trump really thought there was something to "look into. "Something that by the way is exceedingly rare and even unheard of without the DOJ originating the request. The way you do that is going from the DOJ through the embassy, via the legal attaché of that embassy, to the Justice department of that country, who then does the investigation. These aren't optional things you do. If you don't do them that way, you have exactly ZERO chance to get an extradition order issued. NONE WHATSOEVER. Neither will you be able to use any of the things that were found out in an American courtroom. It's just that simple.

In this case going by the transcript. You have an American president. Responding to a request for weapons with the words. "I want you to do us a favor though" Then he tags his PERSONAL LAWYER someone who has no role in government as the point person for that favor.
Is it not possible that trump really was just looking for answers to that situation?
Everything is possible. It's possible that you are talking to an extremely hot woman at the moment. I think you would come out disappointed if you go by that assumption though. For the reasons stated and for the reason that he only asked for things that were politically favorable to him personally.

Trump never asked for an investigation into hunter. It’s not in the transcript, please show me where it is. He’s referring to hunter in the context of what joe did.

The left impeached trump twice over “spitballing”
He's asking for an investigation into Joe Biden's son.

"Spitballing" is assuming something without good reason. I have good reason to believe Trump used his office to try to damage a political opponent.

I have VERY good reason to believe (meaning I'm certain) that Trump didn't want to relinquish power. Lied about losing an election. And then when the courts didn't want to play ball with him. Spoke at a rally, in which he exhorted his supporters to go to the Capitol. And then even after they broke in and while his own VP was being evacuated and well over a hundred cops were injured already. He still didn't try to stop them. In fact, he was encouraging them. Neither is it something at the time anyone really disagreed with

Let's assume, just for the sake of argument that Trump really thought there was something to "look into. "Something that by the way is exceedingly rare and even unheard of without the DOJ originating the request. The way you do that is going from the DOJ through the embassy, via the legal attaché of that embassy, to the Justice department of that country, who then does the investigation. These aren't optional things you do. If you don't do them that way, you have exactly ZERO chance to get an extradition order issued. NONE WHATSOEVER. Neither will you be able to use any of the things that were found out in an American courtroom. It's just that simple.

In this case going by the transcript. You have an American president. Responding to a request for weapons with the words. "I want you to do us a favor though" Then he tags his PERSONAL LAWYER someone who has no role in government as the point person for that favor.

Everything is possible. It's possible that you are talking to an extremely hot woman at the moment. I think you would come out disappointed if you go by that assumption though. For the reasons stated and for the reason that he only asked for things that were politically favorable to him personally.

Hmm…so there’s a procedure for getting legal things done..if that’s the case, then why did Biden go directly to Zelenskyy and tell him to fire shokin, instead of going to the doj, the embassy, the legal attaché, then to the Ukraine justice department ?

"Spitballing" is assuming something without good reason. I have good reason to believe Trump used his office to try to damage a political opponent.

I have VERY good reason to believe (meaning I'm certain) that Trump didn't want to relinquish power. Lied about losing an election. And then when the courts didn't want to play ball with him. Spoke at a rally, in which he exhorted his supporters to go to the Capitol. And then even after they broke in and while his own VP was being evacuated and well over a hundred cops were injured already. He still didn't try to stop them. In fact, he was encouraging them. Neither is it something at the time anyone really disagreed with

Show me? There is no text in the transcript asking for Zelenskyy to investigate hunter himself. Show me where trump asks Zelenskyy to investigate hunter.

Great, so you know all that…NOW….did they investigate his second impeachment…before they impeached him..or not?

Republicans try to deflect attacks at Hunter Biden for his little $200k painting, and little $500k for working for Ukraine, meanwhile Jared Kushner and trump get $2B from the corrupt Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, to start a "Private Equity fund", with absolutely no PE experience at all. Oh and BTW, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman only obtained power because he had the backing of Kushner and Trump. Even after he killed that journalist.

What a scam ! This is a mega scandal, Pay for Play, Quid Pro Quo on the Grandest scale ever. Kushner sold out America for his personal benefit for $2B and these people complain about Hunter Biden's little $500k? What a joke.

The only reason Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman came to power was because of Kushner and Trump, with out their endorsement he would have never come to power over other members of the family, then for payback he gives Kushner $2B in oil money. Now we know why he got away with killing that journalist. Kushner gets $2B as payment for backing a corrupt Saudi Crown prince's rise to power, what a total scam, sham, fraud, sell out, disgrace to America. Trump is the most corrupt president in US history.

“The financial links between the Saudi royal family and the Trump family raise very serious issues, and when you factor in Jared Kushner’s financial interests, you are looking right at the cat’s cradle of financial entanglements,” Wyden told The Post last week.

In his letter to Kushner, Raskin wrote, “Your efforts to protect the Crown Prince may have allowed him to maintain his position at the top of the Saudi government and, thus, his ability to deliver significant financial benefits to you and your father-in-law after the end of the Trump Administration.”

The Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion dollars.

One billion is equivalent to 1000 million

What does Jared have to offer that is worth 2000 million dollars?

Forum List

Back