The ‘Islamophobia’ myth

There is only ONE religion that commits mass MURDER & violence on a GLOBAL scale in the name of THEIR god!

There is only ONE religion that has the STATED goal to take over the WORLD & create a WORLDWIDE Islamic caliphate!! Read below to see what makes more different than any other religion on earth!!

www.thereligionofpeace.com
Actually, Christians kill the most people every year. Granted, not always specifically for their god, but still.

Absolute NONSENSE! Another MASSIVE liberal LIE! The majority of the killers you speak of simply had parents who were Christian but they themselves didn't practice Christianity or even go to church!!

Compare that to Islamic terrorists who SPECIFICALLY state they kill in the NAME of Allah!!
I'm talking about all the Christians in the US army. The US, a self-proclaimed Christian nation, has been at war for nearly its whole existence.
Only someone who lacked objectivity would see the US as militant and imperialistic. We have been the least militant and imperialistic super power in the history of the world. This is how I know you have no objectivity.
The US has been at war for nearly its whole existence. That you deny that FACT is not surprising.
"IF" what you say were true we'd be the only super power and would rule the world...
:tank:

Actually, Christians kill the most people every year. Granted, not always specifically for their god, but still.

Absolute NONSENSE! Another MASSIVE liberal LIE! The majority of the killers you speak of simply had parents who were Christian but they themselves didn't practice Christianity or even go to church!!

Compare that to Islamic terrorists who SPECIFICALLY state they kill in the NAME of Allah!!
I'm talking about all the Christians in the US army. The US, a self-proclaimed Christian nation, has been at war for nearly its whole existence.
Only someone who lacked objectivity would see the US as militant and imperialistic. We have been the least militant and imperialistic super power in the history of the world. This is how I know you have no objectivity.
The US has been at war for nearly its whole existence. That you deny that FACT is not surprising.
"IF" what you say were true we'd be the only super power and would rule the world...
Look it up, it is true. And the reason the US isn't ruling the world is because the US sucks at war, after WWII, they lost in Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the war on drugs, and also got their ass kicked by Somalia, SOMALIA!!!, Lebanon, Osama, Iran twice(!!!), and in history, even Canada beat the US TWICE!

There is only ONE religion that commits mass MURDER & violence on a GLOBAL scale in the name of THEIR god!

There is only ONE religion that has the STATED goal to take over the WORLD & create a WORLDWIDE Islamic caliphate!! Read below to see what makes more different than any other religion on earth!!

www.thereligionofpeace.com

You remind me of this libtart...
blonde.gif
I have way nicer tits. :D
Can you prove it?

Look it up, it is true. And the reason the US isn't ruling the world is because the US sucks at war, after WWII, they lost in Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the war on drugs, and also got their ass kicked by Somalia, SOMALIA!!!, Lebanon, Osama, Iran twice(!!!), and in history, even Canada beat the US TWICE!
Got THEIR ass kicked? So you are not an American? That explains a lot.

blonde.gif
Can you prove it?
You religious people are such perverts. :lol:

Got THEIR ass kicked? So you are not an American? That explains a lot.
Got OUR ass kicked? Happy?

blonde.gif
Can you prove it?
So then you don't have any proof that your tits are way nicer than hers?

blonde.gif
Can you prove it?
Sure I do, but not a something with a proper link to. :D

Can you prove it?
Sure I do, but not a something with a proper link to. :D
Unlike you, I will accept video proof.
You better stop, AJ the OP is gonna blow his load all over you. :lol:
You mean like what you used to have on your signature line, lol? What ever happened to that?

A 1,389 YEAR-OLD ‘PHOBIA’?
Why history is one of the best antidotes to Muslim apologetics.
April 7, 2017

Raymond Ibrahim
koran.jpg

According to Muslim history, in 628, Muhammad summoned the Roman (or “Byzantine”) emperor, Heraclius—the symbolic head of “the West,” then known as “Christendom”—to submit to Islam; when the emperor refused, a virulent jihad was unleashed against the Western world. Less than 100 years later, Islam had conquered more than two-thirds of Christendom, and was raiding deep in France. While these far-reaching conquests are often allotted a sentence, if that, in today’s textbooks, the chroniclers of the time, including Muslim ones, make clear that these were cataclysmic events that had a traumatic effect on, and played no small part in forming, the unconquered portion of Christendom, which became Europe proper. As Ibn Khaldun famously put it after describing incessant Muslim raids for booty and slaves all along Europe’s Mediterranean coasts, “the Christians could no longer float a plank on the sea.” They took to the inlands and the Dark Ages began.

But it wasn’t just what they personally experienced at the hands of Muslims that developed this ancient “phobia” to Islam. Beginning in the eighth century, Islam’s scriptures and histories—the Koran, hadith, sira and maghazi literature—became available to those Christian communities living adjacent to, or even under the authority of, the caliphates. Based solely on these primary sources of Islam, Christians concluded that Muhammad was a (possibly demon possessed) false prophet who had very obviously concocted a creed to justify the worst depravities of man—for dominion, plunder, cruelty and carnality. This view prevailed for well over a millennium all over Europe (and till this day among “Islamophobes”); and it was augmented by the fact that Muslims were still acting on it by invading Christian territories, plundering them, and abducting their women and children.

Apologists like Reza Aslan can say whatever they want; they claim that Islam is forever and perpetually “misunderstood”— and can bank on Western ignorance of its own history to get away with it. But fear and dislike of Islam has been the mainstream position among Christian/Western people for nearly 1,400 years—ever since Muhammad started raiding, plundering, massacring, and enslaving non-Muslims (“infidels”) in the name of his god; and it is because his followers, Muslims, continue raiding, plundering, massacring, and enslaving “infidels” that fear and dislike of Islam—what is called “Islamophobia”—exists to this day.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266355/1389-year-old-phobia-raymond-ibrahim

It's not a "phobia" if they are actually trying to kill you.

pho·bi·a
ˈfōbēə/
noun
noun: phobia; plural noun: phobias
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
    "he had a phobia about being under water"

A phobia is an irrational fear. It is not irrational to fear an ideology hell bent on world domination and has a 1400 year history of raping, enslaving, and killing anyone they oppose. The term "Islamophobia" is a term used by progressives in order to label anyone that opposes Islam as being "irrational".

Is it "irrational" to not want your country overrun by Muslims and turned into a third world shithole? Look what happened to Lebanon, a once Christian majority country that embraced open borders and multiculturalism. After being flooded with Muslims and eventually becoming a minority in their own country, what happened? The majority Muslims quickly seized the opportunity to commit genocide against the Christians. This happens everywhere Muslims become a majority, non-Muslims are persecuted, driven out, live with very few rights, or in many cases just murdered.

And yet the left says we are "irrational" for opposing this ideology.

Islamophobia exists as a mere concept and one designed to silence criticism of Islam. Islamophobia doesn't exist in reality. The reason non Moslems believe Islamophobia exists is because they see Islam as a religion of peace. But of course this isn't true. Islam is an ideology of domination, misogyny, supremacism, violence and hate with the purpose of destroying the free world and establishing itself as the world's sole religion. Given this, any fear about Islam is certainly not irrational.

MUSLIM PROFESSOR BUSTED FOR FAKE ISLAMOPHOBIC CRIMES
April 25, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
636286183141953582-screen-shot-2017-04-24-at-8.02.49-am.jpg

Islamophobia is a serious nationwide problem. Fake Islamophobia that is. Here's another outbreak of it.

Aside from everything else, Hussain wasted plenty of law enforcement resources. The FBI is short-handed investigating ISIS plots. Meanwhile it has to cope with Islamophobic scams like this. And if law enforcement had been less thorough and more susceptible to giving in to political pressure to "fight Islamophobia", an innocent person might have been arrested.

Muslim Professor Busted for Fake Islamophobic Crimes

"The ‘Islamophobia’ myth"

No, it is indeed real.

Most on the right in fact have an unwarranted fear of Islam, the consequence of their ignorance and bigotry.

The 'argument' that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists,' or that Islam is a 'terrorist religion' fails as a composition fallacy, as the acts of the few are not representative of an entire class of persons.

The right's hostility toward Islam is unmitigated idiocy.
Ya, because the problem with Islam is us. :cuckoo:

"The ‘Islamophobia’ myth"

No, it is indeed real.

Most on the right in fact have an unwarranted fear of Islam, the consequence of their ignorance and bigotry.

The 'argument' that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists,' or that Islam is a 'terrorist religion' fails as a composition fallacy, as the acts of the few are not representative of an entire class of persons.

The right's hostility toward Islam is unmitigated idiocy.
Ya, because the problem with Islam is us. :cuckoo:
FUCK islam...

BEFORE BOMBING, MANCHESTER'S TOP COP PUSHED ISLAMIST CLAIMS OF ISLAMOPHOBIA
May 23, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

Why did the Manchester Arena bombing by a second-generation Muslim refugee take place? We can look to the top.

After trying to hide the name of the Muslim bomber, Manchester police were forced to acknowledge it when it went public. Why hide it? Because the Libyan bomber was a Muslim and a second-generation refugee. Both are politically inconvenient.

Instead of asking Muslims to step up and report possible plots, Greater Manchester Chief Constable Ian Hopkins warned everyone not to be Islamophobes.

Why was Ian Hopkins pushing this instead of doing his job? If he had done his job instead of crying Islamophobia, would 22 young British people still be alive today?

And when you dig further down, you find that the Manchester police was complicit in Islamist agendas similar to the one for which the Manchester Arena bombing was carried out.

Malik was allegedly also photographed with a member of Hamas.

Before Bombing, Manchester's Top Cop Pushed Islamist Claims of Islamophobia

POPE: EGYPTIAN CHRISTIANS KILLED AFTER REFUSING TO RENOUNCE FAITH
Is realism about the jihad threat dawning in the Catholic Church?
May 31, 2017

Robert Spencer
egypt.jpg

Islamic jihadists have always insisted that they’re fighting a religious war, while the entire intelligentsia of the Western world has lined up to insist that they aren’t, and are actually fighting for quite different motives: economic deprivation, racism, a quest for personal glory, a lack of opportunity, and the like. But now honest analysis of the religious motivation of jihad terrorism has gotten a boost from the unlikeliest of sources: Pope Francis.

On Monday, Muslims murdered 30 Christians who were riding in a bus to a monastery, and in speaking to pilgrims in St. Peter’s Square, Francis said: “The victims, amongst which were also children, were killed after having refused to renounce their Christian faith.” He called the victims “these courageous witnesses, these martyrs,” and asked God to “convert the hearts of the terrorists.”

The idea that Muslims must first invite non-Muslims to convert to Islam and then only kill them if they refuse is not a twisted, hijacked version of Islam; on the contrary, it is based upon Muhammad’s instructions as recorded in a canonical hadith. Muhammad is depicted as saying: “Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war…When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them…. If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them. (Sahih Muslim 4294)

Pope: Egyptian Christians Killed After Refusing to Renounce Faith

Forum List

Back