The Islamic Rape Of Europe" - A Polish Magazine's Shocking Cover

Enoch Powell foretold this in his "rivers of blood" speech. And off duty British soldiers and little old ladies are beheaded in London. River of blood are flowing. Manhattan and Washington DC attacked by these same people and we can't be critical because it offends liberals? Get used to IT, criticism is the least of anyone's problems. Suicide bombers, dirty or biological bombs by unmonitored Muslim immigrants. the rivers of blood will continue to flow. Unless we stem the flow.

Last edited:
Many of them were.The imagery of this cover suggests that all of Europe is under threat from all of Islam. That is a gross exaggeration. You are more likely to be raped in the US than anywhere in Western Europe.
Where is that magazine cover ?

Countries Compared by Crime > Rape rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Belgium 27.9 per 100,000 v. US 27.3 per 100,000.
Yup and you missed out every other country in Europe that is safer than the US. Are you an adult ?

Enoch Powel foretold this in his "rivers of blood" speech. And off duty British soldiers and little old ladies are beheaded in London. River of blood are flowing. Manhattan and Washington DC attacked by these same people and we can't be critical because it offends liberals? Get used to IT, criticism is the least of anyone's problems. Suicide bombers, dirty or biological bombs by unmonitored Muslim immigrants. the rivers of blood will continue to flow. Unless we stem the flow.
Which little old lady was beheaded in London ?
You are a hate filled nutter.
Powell was attacking Black West Indians in his shitty speech, not Muslims. He has no standing at all.
Your only interest is in starting a race war.

Enoch Powel foretold this in his "rivers of blood" speech. And off duty British soldiers and little old ladies are beheaded in London. River of blood are flowing. Manhattan and Washington DC attacked by these same people and we can't be critical because it offends liberals? Get used to IT, criticism is the least of anyone's problems. Suicide bombers, dirty or biological bombs by unmonitored Muslim immigrants. the rivers of blood will continue to flow. Unless we stem the flow.
Powell was attacking Black West Indians in his shitty speech, not Muslims. He has no standing at all.
I didn't actually know her. Palmira Silva, as if it mattered. Christ, I don't say this stuff to offend people. England is a haven for anti western Muslims. Jihadi John, cutting off head in HD? England , or the west is bleeding because we offer these people sanctuary. Maybe, we shouldn't ...

I didn't actually know her. Palmira Silva, as if it mattered. Christ, I don't say this stuff to offend people. England is a haven for anti western Muslims. Jihadi John, cutting off head in HD? England , or the west is bleeding because we offer these people sanctuary. Maybe, we shouldn't ...
Yes you do.You know fuck all and are happy to spew it out to promote hatred.You are a piece of shit.

Yes you do.You know fuck all and are happy to spew it out to promote hatred.You are a piece of shit.
Given the level of vitriol you are spewing towards me, hard to take you seriously.

We don't need this here in America. I would hate to be a Muslim these days. When I was in the military in 1979, we were prohibited from wearing our uniforms off base. All as a result of post Vietnam.

Same here, not wise to be walking around in a burka these days.

-Geaux
---------------------

"The Islamic Rape Of Europe" - A Polish Magazine's Shocking Cover | Zero Hedge

You would have thought that if there was any one event that could turn Europeans against the notion that the EU is capable of accommodating the millions of asylum seekers fleeing the war-torn Mid-East it would be a terrorist attack on a major European capital.

As it turns out, sentiment towards refugees was remarkably resilient in the wake of the Paris attacks. Sure, France closed its borders, but by and large, it appeared that Europeans viewed the attacks as a reminder of why people were fleeing Syria and Iraq rather than as emblematic of what they would ultimately export to Western Europe.

But sentiment did eventually sour. Not due to a terrorist attack, but rather due to a wave of sexual assaults on New Year’s Eve.

Now, in what will likely go down as one of the most politically incorrect sets of images in recent memory, wSieci (a conservative Polish magazine) has run a cover story entitled “The Islamic Rape of Europe.” Here are the rather edgy visuals:

Women gathered in the city center in Cologne, Germany reported being groped and robbed by “gangs” of Arabs, and once reports of the attacks made international headlines, victims came out of the woodwork as allegations poured in from Austria to Finland, to Sweden where several prominent newspapers alleged a vast coverup of incidents that allegedly took place at a youth festival in central Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården last August.

The revelations have sparked a massive backlash against refugees and have also served to whip certain segments of the population into a nationalistic furor that now threatens to upend the political establishment in a number of European countries.

PolishCover_0.png

PolishCover2_0.png

Good for Poland! Need to eradicate the non white invasion in Europe.

"The Islamic Rape Of Europe"

There is no "rape" of Europe, "Islamic" or otherwise; it's just more bigotry from the hateful right.

Are you ignorant or just completely dishonest?

The new years incidences were quire well documented were very pervasive.

It's pretty damn stupid to see it as a "right wing" trait to support rights for women. I imagine you are just a child, but in my day, liberalism was about protecting the victims of sexual violence instead of the perps.

Given the level of vitriol you are spewing towards me, hard to take you seriously.

Sorry you are having to put up with this moron.

I have seen the stupid creature at other forums and he has just one thing on his mind -- defending absolutely ANYTHING a Muslim does, no matter how revolting.

Enoch Powell sensed this invasion by non acclimating anti western peoples. A backlash against colonization and western domination, karma, whatever, but people saw it coming back in the early 50's. We don't need this stuff. And we could address it better now. Muslim countries ban non Muslims or tax or otherwise penalize non Muslims. Either they stop, or western countries do the same. Quid pro quo.

Last edited:
Mass Cologne Sex Attack: 1,000 Attackers -

German police in the city of Cologne have finally admitted that the mass sex attack on German girls near the city’s famous cathedral on New Year’s Eve involved at least 1,000 nonwhite invaders, that at least one rape occurred, that the crowd hurled incendiary devices at the German public and the police—and that they were made up of recently arrived Arabic-speaking “refugees.”

According to a new report in the Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger newspaper, the crowd of attackers was at least 1,000 strong. The extent of the violence was unprecedented, and police quoted by that newspaper said they were “shocked,” and had never experienced anything like it before.

“It is a crime of a whole new dimension,” Cologne Chief of Police Wolfgang Albers was quoted as saying, adding that it was an “intolerable state of affairs that in the middle of the city such offenses can be committed.”

attack-victim-stuttgart.jpg

Although you use some bigger words than some of your fellow travellers the message you are peddling is essentially the same. People who have been bombed out of their homes deserve a bit of consideration and not demonization.
Morlocks my arse.
Really?

How many of these bombed-out refugees have you offered sanctuary to in your home and hearth? And when you're finished tucking them in there are a lot of equally oppressed and desperate people in places like Ethiopa, Rwanda, Bangladesh, et al, we could send your way. So let's hear what you are willing to do, or what you have done, on behalf of the world's miserable souls. Or are you all talk -- as are most crumb-tossing weepers?

The world is a cruel place. Be thankful you are living in one of the luckier places -- and be ready to defend your fortunate status.

Tell me about these poor poor refugees and how they are Peaceful............................

Better yet go and tell the women in those pictures how great they are.......................

Do this to our women here...................and they might drown on their shipment home.

These mass assaults on White women are not sexually motivated. They are organized acts of ethnic aggression and it is critically important they be appropriately responded to.

This has been explained to him countless times, already, but he is too stupid and too cowardly to understand.

They are acting entirely according to Mohammad's own actions, and are using sexual assault as a method of terrorism and intimidation of the host populace.
No they arent. You are one dim individual.

Mohammad was a well known pedophile and rapist.
Oh dear. Why dont you trot out your stone age sentiments ?

Mohammad was well past the stone age. Try to grasp history okay?

Forum List

Back