The Islamic Rape Of Europe" - A Polish Magazine's Shocking Cover

Many of them were.The imagery of this cover suggests that all of Europe is under threat from all of Islam. That is a gross exaggeration. You are more likely to be raped in the US than anywhere in Western Europe.
Where is that magazine cover ?

Countries Compared by Crime > Rape rate. International Statistics at NationMaster.com

Belgium 27.9 per 100,000 v. US 27.3 per 100,000.
Yup and you missed out every other country in Europe that is safer than the US. Are you an adult ?

You were the one who said all of Europe had a lower rate, so child, it is what it is.

Btw, Tommy old boy, that is twice I have caught you in a lie on just this thread.

Last edited:
Mohammad came about during the late unicorn era, before the early spaghetti monster period.
Keep in mind, the spaghetti monster had yet developed flight. It was flightless, but it had rudimentary feathers according to fossil records. According to the books of Charlie Fort. Our father that aren't in heaven.

Islam is one of my least favorite fairytales. Please. And it still manages to arrack a HUGE audience. PT Barnum was absolutely right. But nobody is committing suicide murders over Cinderella. These Muslims dingbats need to grow the hell UP. And THEN some.

Islam is one of my least favorite fairytales. Please. And it still manages to arrack a HUGE audience. PT Barnum was absolutely right.
I don't know... I always liked Scheherazade...Aladdin and shit in 1001 (Arabian) Nights

I love the Norse Myths. Ragnarok. Hell freezes over.

8f9bb3b2167ac8b81cbce7a76bfe8e5b.jpg

The reason it is seen so overtly in Europe is because the Muslims know the general populace is unarmed. Doing it in public in the USA would get them shot or bludgeoned to death.

Btw, Tommy old boy, that is twice I have caught you in a lie on just this thread.
No you havent you thick fucker.Europe is safer than the US. A lot safer. You want to take a small area of Europe and use that to "prove" your nonsense.
Why not say that there have been no rapes in your back yard so it proves that the US is safer than Europe.
You do understand what I am saying dont you ?

The reason it is seen so overtly in Europe is because the Muslims know the general populace is unarmed. Doing it in public in the USA would get them shot or bludgeoned to death.

More importantly, they know that Europe is filled with Tommy Taints.

Maybe they should have pictured a little boy on the magazine covers instead?

No you havent you thick fucker.Europe is safer than the US. A lot safer. You want to take a small area of Europe and use that to "prove" your nonsense.
Why not say that there have been no rapes in your back yard so it proves that the US is safer than Europe.

See the highlighted part Tommy old boy? You didn't say that in the first post. Now you lie a third time to cover your first. Slippery slope huh?

See the highlighted part Tommy old boy? You didn't say that in the first post. Now you lie a third time to cover your first. Slippery slope huh?
USA,USA,USA - rape capital of the world.
Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

USA,USA,USA - rape capital of the world.
Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

Your source uses different yearly figures to arrive at its conclusions, not very scientific. Also found this tidbit in there: Rape was not a crime in France until 1980. Still doesn't change the fact you modified your original statement to dodge the truth. Lies upon lies, Tommy boy.

Forum List

Back