The Islamic Rape Of Europe" - A Polish Magazine's Shocking Cover

Btw, Tommy old boy, that is twice I have caught you in a lie on just this thread.
No you havent you thick fucker.Europe is safer than the US. A lot safer. You want to take a small area of Europe and use that to "prove" your nonsense.
Why not say that there have been no rapes in your back yard so it proves that the US is safer than Europe.
You do understand what I am saying dont you ?

See the highlighted part Tommy old boy? You didn't say that in the first post. Now you lie a third time to cover your first. Slippery slope huh?
USA,USA,USA - rape capital of the world.
Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

If you looked at the article you posted you would have seen a qualifier that said "these statistics are two years old, go to this link to get the latest data." Top 10 Countries With Maximum Rape Crimes

On that list you will note South Africa is #1 and Sweden #2, USA falls to #3. Also, England, Denmark and Finland have all now made the top 10. How do you account for this sudden shift? I have an idea. Uncivilized Muslim males from the Middle East and North Africa.

The USA has far different factors for why they are present. But what is happening in Western Europe goes far beyond just these rape statistics. It is a far greater pandemic of threats and unsettled bad presence. You just do not want to admit it and there are many like you. I do not have time to elaborate on this horrible infiltration and the threats of murder and mass murder now very much present.

Fact: We don't need to ship in anymore weirdos we have enough to deal with already.

Btw, Tommy old boy, that is twice I have caught you in a lie on just this thread.
No you havent you thick fucker.Europe is safer than the US. A lot safer. You want to take a small area of Europe and use that to "prove" your nonsense.
Why not say that there have been no rapes in your back yard so it proves that the US is safer than Europe.

See the highlighted part Tommy old boy? You didn't say that in the first post. Now you lie a third time to cover your first. Slippery slope huh?

Tommy proves repeatedly he is apologist for the 7th Century Satanic Cult. He's certainly Far-Left, so what do we expect.

You would probably gloat less enthusiastically if the ethnicity of perpetrators and victims were indicated.

You would probably gloat less enthusiastically if the ethnicity of perpetrators and victims were indicated.

No he wouldn't, he doesn't care what ethnicity the perpetrators are and Tommy's type don't give a crap AT ALL about the VICTIMS.

You can froth all you want but you are probably too dumb to see that this type of hate propaganda is designed to play you like a violin.

Says the man still supporting the POltical Correctness that led to the rapes of thousands of uk children.

Primitive propaganda from a far right rag.

Polish mag pic depicting woman groped by dark-skinned men sparks fury

Surely people are too bright to accept this crap ?
But isn't that exactly what happened? Or were the reports fabricated?
Many of them were.The imagery of this cover suggests that all of Europe is under threat from all of Islam. That is a gross exaggeration. You are more likely to be raped in the US than anywhere in Western Europe.
Where is that magazine cover ?

What reports of the Rape Rings were "fabricated"?

Where not thousands of UK children raped and it allowed to happen because the cops refused to investigate because of political correctness?

You can froth all you want but you are probably too dumb to see that this type of hate propaganda is designed to play you like a violin.

Says the man still supporting the POltical Correctness that led to the rapes of thousands of uk children.

What political correctness ultimately leads to:

political-correctness-now3.jpg

If you looked at the article you posted you would have seen a qualifier that said "these statistics are two years old, go to this link to get the latest data." Top 10 Countries With Maximum Rape Crimes

On that list you will note South Africa is #1 and Sweden #2, USA falls to #3. Also, England, Denmark and Finland have all now made the top 10. How do you account for this sudden shift? I have an idea. Uncivilized Muslim males from the Middle East and North Africa.

The USA has far different factors for why they are present. But what is happening in Western Europe goes far beyond just these rape statistics. It is a far greater pandemic of threats and unsettled bad presence. You just do not want to admit it and there are many like you. I do not have time to elaborate on this horrible infiltration and the threats of murder and mass murder now very much present.

Sweden measures rape differently to other countries.
For example - I a wife complains that she has been raped 100 times by her husband it is listed as 100 rapes. Elsewhere in the world this is just listed as 1.
Sweden should be discounted for that reason.
Judging by the bigot fest that has erupted on here it is clear that the truth really hurts when it challenges your dumb prejudice.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy and ignorance sloshing around this subject.

Are you trying to make another racist comment with regard to the appalling American figures ?

All these rapes and assaults could have easily been avoided by NOT importing the rapists and assaulters.

Tommy proves repeatedly he is apologist for the 7th Century Satanic Cult. He's certainly Far-Left, so what do we expect.

I first became aware of politics in the 1960s, and had you told me then that it would be the left that was championing the very antithesis of liberalism, I would have thought you were nuts.

It's like watching some strange, contagious mental illness spread across an entire portion of the political spectrum, so thoroughly has liberalism been divorced from the left.

Forum List

Back