The invisble package of unearned benefits

In truth. I'm pretty much done with white people explaining racism, explaining there privilege. It goes in one ear and out the other. White people telling everyone how great it is being white. White people running around bragging about all the goodies that comes with being white, while black people ain't got a biscuit.

White people are not ignorant about racism. By the time they're 16. They know the deal. They may not be able to fully articulate it but they know that there is a racial hie-archy that is working in the favor.

And poor white people does not change that fact. The same way Stevie Wonder's wealth does not change the fact that to have your sight is a general advantage.

White men get's the best jobs. Women across the world worship them. White people can go anywhere on this planet and set up shop, start a business and no one would have problem

So my response is to any white person working in Anti Racism "OK. Nice speech. Now what you going to do about it ? You prepared to give that white privilege up ?"

Because the thing is. If your white - Why would you want to give that up ? When you think about it. You'd almost have to be crazy to give it up.

If it meant that I would stop having to listen to liberals whining about white privilege, it might be worth it.

Since, all that shit you said up there was utter nonsense.

Real simple, you judge people based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Further, you seek to leverage your racist views for political advantage. You think you can cow your current victims, who at this moment are white (but that is subject to change at a whim) by spewing your moronic hate speech.

Thing is, after 20 years of you fools claiming that opposition to anything proposed by the Bolshevik democrats is RACIST, no one gives a fuck about what you fools say.

Another dumb racist white trying to hijack the words of King. You are being held accountable for what the content of your character has produced..

You know you are lying. It must eat you up in side. HOw much work do you put into denial?

Here comes cowardly dunlap with his psychosis.

I deny nothing. That would be you.

Says the man who's life would be ruined if he ever spoke the Truth.

And who hews to the most stupid and transparent lies with complete devotion.

I am telling the truth. Such is the problem with your mental illness.

No, but think what would happen if you did tell the truth.

Would you lose your job? Would your friends turn on you?

Don't put up with it. Just lousy management is all it is.

Our Founding Fathers did an Most Excellent job with our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land.

It is about Government through equal protection of the law.

[

Another dumb racist white trying to hijack the words of King. You are being held accountable for what the content of your character has produced..

It is your perversion and hatred that discredits Dr. King. You have no idea what he spoke of when he said;

{And that is something that I mus.t say to my people who stand on the worn threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not he guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protests to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust all white people, for many o[ our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny.}

Continue to preach your hatred and racism, but do not think you carry the mantel of your betters.

Understanding My Privilege | Sue Borrego

[MEDI A= ...... YOU-BOOB..]

Lets see of anyone can listen to this entire video and discuss what is said and not what their opinion is.
So what accounts for Asians having the Highest IQ's?
Highest scholastic achievement?
Highest average Income in the USA?
What accounts for Asians in their own countries also with Higher IQ's?
They don't look like "princesses" or Barbie Dolls either.
"Asian Privilege"?

Why are/have Blacks in Africa ALSO living/lived in a ++++hole for Millennia? White media projection?

Low IQ clowns looking for EXCUSES.
`

[

It is your perversion and hatred that discredits Dr. King. You have no idea what he spoke of when he said;

{And that is something that I mus.t say to my people who stand on the worn threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not he guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protests to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust all white people, for many o[ our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny.}

Continue to preach your hatred and racism, but do not think you carry the mantel of your betters.

I discredit no one, while you discredit humanity in total.

You know you are lying. It must eat you up in side. HOw much work do you put into denial?

Well since I am telling the truth the better question is: What do YOU lose by actually facing the truth? Do you lose your robe and hood?

Former racist admits he is scared of Black people

Is it not true that blacks cause proportionately high level of crime in America, considering their small population? Keep in mind that this high level of crime by blacks, is committed by a very small segment of the black population: young black men.

Well since I am telling the truth the better question is: What do YOU lose by actually facing the truth? Do you lose your robe and hood?

Oohh, a Klan Smear. Wow, THAT'S NEW.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

You are a race baiting piece of shit.

Is it not true that blacks cause proportionately high level of crime in America, considering their small population? Keep in mind that this high level of crime by blacks, is committed by a very small segment of the black population: young black men.

No it's not true.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

And you are a nobody white racist crying about something that does not exist.

No it's not true.

Again with the complete lack of math.

LOL!!!!

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

An outsider observer might be confused by the fact that we are both calling each other names.

THe difference is that when I call you a race baiting piece of shit, I am telling the truth, as you have repeatedly demonstrated with your race baiting.

While you, when you call me a racist, are lying, as you have repeatedly demonstrated by doing such shit as calling me a racist without any supporting reason.

1. Would you like me to explain how you are race baiting, or do you already know?

2. I challenge you to support your false asshole claim, you being the asshole, that I am "racist", you race baiting piece of shit.

No it's not true.

LOL!!!!

I suspect he is not aware of the math, but that would be considered racist in his mind.

No it's not true.

LOL!!!!

I suspect he is not aware of the math, but that would be considered racist in his mind.

He has had the math rubbed in his face more than once.

His defense is to pretend to be too stupid to understand the concept of proportions.

No it's not true.

LOL!!!!

He has had the math rubbed in his face more than once.

His defense is to pretend to be too stupid to understand the concept of proportions.

should we correlate to income?

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

An outsider observer might be confused by the fact that we are both calling each other names.

THe difference is that when I call you a race baiting piece of shit, I am telling the truth, as you have repeatedly demonstrated with your race baiting.

While you, when you call me a racist, are lying, as you have repeatedly demonstrated by doing such shit as calling me a racist without any supporting reason.

1. Would you like me to explain how you are race baiting, or do you already know?

2. I challenge you to support your false asshole claim, you being the asshole, that I am "racist", you race baiting piece of shit.
He does the same to me. I have asked him to show proof, he can't because it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back