The hypocrisy of white women.....

Wow someone is full of themselves. I give zero fucks who someone wants to date. Myself I'm hoping to complete my world tour before I die all I need is an Arabic chic and an India one (from India)

And I agree, I really feel that BLM came about after seeing how bad a black man was treated in the white house. He was treated with hate and disrespect no matter what he did.
Yeah, im sure they saw how everyone has treated Bush and Trump with the utmost respect, while Obama was treated like shit. Remember how beloved Bush was? EVERYONE kissed his ass. The Press loved him, the left loved him. I dont think i ever saw a bad word written about him, which is obviously because hes white male and therefore not subject to criticism. Its just not fair.

I actually really liked Bush especially when he walked into ground zero... but after Cheney used our trauma to start a war they they dislikes and meanness happened.
Yes I blame it on Cheney..and he is one evil money grubbing man.

When this country becomes overrun with leftists and/or radical Islamists, you're going to wish you had more people like Dick Cheney on your side.
cheney was a dick....

And I agree, I really feel that BLM came about after seeing how bad a black man was treated in the white house. He was treated with hate and disrespect no matter what he did.
Yeah, im sure they saw how everyone has treated Bush and Trump with the utmost respect, while Obama was treated like shit. Remember how beloved Bush was? EVERYONE kissed his ass. The Press loved him, the left loved him. I dont think i ever saw a bad word written about him, which is obviously because hes white male and therefore not subject to criticism. Its just not fair.

I actually really liked Bush especially when he walked into ground zero... but after Cheney used our trauma to start a war they they dislikes and meanness happened.
Yes I blame it on Cheney..and he is one evil money grubbing man.

When this country becomes overrun with leftists and/or radical Islamists, you're going to wish you had more people like Dick Cheney on your side.

You mean like how he protected us with 9/11, and he screwed us about a fake war, and ran with the money

It Wasn’t Just White Men Who Participated In The ‘Unite The Right’ Rally
White women have always played a role in propping up white supremacy and toxic masculinity.

There is no way in hell, I'm gonna believe a statue, Trump, the confederate flag and illegals are the reasons white men in this country are angry and willing to go to hell and back because of it. It is a topic that never gets discussed in public, but behind closed doors, 99.99% of this white male anger, all stems from white women being with black men. Its in your face, on tv, every where you look and these white men, no matter how cool they appear with you about it, are seething tickin bombs on the inside and ain't happy about it all These sorry sell out nigga's prancing around the country with Barbie by their sides, that shit creates this toxicity in white male guts, that make a cop kill unarmed black men, creates a recruitment call for the Klan and gives us ass ho's like Trump in the white house.

Black men have become too uppity and equally challenging to a race of men, who throughout history has maintained number one status. Once Obama hit the white house, the struggle with this hatred took on new meaning and has and will manifest itself through the only means white men know...and that's through violence and intimidation.

At the crust of all this anger, lies Becky. The Becky that sparked outrage when General Mills did a commercial featuring a bi racial family pushing Cherrio's. The same Becky's who's featured always at a crossroad in movies and tv show's struggling with her feelings over a black man, all in your face reminders to white men, times have changed for them. Topple this with Tom having to wittness over and over and over, the new chic at the office or plant, always end up going after the black guys.

White women were responsible for segregated schools and countless lynchings of innocent black men. The same Becky that's proud of her black buck by her side, is the same Becky that will join the Klan and celebrate a Trump win. Buyers beware!!
598f651c22000044001a5a2e.jpeg
images

Weren't you recently espousing the march of white women into the arms of black men?

Make up our minds.

White women have always played a role in propping up white supremacy and toxic masculinity.

There is no way in hell, I'm gonna believe a statue, Trump, the confederate flag and illegals are the reasons white men in this country are angry and willing to go to hell and back because of it. It is a topic that never gets discussed in public, but behind closed doors, 99.99% of this white male anger, all stems from white women being with black men. Its in your face, on tv, every where you look and these white men, no matter how cool they appear with you about it, are seething tickin bombs on the inside and ain't happy about it all These sorry sell out nigga's prancing around the country with Barbie by their sides, that shit creates this toxicity in white male guts, that make a cop kill unarmed black men, creates a recruitment call for the Klan and gives us ass ho's like Trump in the white house.

Black men have become too uppity and equally challenging to a race of men, who throughout history has maintained number one status. Once Obama hit the white house, the struggle with this hatred took on new meaning and has and will manifest itself through the only means white men know...and that's through violence and intimidation.

At the crust of all this anger, lies Becky. The Becky that sparked outrage when General Mills did a commercial featuring a bi racial family pushing Cherrio's. The same Becky's who's featured always at a crossroad in movies and tv show's struggling with her feelings over a black man, all in your face reminders to white men, times have changed for them. Topple this with Tom having to wittness over and over and over, the new chic at the office or plant, always end up going after the black guys.

White women were responsible for segregated schools and countless lynchings of innocent black men. The same Becky that's proud of her black buck by her side, is the same Becky that will join the Klan and celebrate a Trump win. Buyers beware!!
images

Black women can't keep away from white guys.

'Bachelorette' finale: Rachel Lindsay picked... - CNN

rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-112.jpg

images

If there ever was any lingering doubt that you are a stark raving, hate filled, frustrated, maniacal racist idiot, your post removed any and all doubts.

You are a shame not only to your race, but the human race.

My
Yes, women had a lot to do with supporting and participating in the fight to segregate black people and keep them in the back of the buses, especially in the south. These women were born and taught these things that went on thinking it was a good thing to keep them in their place.

But there were also white women who fought with Martin Luther supporting the cause for equal rights across the country as well.

These same hateful people who acted like that, are screaming " Respect for Trump" .... "Respect our President" .... bunch of hypocrites..

Those white women that marched and stood up for blacks, were JEWS!!

So are Chuck Shumer, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Bernie Sanders, Diane Feinstein and Gyorgy Soros.
So, there!.

Last edited:
Racism, self-pity, and misogynism all in one thread. What a winning combination.
:lmao:
You left out the word...FACT!!

Ok. It's a fact that you feel sorry for yourself, you hate white people, and feel that women are inferior.

Happy?
Oh the plight of the poor downtrodden white male in american society, say a prayer for poor Ayn Randy jgalt.

Seriously? I don't feel "downtrodden". In case you forget, we had an election. I feel empowered.

Enjoy your minority status, leftie.
You had an election and Goldman Sachs wound up in the white house as it always does. Like it did with Clinton, Bush, Obama, and like it would have with Hilary. That's all your elections are; theater for the masses with nothing on the line but braggin' rights.

Ever considered to move to Venezuela or North Korea?

Wow someone is full of themselves. I give zero fucks who someone wants to date. Myself I'm hoping to complete my world tour before I die all I need is an Arabic chic and an India one (from India)

I got engaged a few times, just because it was the only way.

Wishing you success on your quest, convert first to Hinduism and then to Islam.

Forum List

Back