The hypocrisy of white racists

Times have changed and white racism still exists.

You, like every other white racist here, have ignored the thousands of threads and pages of racism by whites here in this forum DONE IN THESE TIMES not some ancient past. So you really need to drop the lame dumb white racist excuses because we have whites in here with the same attitude whites had in 1818.

Until your racist --- learns to talk to the whites here about how they bring up the ancient past when they decide to talk about the democratic party of the 1860's, STFU.
So what if there a few white racists. There always will be. And there's many more black racists (like you) than white ones. We don't see whites rioting over affirmative action, even they have a good cause for that.

Trouble with blacks today, is liberal propaganda from PBS TV constantly running old b & w newsreels from the 1950s about civil rights troubles, to egg blacks on, and get them riled up. It's a completely different country now. Blacks are in the drivers seat, not whites.

Another trouble with blacks is they react with a hair trigger to anything and think it's racist against them. Like when I was fishing, and I told a back guy I was using JIGS, he got offended. What an idiot.

Blacks think everybody in America is out to beat them....in the meantime the only ones who are beating them is themselves, for thinking that. As long as they carry the chip on their shoulder, they'll always have problems (but it's what THEY create)

Continuing human rights violations against our people.

America has paid all others this government has wronged. And in here you get japanese recipients of reparations talking shit about what they earned. Why you think you don't have to do for us in the same way really pisses me off. It's like you bastards think you have the right o mistreat us and we are supposed to take it. Your ass is paying native Americans every year for things you were not around for. You have been explained this on more than one occasion. So don't ask me that stupid ass question again..
"Don't have to do" for you ? You ungrateful, HYPOCRITE worm. What do you call 50+ years of Affirmative Action ? (from which millions of white people lives have been ruined)

You are an idiot. I mean really.

You need to shut the hell up, an start figuring out how YOU're going to pay all the reparations$$$$$$$ to whites, to compensate them for all the racist AA you've supported all your life.

And he did not get a fatal ass beating on the spot?
No more than Welsing did when she spouted her black supremacist bullshit.

Talking and slapping babies are not even comparable.

But, I forgot that an internet "badass" like you probably does not understand that.
Perhaps if that man actually had a platform that was even comparable to Welsing's he wouldn't be slapping children.

There is no telling how much pain and suffering Welsing inflicted on white children as a child psychologist.

No excuse for slapping a 2 year old. Not even for an unhinged, demoralized, angry and cowardly white male.
There is no excuse for what Welsing did to thousands of white children either.

And once again, you know for a fact that she affected "thousands of white children"?

Or did you just make that statement for dramatic effect?

Who says we aren't?

But we live in America, this discussion is about America, and your classic white boy deflection doesn't change that.
So if it's about blacks in America, then you must be talking about Affirmative Action, so whites shouldn't forgive all the discrimination they've received for the past 50 years.

Nope, no forgiveness. Reparartions$$ are in order. Every white person must receive $50,000.

You need to stop posting things that everyone with a brain knows even your stupid ass doesn’t believe .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Continuing human rights violations against our people.

America has paid all others this government has wronged. And in here you get japanese recipients of reparations talking shit about what they earned. Why you think you don't have to do for us in the same way really pisses me off. It's like you bastards think you have the right o mistreat us and we are supposed to take it. Your ass is paying native Americans every year for things you were not around for. You have been explained this on more than one occasion. So don't ask me that stupid ass question again..
"Don't have to do" for you ? You ungrateful, HYPOCRITE worm. What do you call 50+ years of Affirmative Action ? (from which millions of white people lives have been ruined)

You are an idiot. I mean really.

You need to shut the hell up, an start figuring out how YOU're going to pay all the reparations$$$$$$$ to whites, to compensate them for all the racist AA you've supported all your life.

LOL!!! That's how I figured out how to pay whites their reparations for the imaginary suffering you made up.

You, like every other white racist here, have ignored the thousands of threads and pages of racism by whites here in this forum DONE IN THESE TIMES not some ancient past. So you really need to drop the lame dumb white racist excuses because we have whites in here with the same attitude whites had in 1818.

Until your racist --- learns to talk to the whites here about how they bring up the ancient past when they decide to talk about the democratic party of the 1860's, STFU.
So what if there a few white racists. There always will be. And there's many more black racists (like you) than white ones. We don't see whites rioting over affirmative action, even they have a good cause for that.

Trouble with blacks today, is liberal propaganda from PBS TV constantly running old b & w newsreels from the 1950s about civil rights troubles, to egg blacks on, and get them riled up. It's a completely different country now. Blacks are in the drivers seat, not whites.

Another trouble with blacks is they react with a hair trigger to anything and think it's racist against them. Like when I was fishing, and I told a back guy I was using JIGS, he got offended. What an idiot.

Blacks think everybody in America is out to beat them....in the meantime the only ones who are beating them is themselves, for thinking that. As long as they carry the chip on their shoulder, they'll always have problems (but it's what THEY create)

.You're a joke.

th

No more than Welsing did when she spouted her black supremacist bullshit.

Talking and slapping babies are not even comparable.

But, I forgot that an internet "badass" like you probably does not understand that.
Perhaps if that man actually had a platform that was even comparable to Welsing's he wouldn't be slapping children.

There is no telling how much pain and suffering Welsing inflicted on white children as a child psychologist.

No excuse for slapping a 2 year old. Not even for an unhinged, demoralized, angry and cowardly white male.
There is no excuse for what Welsing did to thousands of white children either.

Junior, whites first got to this continent in the early 1600's. They were a colony dependent upon British handouts for at least 156 years until 1776.
you need to do some research on American history

Like I said, it's funny how racists see things. White unemployment has long been below the national average but this fool is crying about how whites are being discriminated against. For 188 years overtly and for the last 53 years covertly whites have denied people of color jobs, Yet this idiot claims that if we only end AA everything will be based on merit. Racism has not been based on economic class.
Black unemployment is now at its lowest level EVER in America.

For the last 53 years, it is whites who have been denied opportunities of various types. (by AA)

Racism (against whites) has been based on a pathological, deranged mentality of white-guilt, among white liberals who have nothing to feel guilty about (current example - the fool CEO of Starbucks)

AA based on economic class, would help those who need it, and not give help to wealthy blacks, while discriminating against poor whites.

No charge for the tutoring.

.Whites are still practicing racism. You at a prime example as are many who post in this forum..

Racism is not based on economic class, so AA can' be based on economic class.

Still, while black unemployment has certainly fallen, at 6.8 percent, the unemployment rate for black Americans remains higher than that of both the overall population and other racial groups, and is almost double that of whites. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics figures that Trump cites, overall unemployment is 4.1 percent, while the unemployment rate for whites is 3.7 percent and Hispanics 4.9 percent.

This isn’t a new trend — historically, black unemployment rates have typically been much higher than that of other groups, and often double that of whites. Even as black unemployment trends downward, the gap remains proportionally the same.

Trump says he deserves credit for the lowest black unemployment rate in decades. He doesn’t.

Whites have been denied nothing.

You are unable to tutor your teacher.
..blacks in the US graduate at lower levels
..blacks were ALWAYS behind whites in education/technology/etc--before slavery--before they colonized Africa

LOL!!! That's how I figured out how to pay whites their reparations for the imaginary suffering you made up.
Very simple. Out of your own private pocket (not from the taxpayers), You, and all other AA pushers should pay, no one else.

He's not kidding....UNHINGED.
That's what YOU do. And YOU KNOW it.

What "I know" is that I get free entertainment and a lot of laughs at your expense when you post your endless diatribes about how you are owed reparations because of AA ruining your wretched existence.

For the sake of your own safety, what you are "owed" is some much needed counseling, including a straight jacket and an extended stay on a "5150".

napoleon xiv they're coming to take me away

Last edited:
What "I know" is that I get free entertainment and a lot of laughs at your expense when you post your endless diatribes about how you are owed reparations because of AA ruining your wretched existence.

For the sake of your own safety, what you are "owed" is some much needed counseling, including a straight jacket and an extended stay on a "5150".

I notice how I post logical, meaningful and informative posts, and all you and that other black, racist clown do, is post childish insults. Not hard to see who has won this debate. :biggrin:

JIGs....now that’s funny no matter what color you are!

I notice how I post logical, meaningful and informative posts, and all you and that other black, racist clown do, is post childish insults. Not hard to see who has won this debate. :biggrin:

There was no "debate". In case you have not taken your head out of your ass, and read the news, the outcome of what you are making yourself look stupid over was in favor of the men who were wrongly arrested

And NO, you are not logical. You're an embittered nutcase, who has a "poor me" persecution complex and an obsession over AA supposedly ruining your life.

You ruined your own life, and get no sympathy for doing so.
:itsok:

Last edited:

Not you that's for damn sure.

So is saltine, so how you like me now?

So is saltine, so how you like me now?
Better!

Forum List

Back