The hypocrisy of white racists

We blacks are just supposed to get past things and forgive, But Dr. Frances Cress Welsing speaks the truth.

Blacks Should Never Automatically Forgive Their Oppressors

What would Jesus do?

He would stand up to the racists like he did the romans and organized religion.

So you're saying that jesus didn't preach forgiveness and turning the other cheek.

You're so full of hate it controls the way you think. You know what you posted is wrong, but when faced with the truth, your hate drove you to lie.

Don't talk to me about jesus.. Because you aren't turning any cheeks by practicing your racism. After all you are required to stop the sinful behavior also. .Instead you try using Jesus as a defense for your racism. I'm not lying about anything. But you don't get to keep sinning and expect forgiveness. At some point in God punishes for your continued sinning. Whites have never turned their cheeks, ask the Muslims. Or maybe we ask the Mexicans. Or the Native Americans. So don't talk about jesus to me, hypocrite.

I'm not a racist.

You have no proof and can't prove it.

You're a shame, nothing but a hate mongering racist pos.

Try not to be shocked when St Peter closes the gates on you.

reverse-racism.jpg

~S~

We blacks are just supposed to get past things and forgive, But Dr. Frances Cress Welsing speaks the truth.

What would Jesus do?

So you're saying that jesus didn't preach forgiveness and turning the other cheek.

You're so full of hate it controls the way you think. You know what you posted is wrong, but when faced with the truth, your hate drove you to lie.

Don't talk to me about jesus.. Because you aren't turning any cheeks by practicing your racism. After all you are required to stop the sinful behavior also. .Instead you try using Jesus as a defense for your racism. I'm not lying about anything. But you don't get to keep sinning and expect forgiveness. At some point in God punishes for your continued sinning. Whites have never turned their cheeks, ask the Muslims. Or maybe we ask the Mexicans. Or the Native Americans. So don't talk about jesus to me, hypocrite.

I'm not a racist.

I think I'll be just fine. You are a racist.

What would Jesus do?

I'm not a racist.

link
proof

no, just assumption, nothing more than hate running you.

Here's the problem with the whole 'all y'all are racists' argument. It's the same as the 'all men are oppressors of women', and 'all corporations are destroying the planet' arguments.

It's patently untrue and will only resonate with those who believe that feeling guilty and being virtuous are the same things.

But, feeling guilty about something you've never done is like faking an orgasm. You do it because you want another person to feel you're as into things as they are, when, really, you just want them to stop and let you get some sleep because you have work in the morning.

The problem is, most of us have never oppressed a black person, have never oppressed a woman, and have never destroyed the environment.

Not that I wouldn't want to, it's just in my life I've never really had the opportunity to do any of those things. So, I'm not sure how it benefits anyone -- especially myself -- by feigning guilt over something in which I've had no part.

I'm not a racist.

link
proof

No hate. You are a racist. There is plenty of proof. You've called me a racist and now I'm ruled with hate. No links and no proof.

Here's the problem with the whole 'all y'all are racists' argument. It's the same as the 'all men are oppressors of women', and 'all corporations are destroying the planet' arguments.

It's patently untrue and will only resonate with those who believe that feeling guilty and being virtuous are the same things.

But, feeling guilty about something you've never done is like faking an orgasm. You do it because you want another person to feel you're as into things as they are, when, really, you just want them to stop and let you get some sleep because you have work in the morning.

The problem is, most of us have never oppressed a black person, have never oppressed a woman, and have never destroyed the environment.

Not that I wouldn't want to, it's just in my life I've never really had the opportunity to do any of those things. So, I'm not sure how it benefits anyone -- especially myself -- by feigning guilt over something in which I've had no part.

You have benefitted from a racist system. You are an accessory.

I'm not a racist.

link
proof

No hate. You are a racist. There is plenty of proof. You've called me a racist and now I'm ruled with hate. No links and no proof.
every thread of yours is a race thread, you spew hate on all of them.

You actually want me to link it or would you like to just own it and then fail to prove I'm a racist?

I am white. I have never been a slave master, owned slaves nor intentionally oppressed anyone. I do not need nor want your forgiveness.

Set Up for Failure: Contemporary Effects of Past Racism in Law and Policy

Since the passage of civil rights laws in the 1960s, pundits have blamed racial inequality on alleged shortcomings of black culture and the moral superiority of whites. There is a refusal among many whites to acknowledge two things: first, that the color of their skin affords them advantages at the expense of minorities, and second, that they benefit immensely from racially discriminatory laws and policies enacted well before they were born. Equal opportunity exists, they aver, so unequal outcomes must be due to inferior values of African Americans. This victim-blaming occurs despite these same pundits acknowledging the virulent history of racism in the United States. The boy on third base thinks he hit a triple, when in reality he was born there.[ii]

This post will focus on the second of the two truths whites often refuse to acknowledge—that they benefit enormously from the racially discriminatory laws and policies of the past. My argument is as follows: even if we assume, for the sake of argument, that complete equality of opportunity exists, whites would still possess tremendous advantages over blacks due to discriminatory past policies.

Ira Katznelson’s When Affirmative Action was White highlights how the federal government, through facially neutral laws, actually “functioned as a commanding instrument of white privilege.”[iii] He outlines multiple ways whites in the first half of the 20th century used the legal system to safeguard white privilege and enhance white gains at the expense of blacks. First, they designed legislation in such a way as to leave out as many African Americans as possible (Congress was able to design discriminatory legislation without explicitly mentioning race by using “racially laden” language. For example, they excluded certain occupations in which African Americans were overrepresented, such as farmworkers and maids, from receiving benefits such as participating in unions, minimum wage laws, Social Security benefits, and other worker protections). Next, they had these laws administered at the local level—laws including assistance to the poor and support for veterans—at the hands of local officials who were incredibly malicious towards blacks. They also prevented Congress from attaching any anti-discrimination provisions to social welfare programs to allow them to channel these resources to whites only.[iv]

These discriminatory legal tactics had far-reaching policy implications. Government-subsidized housing programs from the 1930s through the 1970s essentially barred blacks from participation. The Federal Housing Administration, through a process known as “redlining,” refused to insure mortgages in neighborhoods that contained black residents. Consequently, banks and other financial institutions refused to sell mortgages to blacks, making it incredibly difficult to purchase homes.[v] Moreover, restrictive covenants barred blacks from purchasing homes in white neighborhoods. Real estate brokers were pressured to refuse to sell homes in white neighborhoods to non-whites. For example, a 1943 real estate manual outlining best practices for the profession advised brokers on the types of people who should not be allowed to purchase homes in a white neighborhood. Among them was listed “a colored man of means who was giving his children a college education and thought they were entitled to live among whites.”[vi]

So what effect do these historical discriminatory laws and policies have on contemporary blacks and whites? They have resulted in large wealth disparities between the two races. Wealth inequality is important because wealth is a major determinant in one’s level of economic well-being. Wealth that produces income increases total household income, but even wealth that produces no income, like one’s house or car, helps secure a family’s well-being and stability—allowing them to experience lower transportation, housing, and total living costs, and providing resources to survive economic hardships.[vii] Primarily due to the aforementioned subsidized housing for whites to the exclusion of blacks, the racial wealth gap ratio today is 0.10: for every one-dollar in wealth procured by a white household, a black household has only ten cents.[viii] And this is just one of many examples of how public policy has been shaped to allow whites to procure assets and build wealth, to the exclusion of blacks.

More.

housing300segregationad.jpg
In The Constraint of Race: Legacies of White Skin Privilege in America, Linda Faye Williams states that “only a completely ahistorical analysis can fail to discover that the problem is that political and social citizenship are very recent phenomena for most people of color and that this result was hardly accidental.” [xiii] Unfortunately, our analysis has been ahistorical, and we have, as Williams predicted, failed to connect past policies with contemporary conditions of blacks and whites. Instead, today’s society uses the gains from the civil rights movement as a weapon against minorities through a new “colorblind” rhetoric that purports to abhor discrimination, ignores contemporary implications of history, and contends that everyone today has equal rights, but in reality perpetuates and intensifies racial inequality.

Set Up for Failure: Contemporary Effects of Past Racism in Law and Policy

...and you wonder why you have a reputation of being a notorious racist at USMB. :laugh:

LOL, like what a bunch of racist white trash thinks matters. :abgg2q.jpg:

There go those racist comments again. Racists like you just cant help themselves.

Hello, IM2. Over the years, in many of his broadcasts, Phil the self-proclaimed "Common Sense Guy" and presenter for TheAdviseShowTV hatefully denigrates apparent emotionally ill black or American girls and women of African descent as THOTS & RATCHET citizens, as well as quite a few other disparaging names, he and many other black Americans use when describing America's population of apparent emotionally ill single black or American women and moms of African descent.

"Update: Ratchet Mother Tossed Her Baby To Get Some Respect From Another Woman
" ~TheAdviseShowTV

Police Looking For Woman Caught On Video Tossing Baby To Passenger On Bus - The Dreamin Demon

IM2, sadly Phil the Common Sense Guy has dedicated an entire YouTube Channel profiting from denigrating female victims of our Nation's SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL CULTURES of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and MALTREATMENT responsible for at least THIRTEEN of President and First Lady Mrs. Obama friends or WH guests composing music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American females of African descent as less than human creatures undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

RatchetVideoWeekly ~TheAdviseShowTV

18obamawhitehouseguest.jpg

IM2, do you believe Phil the Common Sense Guy is acting in the best interests of our black or African American friends and neighbors when he chooses to denigrate apparent emotionally ill black or African American women, instead attempting to learn WHY far too many black or American girls, women and moms engage in t..h.o.t-ish or ratchet behaviors? (T.H.O.T. = THAT.HOE.OVER.THERE)
____
Recently, Oprah Winfrey learned about and shared with her fellow citizens POWERFUL, eye-opening medical knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
PLEASE, I am imploring my responsible, caring American or foreign born neighbors concerned about the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of our Nation's people, to SHARE this POWERFUL, eye-opening medical knowledge with your family, friends and neighbors who are genuinely wishing to improve the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens, WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are impeded from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

Forum List

Back