The hypocrisy of white racists

We blacks are just supposed to get past things and forgive, But Dr. Frances Cress Welsing speaks the truth.

Blacks Should Never Automatically Forgive Their Oppressors

What would Jesus do?

He would stand up to the racists like he did the romans and organized religion.

We blacks are just supposed to get past things and forgive, But Dr. Frances Cress Welsing speaks the truth.

When viewed from the bottom-line perspective, what choice do you have? To keep on whining and blaming Whitey for your inability to move forward as a free and independent race? That tedious lament has become tiresome and has reached its limit. The reality you perpetually dissatisfied Blacks need to confront is that of your own glaring limitations.

The idea of you forgiving contemporary White Americans for your failure as a people is absurdly audacious. It isn't our fault that you were born with genes which are incapable of keeping pace with the modern world. America isn't the only place where Blacks are socially retarded. Your genetic homeland of Africa is but one glaring example of your social inferiority -- and you can't blame that on slavery in America.

Instead of your constant and increasingly tiresome laments you need to take a closer look at the fact that Blacks in contemporary America live far better in every way than do Blacks in any other part of the modern world. So please put an end to your tiresome "racism" bullshit and this offensively moronic notion you have about "forgiving" White Americans.

"Forgive" us for what? For providing you with the highest standard of living enjoyed by Blacks anywhere in the world? Take a look in a mirror. What you see is not Whitey's fault.

...and you wonder why you have a reputation of being a notorious racist at USMB. :laugh:

...and you wonder why you have a reputation of being a notorious racist at USMB. :laugh:

LOL, like what a bunch of racist white trash thinks matters. :abgg2q.jpg:

When viewed from the bottom-line perspective, what choice do you have? To keep on whining and blaming Whitey for your inability to move forward as a free and independent race? That tedious lament has become tiresome and has reached its limit. The reality you perpetually dissatisfied Blacks need to confront is that of your own glaring limitations.

The idea of you forgiving contemporary White Americans for your failure as a people is absurdly audacious. It isn't our fault that you were born with genes which are incapable of keeping pace with the modern world. America isn't the only place where Blacks are socially retarded. Your genetic homeland of Africa is but one glaring example of your social inferiority -- and you can't blame that on slavery in America.

Instead of your constant and increasingly tiresome laments you need to take a closer look at the fact that Blacks in contemporary America live far better in every way than do Blacks in any other part of the modern world. So please put an end to your tiresome "racism" bullshit and this offensively moronic notion you have about "forgiving" White Americans.

"Forgive" us for what? For providing you with the highest standard of living enjoyed by Blacks anywhere in the world? Take a look in a mirror. What you see is not Whitey's fault.

You need confront your psychosis son. For you whites have provided us with nothing.

Actually we can blame African slavery as a lot of human resources were taken from the continent. You are just another dumb white idiot running your mouth. In addition, whites here have the highest standard of living than any other whites on earth. And you got there because of us. Thank us for building this for your asses. You damn sure were incapable of doing it on your own.

When I look in the mirror I see a man with a masters degree that has accomplished far more in my life than you ever will.

Last edited:
To attribute negative attributes to any person based solely on their race or ethnicity is racism.... and it’s vile.

Racism is the belief in the superiority of your race. You don't get to make up a definition. The fact whites keep thinking they get to make up different definitions of racism just because they are being held accountable for what they have done is an example of how you think you are so superior that you cam remake definitions and that's the way it's supposed be defined.

The stupidity of assholes like you is that holding "us" "accountable for what we have done" makes no more sense than if I went out there hating some Indian tribe because 300 years ago, some ancestor of theirs killed my great, great, great grandfather. The same people who have controlled you for generations, keeps the idea of "injustice" and "racial inequality," etc., alive in your minds now so that they can KEEP ON CONTROLLING YOU, despite the fact of decades of affirmative action, despite the fact that every opportunity is afforded you as any other person limited only on your obsession and preoccupation with the past, despite the fact that creating and maintaining racial tension only serves to divide, isolate and hold yourself back, and despite the fact that if not for bringing slaves here centuries ago with the help of other blacks, all the blacks in this country of today who have made something of themselves becoming, doctors, lawyers, scientists and engineers would be living over in Ethiopia or Sudan now instead, in a disease-ridden, fly-infested thatched hut with a bone in their nose standing in dirt in their bare feet.

Reparations paid. No need to thank me.

But thanks for reminding me I've overlooked you----- you've been added to my list of partisan idiots.

To attribute negative attributes to any person based solely on their race or ethnicity is racism.... and it’s vile.

Racism is the belief in the superiority of your race. You don't get to make up a definition. The fact whites keep thinking they get to make up different definitions of racism just because they are being held accountable for what they have done is an example of how you think you are so superior that you cam remake definitions and that's the way it's supposed be defined.

The stupidity of assholes like you is that holding "us" "accountable for what we have done" makes no more sense than if I went out there hating some Indian tribe because 300 years ago, some ancestor of theirs killed my great, great, great grandfather. The same people who have controlled you for generations, keeps the idea of "injustice" and "racial inequality," etc., alive in your minds now so that they can KEEP ON CONTROLLING YOU, despite the fact of decades of affirmative action, despite the fact that every opportunity is afforded you as any other person limited only on your obsession and preoccupation with the past, despite the fact that creating and maintaining racial tension only serves to divide, isolate and hold yourself back, and despite the fact that if not for bringing slaves here centuries ago with the help of other blacks, all the blacks in this country of today who have made something of themselves becoming, doctors, lawyers, scientists and engineers would be living over in Ethiopia or Sudan now instead, in a disease-ridden, fly-infested thatched hut with a bone in their nose standing in dirt in their bare feet.

Reparations paid. No need to thank me.

But thanks for reminding me I've overlooked you----- you've been added to my list of partisan idiots.

Another stupid white idiot who thinks the only thing this argument is about is slavery. Same dumb argument, same disingenuous claim of blacks just freely offering up other blacks to the white man, the same dumb assertions about AA and the democratic party, the same silly assertion that I haven't made anything of myself because I'm talking about how whites are still racists. This is all dumb sht. Catch the truth junior and understand the republican patty of today is reflected in the people here posting up your racist bullshit. You see the one thing you can't really assume is that blacks, if not bought here, would be living in Ethiopia or Sudan as you claim. Nor can you actually accurately state that Africa would be in the same condition as a continent. For it very well could be that your ass would till be a living in serfdom in a rat infested shithole in Europe begging Africa for assistance. Or maybe you would have died of the bubonic plague..

Because we had the gold, diamonds and other things you whites used to get rich. You had none of that in Europe. You had nothing but dead human and animal carcasses, feces floating up and down your rivers while you drank the same water. You were ass backwards with no industries. Your methods of healing included bloodletting thinking you could cure disease by bleeding it out of people. Your ancestors actually believed in leprechauns and wood elves. So please, shut the fuck up with you bullshit delusions of white supremacy. .Whites got what you did because you developed better and quicker ways to kill as many people as possible. This does not make you superior or smarter, it makes you more evil and violent

So let me end like this. We as blacks have been fully able to compete for 53 years in this system. Whites first got here in 1619-1620. By 1673, or 53 years later, whites were still a colony depending on handouts from Britain. So shut the hell up.

Last edited:
Another cyclical debate that never gets outta 1st gear......~S~

It can't because you whites keep taking about slavery like that's all that happened. Then you deny that racism still exists by making claims about how its in he past while in the same post make a completely racist comment or show a racist belief.

the republican patty of today

kfd-howtohamburger-Burgers_5_0391-1024x621.jpg

What would Jesus do?

So you're saying that jesus didn't preach forgiveness and turning the other cheek.

You're so full of hate it controls the way you think. You know what you posted is wrong, but when faced with the truth, your hate drove you to lie.

What would Jesus do?

So you're saying that jesus didn't preach forgiveness and turning the other cheek.

You're so full of hate it controls the way you think. You know what you posted is wrong, but when faced with the truth, your hate drove you to lie.

Don't talk to me about jesus.. Because you aren't turning any cheeks by practicing your racism. After all you are required to stop the sinful behavior also. .Instead you try using Jesus as a defense for your racism. I'm not lying about anything. But you don't get to keep sinning and expect forgiveness. At some point in God punishes for your continued sinning. Whites have never turned their cheeks, ask the Muslims. Or maybe we ask the Mexicans. Or the Native Americans. So don't talk about jesus to me, hypocrite.

He would stand up to the racists like he did the romans

He didn't exactly stand up to the Romans ... he was nailed up by the Romans.

Actually he did because the only reason they crucified him is because he was instructed to take it. And they still didn't kill him.

Forum List

Back