Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is why black history exists.

th

Not sure you're allowed to post this outside of February. :highfive:

The dude has a white man's-style mustache, he thinks he's a cowboy. :biggrin:

I choose not to care.

I see Bass Reeves as a American icon. Someone, despite really being born into slavery, made a good life for himself instead of spending his life feeling victimized.
I am not the one focusing on race. You are. Every day.

Bass Reeves was a badass, that's for sure.

He looks about as Black as you do...
You don't have to look black to be black.
The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood) is considered black (Negro in historical terms), its implications of racial purity ...

He was black enough to be born into slavery. And black enough for white outlaws to be offended by him trying to arrest them.

He was black.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It says he arrested 3,000 felons. Sounds like Gene Simmons and Wilt Chamberlain saying they laid over 3,000 women. In other words a total of 12, max.

I choose not to care.

I see Bass Reeves as a American icon. Someone, despite really being born into slavery, made a good life for himself instead of spending his life feeling victimized.
I am not the one focusing on race. You are. Every day.

Of course you choose not to care because you aren't man enough to admit that whites started race baiting in the 1640's here in America. White race baiting is a natural way of life for you.You are focused on race. You are focused on maintaining white advantage. You see nitwit, just because a fat ass dropout tells you we feel victimized because we stand up to racism doesn't make it so.

New Topics

Forum List

Back