The Humiliation Continues: Jimmy Carter Reveals He Voted For Bernie Sanders Over Hillary Clinton

Bernie sanders was the better Candidate...I voted for him in the primaries too.

Trump only beat Clinton because of the trade issue...Bernie would of beaten Trump as he was the real deal and Trump was a con man using Bernie's cards.

Trump only beat Clinton because of the trade issue...Bernie would of beaten Trump as he was the real deal and Trump was a con man using Bernie's cards.
Sanders MIGHT have beat Trump because people LOVE free stuff...now granted I agree with Sanders on education and health care but his social stances are disgusting.

Sanders MIGHT have beat Trump because people LOVE free stuff...now granted I agree with Sanders on education and health care but his social stances are disgusting.

Works well in Europe and I don't see some help as a bad thing. I believe in work and personal betterment but man it seems to me that republicans don't even believe in the safetynet or any kind of help at all.

Poor Hillary. Seems like the only people who actually voted for her the ones whose vote she paid for.

Works well in Europe and I don't see some help as a bad thing. I believe in work and personal betterment but man it seems to me that republicans don't even believe in the safetynet or any kind of help at all.
I agree but again how to pay for it (which I think we can if we end foreign wars,close down foreign bases,end foreign aide) and this is WHY I thought I was voting for a populist who was against interventionism overseas and doing the usual republican bullshit. Its also while I AM a registered republican I only vote for the GOP candidate if the democrat is horrible as in cultural marxist and gun grabber etc and usually I just vote third party or don't vote at all.

I agree but again how to pay for it (which I think we can if we end foreign wars,close down foreign bases,end foreign aide) and this is WHY I thought I was voting for a populist who was against interventionism overseas and doing the usual republican bullshit. Its also while I AM a registered republican I only vote for the GOP candidate if the democrat is horrible as in cultural marxist and gun grabber etc and usually I just vote third party or don't vote at all.
What Democrat ISN'T a cultural Marxist and gun grabber?

Manchin. MAYBE Heitkamp from ND?

Surely you RWNJ traitors know that saying this stooopid stuffff just proves you are clueless.

For crying out loud, do yourselves the favor of looking up and memorize the definition of the various terms you toss around.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Odious - the humiliation us in your imagination.

Silly RWNJ traitors still don't know that, unlike you disgusting Pooting pups, Americans don't just roll over, peon the belly and vote as they're ordered to.

Surely you RWNJ traitors know that saying this stooopid stuffff just proves you are clueless.

For crying out loud, do yourselves the favor of looking up and memorize the definition of the various terms you toss around.

Oh my, did I strike a nerve with the little snowflake? :lol:

Forum List

Back