The Hostess-Twinkie who did what to kill it/them thread

What kind of a half-assed mother would feed their kids that shit?

yeah like kids want to eat this shit all the time....
M_Id_310693_Elmo.jpg

even the preachy progressives snarf down the junk food...
obama_junk_food1.jpg

Ouch! ^5

Oh thank God.
I fucking hate Twinkies.
The product involved is not the issue. It makes no difference what the company makes as long as it provides wage-paying JOBS. Unions today have a strangle hold on various companies and they do not seem to care that their stupidity eventually puts companies OUT OF FUCKIN' BUSINESS!!!

The union leaders (the fat cats that work for the unions and "take care" of the millions of dollars extracted from workers in the form of union dues) ride around in limos, wear silk suits and dine in fancy restaurants ALL at the expense of the worker bees. They don't care if companies fail. They are nothing but UNION ORGANIZERS. They can crank up unions elsewhere to maintain their income.

Unions today represent the biggest scam on the American people that has ever been devised.

union represent about 10% of the workforce. SOme stranglehold.

A better one than you had. I should know, I "had" her too. :razz:

More freaking food Nazi's.
Amazing past couple of days.

Hostess is on the edge of closing its doors and killing off thousands of jobs, Denny's is having to raise prices and cut hours due to Obolshevikcare, and all the lolberals can do is smear the companies involved with their holier-than-thou snobbery.

Absotively amazing.
That's because liberalism is a mental disorder and 99.9% of the liberals do not have the slightest idea how business works.

Hostess is adding to the unemployment figures. You can thank the goddamned unions and the stupid liberals that support them for that!

Oh thank God.
I fucking hate Twinkies.
The product involved is not the issue. It makes no difference what the company makes as long as it provides wage-paying JOBS. Unions today have a strangle hold on various companies and they do not seem to care that their stupidity eventually puts companies OUT OF FUCKIN' BUSINESS!!!

The union leaders (the fat cats that work for the unions and "take care" of the millions of dollars extracted from workers in the form of union dues) ride around in limos, wear silk suits and dine in fancy restaurants ALL at the expense of the worker bees. They don't care if companies fail. They are nothing but UNION ORGANIZERS. They can crank up unions elsewhere to maintain their income.

Unions today represent the biggest scam on the American people that has ever been devised.

They shut down Hostess with their strong armed blackmailing tactics.. Nationwide, Republican governors have taken them on in order to balance their States budgets and yet you brain rotted Zombies, regardless of how many jobs they cost Americans, support their Gestapo type existence.

Oh thank God.
I fucking hate Twinkies.

I said "some (various) companies". Thankfully, we still have right-to-work states where unions are thwarted from raping companies.

A better one than you had. I should know, I "had" her too. :razz:

More freaking food Nazi's.
Amazing past couple of days.

Hostess is on the edge of closing its doors and killing off thousands of jobs, Denny's is having to raise prices and cut hours due to Obolshevikcare, and all the lolberals can do is smear the companies involved with their holier-than-thou snobbery.

Absotively amazing.

Eight to ten percent unemployment for four more years. Trillion dollar deficits for four more years. No budget passed for four more years. Crony bailouts for four more years.

Hell some liberals here are smearing companies qua companies. As if mom and pop stores employ millions at high union salaries. (idiots) As if GM's highest paid unskilled labor in the world is a sustainable utopian model.

The news media is treating this like a joke, Tee..hee...heee, we can say "Twinkies" and "Ding dongs" in a news report.

The reality is, a big hedge fund bought up this company that had been around for 85 years, and as they are wont to do, they started squeezing the employees for concessions in order to pay themselves dividends and bonuses. In short, everything that has been wrong with this economy for the last 30 years.

The unions already made concessions on pay and pensions, and instead of using that money to invest in new equipment, the HEdge fund just looted the money. And now they are in crisis, partially because of the bad decisions, partially because we are more health conscious and not eating as much of that garbage, and partially because the working folks there actually have the ability to say "Enough".

I'm curious, have you ever actually looked at their financials to see what their past & future obligations are and how they stand? Have you looked at what the total dollar amount per hour with all benefits actually is? Have you looked at the profit margins/actual price for product the customer would be willing to pay to see if they can withstald all the above?

If obama hadn't paid off the unions, they would have killed GM too.

Hostess can move out of the country. They have worldwide distribution now. Just liquidate here and expand to a more hospitable place.

Sort of like what Jeep and GM are doing - but on the taxpayer dime.

Gee, snippy repeats a very old Mitt-lie.

I'm shocked, I tell you. Just shocked.

LOL

little debbie can make it work.

why couldnt hostess?

They didn't have to deal with the same fucking union goons.

YOU are just about the stupidest asshole on this forum.

The unions should have taken a different approach. Striking is not a smart move, especially if your job can be exported. I don't know if a fresh pastries business can actually go far if at all. These brand names are way to popular to die out. They will sell to competition or restructure again. Unfortunately the union pension fund was raided & corporate distributed all the cash to themselves & shareholders. I still don't know how we allow corporate bonus & dividend payments continue to be paid out before pensions are funded as promised.

It's just like MF Global. Customer accounts are supposed to be protected. But now it is legal for the executives to lose your deposits & they still get paid millions & never go to jail.

This country is screwed unless rules are imposed & enforced on Wallstreet. The OWS will grow & burn Wallstreet to the ground one of these days.

Last edited:

I said "some (various) companies". Thankfully, we still have right-to-work states where unions are thwarted from raping companies.

Those are states where billionaires rape the workers.

JoeB131
The news media is treating this like a joke, Tee..hee...heee, we can say "Twinkies" and "Ding dongs" in a news report.

The reality is, a big hedge fund bought up this company that had been around for 85 years, and as they are wont to do, they started squeezing the employees for concessions in order to pay themselves dividends and bonuses. In short, everything that has been wrong with this economy for the last 30 years.

The unions already made concessions on pay and pensions, and instead of using that money to invest in new equipment, the HEdge fund just looted the money. And now they are in crisis, partially because of the bad decisions, partially because we are more health conscious and not eating as much of that garbage, and partially because the working folks there actually have the ability to say "Enough".

Oh no. Not FACTS.

Now we can watch the rw's ignore the facts in favor of their usual lies.

(One would think that Mitt Romney is back in business.)

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahahahah

workers have rights even if you dont want them to have rights.

sell your hate of workers to the American people.

Im sure they love twinkies more than freedom.

Jesus you people just dont get it

Clueless I'm part of the working class what bullshit are you talking about?
Do you think only union members make up the working class?
Unions are a minority it makes up less than 20% of the work force. So shut the fuck up about unions speaking for or being like the working class. I have nothing in common with those over paid bitches.

It isn't like private sector unions really matter anymore.

The defined benefits pensions of the public sector unions will bring the country to it's knees. That shit must change. Defined contribution funded as you go along is the only way to keep asshole politicians from promising employees taxpayer money that does not exist.

Unions are leeches that eventually kill whatever host it infects. I do absolutely everything I can to avoid buying union made products.

Forum List

Back