Tyson Foods’ Iowa plant to permanently close

Some plant shuts down....ummmm. my reponse.. . Oh no. Oh no. I couldn't care less. Not one ounce of care. Let me applaud.
The news this AM has Tysons hiring 40,000 illegals to replace citizens.

earlier, you were stupid, and now you prove you are stupid

Where did I claim illegal aliens dont work, I never made that claim,
Where did I claim they take jobs, I never said that

Instead of addressing what is said, crappycorn makes up a false premise and declares itself right

How about sticking to facts and what people say,

Many illegal aliens do not work, many do, do they take jobs, certainly jobs crappycorn wont do. Me, I have worked hand in hand with illegal aliens, I have lived next door to them.

Democrats force the illegal aliens to live 20 in a two bed apartment. Democrats give them social security cards and voter registration cards

Working mostly under the table, illegal aliens show no income and qualify for food stamps and subsidized housing

If illegal aliens get the right to vote, they would be stupid to vote with crappycorn
I got cited one time in CA for a traffic infraction and the Judge sentenced me to a month community service. I served the local food bank. I was on the counter for several days and saw the drivers licenses presented to get free food. CA actually allows illegals to go to food banks and get free food. The food bank had no choice.

The POTUS has power, but they are not gods, despite your worship of Trump.

One of the powers they have, which is darn near absolute, is the power of tariffs. This is pretty much the only way they can directly impact prices.

I have criticized Biden for keeping all of Trump's tariffs in place, as they hurt nobody but the US consumer. He though did not add any more.

Now, Trump says that he will, if he is elected, put a 100% tariff on every car that is manufactured in Mexico. That is about 1/3 of the cars sold in America. If Trump does this, and there is no reason to think he will not, then overnight the cost of 1/3 of the cars in our country will double. This will leave people the choice of paying twice what they would have the day before, or buying a car made 100% in the US. This will of course drive up the demand for US made cars, thus causing the price of them to skyrocket as well.

But hey, higher prices are cool when your guy is in the White House...right
Ex Post Facto Prevents Leeches' Loopholes

Cheap labor does not reduce prices. The economic traitors just make more profits. Outsourcing should be made illegal The greedy outsourcers, including in-sourcers such as Walmart, should have all their previous profits confiscated.

Ex Post Facto Prevents Leeches' Loopholes

Cheap labor does not reduce prices. The economic traitors just make more profits. Outsourcing should be made illegal The greedy outsourcers, including in-sourcers such as Walmart, should have all their previous profits confiscated.
I want to suggest where you would be immensely happy. Get a visa and move to Russia and if you approve living there, done deal. If not return to America where Consumers work and leaders run factories.

You just did when you claimed to feed 50 Million people. “I feed them”.

You didn’t; other neanderthals who vote like you did.
HeirHeads: Decade After Decadent Decade, Generation After Degenerate Generation

Snobs want to believe that racial realists are Neanderthals, but it is just the opposite: we are descended from the species that killed off those savage humanoids.

The inferior races today are actually a similar inferior primate species that has stayed around long after its evolutionary expiration date because of the undemocratic coup by these same slumming upper-class snobs. Letting our self-apponted ruling class survive is a Death Wish.

I got cited one time in CA for a traffic infraction and the Judge sentenced me to a month community service. I served the local food bank. I was on the counter for several days and saw the drivers licenses presented to get free food. CA actually allows illegals to go to food banks and get free food. The food bank had no choice.
I was in court, when the judge announced a new law saying that illegal aliens caught driving without a license, insurance, or registration are now allowed to go free and the car is not impounded.

Drunk driving they still got arrested but the police were not allowed to tow the car

I was in court, when the judge announced a new law saying that illegal aliens caught driving without a license, insurance, or registration are now allowed to go free and the car is not impounded.

Drunk driving they still got arrested but the police were not allowed to tow the car
I am familiar with that area of CA and I guess the Judge protected illegal aliens. I was at the food bank in Fremont, ca when the illegals showing up there got free food upon presenting a valid CA license. Ca has policies that to illegals is a green welcome flag to the illegal aliens.

I am familiar with that area of CA and I guess the Judge protected illegal aliens. I was at the food bank in Fremont, ca when the illegals showing up there got free food upon presenting a valid CA license. Ca has policies that to illegals is a green welcome flag to the illegal aliens.
I lived in a bunch of areas, 29 palms two separate times for a year each
South Orange county/northern san diego county area
Hilltop area just north of Oakland
Benica
and in the foothills of Temecula

I made mistakes that cost me my house, divorce, so now I get to live in liberal connecticut, which is a democrat tax hellhole

I lived in a bunch of areas, 29 palms two separate times for a year each
South Orange county/northern san diego county area
Hilltop area just north of Oakland
Benica
and in the foothills of Temecula

I made mistakes that cost me my house, divorce, so now I get to live in liberal connecticut, which is a democrat tax hellhole
You lived in places I know well. I even know a bit about CT since I have been in that state and the woman's fast pitch softball team I hosted at Hayward, CA when they were the national champions. They came to CA from Stratford, CT when I hosted them. Were you in Albany, CA? Benicia I know too since I worked on construction jobs there.
I met a good woman at Fallbrook, CA and I imagine you know that area.

You lived in places I know well. I even know a bit about CT since I have been in that state and the woman's fast pitch softball team I hosted at Hayward, CA when they were the national champions. They came to CA from Stratford, CT when I hosted them. Were you in Albany, CA? Benicia I know too since I worked on construction jobs there.
I met a good woman at Fallbrook, CA and I imagine you know that area.
Back door to camp pendleton via the naval weapons station, avocados, which are heard been getting uprooted cause the water vame from the colorado, all was fine until arizona and neveada started taking their share.

Albany and hayward, no

Back door to camp pendleton via the naval weapons station, avocados, which are heard been getting uprooted cause the water vame from the colorado, all was fine until arizona and neveada started taking their share.

Albany and hayward, no
If you lived back of Pendleton, did you ever talk a lot to a male poster who drove to FallBrook to visit you? And took you to Outback in Temecula for dinner?

you are one of the many reasons half the nation knows the democrat base, is dumb
Meanwhile, back in reality....Trump’s most dependable voting block are uneducated white males.
first, you assume every illegal alien has a job, the second they cross the border and forever after, all 50 million
then if I point out much of that population is on food stamps that means I am claiming they dont work?
Well, you said “I’m feeding them”.
americans making 50k a year qualify for food stamps/ebt
Thanks for the chuckle. Oh brother.

So you were in court and the judge said that...verbatim?

Really.

What was the judge’s name?

Meanwhile, back in reality....Trump’s most dependable voting block are uneducated white males.
Meanwhile, when i state democrats are bigots, crappycorn stereotypes white males, dictating the have no education.

Crappycorn, just about everything in your life was built by educated white males.

Compared to white males, everyone except the asians are largely uneducated. That is the democrat base of illegal aliens and inner city blacks.

The democrats base has the highest dropout rate of any part of our society.

Democrats at the least should be honest, but that is the problem with democrats being bigots, they stereotype whole parts of our society and sho themselves as the problem in the usa

You should capitalize “I” genius.

Yes, the Democratic Party base as it were.
that is pretty good, as you are the grammar police, you used, "as it were", incorrectly, unless you meant that you are claiming that I am correct and the democratic base has done almost nothing to help you.

Either, way, what ugly bigotry, no white males are educated that voted for Trump.

As I state repeatedly, you dont have to believe me when I point out that the democrat is full of bigots, you just need to have a discussion with one.

You just did when you claimed to feed 50 Million people. “I feed them”.

You didn’t; other neanderthals who vote like you did.
Hey moron, as you are correcting my use of the little i, what in the fuck did you capitalize "Million". Million does not get capitalized in the middle of a sentence.

crappycorn tries to denigrate me because I am a lazy typist while at the same time making extreme grammatical errors.

typical bigoted hypocrite

Forum List

Back