The Horrors of Hell

upload_2017-6-20_10-11-8.png

View attachment 133704

Something to consider......

I've noticed that the only one freaked out about other people going to hell is always the person who is already in it.
I've noticed that people with avatars related to the occult cannot resist blaspheming the Word of God and trying to shipwreck the faith of others on religion forums. Your avatar is an art rendering created by a Satanist. You need to repent and believe the Word of God which clearly states that no man can come to the Father except through His Son Jesus Christ. You must be born again. Jesus said so. Who shall we believe? Jesus Christ who created everything seen and unseen according to John 1:1 and is God or you? A very unhappy man who lives on a message board fighting against the Gospel of Jesus Christ and waging personal attacks against those who do. Anyone seeking to know the truth is going to believe the KJV Holy Bible. Not you. Don't be shocked. You're not a god (even if Lucifer tells you that you are). You're just a man and a most miserable one at that. Repent!

The bible is largely bunk. The spirit world teaches we are all divine.

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

1Co:6:19: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Hell is not so bad when you consider that there is no time in hell. So you will not suffer for years and years, you will simply suffer one moment, and that moment will never end.

Thats a lie.

In the the very day that you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before an edible triune mangod in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since separated from God and tormented by sulfurous flames every day and night for decades......

Your suffering will end in the very day that you repent for your idolatry and your false witness and your deliberate desecration of the teachings of Jesus, get out of your grave, stand up and walk like a man.

Why the hell would you support a belief system that you do not follow and the institution responsible for fucking up your mind, not to mention the minds and lives of billions of people over thousands of years?

Damn.

Two people arguing two nonsensical points of view.

Seriously, those are two very bizarre posts.

Your file IS interesting. The Bible says that the suffering in hell is visible from heaven. So to enjoy heaven, it seems necessary to buy into judging those in hell. This then contradicts God's prime order that judgement is His and not people's. Very interesting.

Do you have a bible chapter and verse number for that?. I am interested because it says in the Quran that the people in heaven will be able to look down into hell and mock the people burning and refuse them a glass of water. Quran surah 7.44 and 7.50 I would like to read where it says that in the bible, and if it is similar and therefore plagiarized from the bible like most of the Quran.

Hell is not so bad when you consider that there is no time in hell. So you will not suffer for years and years, you will simply suffer one moment, and that moment will never end.

Thats a lie.

In the the very day that you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before an edible triune mangod in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since separated from God and tormented by sulfurous flames every day and night for decades......

Your suffering will end in the very day that you repent for your idolatry and your false witness and your deliberate desecration of the teachings of Jesus, get out of your grave, stand up and walk like a man.

Why the hell would you support a belief system that you do not follow and the institution responsible for fucking up your mind, not to mention the minds and lives of billions of people over thousands of years?

Damn.

Two people arguing two nonsensical points of view.

Seriously, those are two very bizarre posts.

lol,

Do you doubt the guy is despairing? Do you doubt the root cause of his despair is the garbage he has been taught to believe since childhood, that he is doomed because he lacks faith in the bullshit. Do you doubt that he has spent decades in some alternate reality suffering from confusion, saying and doing stupid things as a result of trying to believe?

Do you not see how that time spent lost in confusion and detached from reality, life itself, is what Jesus meant by Gehenna? How irrational beliefs and degrading practices are just steaming piles of rotting refuse in a deep and dark valley outside the walls of the Holy City, a feast to every sort of unclean beast or bird or creepy thing, but just foul and smelly trash rejected by more highly evolved, intelligent and fastidious ethical beings?

Do you not understand how life is hell and reality is like the torment of a fire that will never go out to those who are trying to live in denial of reality according to some falsehood, delusion or fantasy?

Do you not believe that he can rise from the dead, return to good mental health, if he ever stops drinking the koolaid?

Last edited:
View attachment 133704

Something to consider......

I've noticed that the only one freaked out about other people going to hell is always the person who is already in it.
I've noticed that people with avatars related to the occult cannot resist blaspheming the Word of God and trying to shipwreck the faith of others on religion forums. Your avatar is an art rendering created by a Satanist. You need to repent and believe the Word of God which clearly states that no man can come to the Father except through His Son Jesus Christ. You must be born again. Jesus said so. Who shall we believe? Jesus Christ who created everything seen and unseen according to John 1:1 and is God or you? A very unhappy man who lives on a message board fighting against the Gospel of Jesus Christ and waging personal attacks against those who do. Anyone seeking to know the truth is going to believe the KJV Holy Bible. Not you. Don't be shocked. You're not a god (even if Lucifer tells you that you are). You're just a man and a most miserable one at that. Repent!

"..cannot resist blaspheming.."

How can one "blaspheme" about something one does not believe even exists?

And, memes are a way of making a statement, quickly and and succinctly.

9206a23549431f33a39fd0487633b047.jpg

I find it hard to believe in a supposedly loving God who would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.

The reason it is so hard to believe is because nothing could be farther than the truth.
Hell was created for fallen angels, not humans. And then to make sure that humans didn't end up there, God became man, suffered and died to take away anything that might send you to hell, then offered it to us as a gift of his love. What more do you require?

'died'. 'God' knew ahead of time he would resurrect Jesus and he wouldn't be dead at all. Not quite a real sacrifice is it? Yet he seems quite content with watching 6 million men women and children herded into gas chambers to die horrible real deaths.

There is just too much that no thinking person could square up. If 'god', any 'god', is all knowing then he/she knows before you are created whether you will go to hell or not. He already knows who is going to hell, and he creates them anyway.

'da fuq?

Your file IS interesting. The Bible says that the suffering in hell is visible from heaven. So to enjoy heaven, it seems necessary to buy into judging those in hell. This then contradicts God's prime order that judgement is His and not people's. Very interesting.

That's just too horrible for words. No, not "hell. I don't believe any such place or state of being exists except what we do to ourselves here, on earth.

I mean that people worship an imaginary creature who is very clearly a monster. And his (also imaginary) son isn't much better. If I understand correctly, Jesus didn't get around to doing good deeds until he was 30 or so. If that's true, he was walking right on past the sick, halt and lame for 29 years and partying with his homies.

68a6dada45e3da8099ccfd40c3e05de6.jpg

I find it hard to believe in a supposedly loving God who would create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.

The reason it is so hard to believe is because nothing could be farther than the truth.
Hell was created for fallen angels, not humans. And then to make sure that humans didn't end up there, God became man, suffered and died to take away anything that might send you to hell, then offered it to us as a gift of his love. What more do you require?

'died'. 'God' knew ahead of time he would resurrect Jesus and he wouldn't be dead at all. Not quite a real sacrifice is it? Yet he seems quite content with watching 6 million men women and children herded into gas chambers to die horrible real deaths.

There is just too much that no thinking person could square up. If 'god', any 'god', is all knowing then he/she knows before you are created whether you will go to hell or not. He already knows who is going to hell, and he creates them anyway.

'da fuq?

I hadn't read The Irish Ram 's post until I read this and yeah - that is one convoluted mess to rationalize very weird legends and myths.

We know that christianity was lifted, in toto, from other religions. I've wondered if people got fed up with a religion's lies and left to start a new one, in hopes it would make more sense or be better received or last longer or .............?

'da fuq?

I hadn't read The Irish Ram 's post until I read this and yeah - that is one convoluted mess to rationalize very weird legends and myths.

We know that christianity was lifted, in toto, from other religions. I've wondered if people got fed up with a religion's lies and left to start a new one, in hopes it would make more sense or be better received or last longer or .............?

And though this thread is generally about Christianity it would be about any of them. All are built on myths that thousands of years ago seemed believable because those people had no clue how the natural world worked. They just knew it liked to kill them.

And to all religious people I go simply by evidence. If a god showed up and it was unmistakable this entity was a 'god' I'd be on board. I'm not intentionally looked to disparage other people's beliefs I just follow evidence. If irrefutable evidence is found of a god then it is what it is and it wouldn't matter if you believed it. Like gravity, it doesn't matter if you believe gravity exists, step off a building and you will have irrefutable evidence.

Do you have a bible chapter and verse number for that?. I am interested because it says in the Quran that the people in heaven will be able to look down into hell and mock the people burning and refuse them a glass of water. Quran surah 7.44 and 7.50 I would like to read where it says that in the bible, and if it is similar and therefore plagiarized from the bible like most of the Quran.

It was on a sermon, I will try to find it in the bible. Very interesting that the Quran has it.

That's just too horrible for words. No, not "hell. I don't believe any such place or state of being exists except what we do to ourselves here, on earth.

I mean that people worship an imaginary creature who is very clearly a monster. And his (also imaginary) son isn't much better. If I understand correctly, Jesus didn't get around to doing good deeds until he was 30 or so. If that's true, he was walking right on past the sick, halt and lame for 29 years and partying with his homies.

68a6dada45e3da8099ccfd40c3e05de6.jpg

Some gospel books that the Nicea council excluded from the Bible, did describe a few of Jesus' works in his early life. They were miraculous too.

'da fuq?

Well, for starters, let some one beat you nearly to death and then nail you to a tree for something that someone else did, and let me know if that attitude changes.
But you overlooked the most important part. He hung on that cross for 3 hours while man judged Him. The next three hours of judgment were at the hand of God. When He was done even the Roman officers realized that they had just killed the Son of God.
God, the Judge,carried out the sentence that was due us . It is what Christ volunteered to do and what stopped Satan from waltzing off with our souls. Justice was served. That allowed our Father to go back to his role as forgiving Father that loves us in spite of ourselves.

Forum List

Back