The Holy Bible contains not any contradictions!

How many are on the "Way" that is Jesus without even knowing it is the Way?

Yes. I often see that atheists conform to the deeper implications of Kosher law by refraining from the flesh, teaching, of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, think deeply, while at the same time deriding that instruction as the foolishness of superstitious and primitive people.

They do not worship false gods. They do not lie in the name of God. They do not eat the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly. They do not eat the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours. They keep meat, what is eaten by adults, separate from dairy, what is fed to babies with no teeth. They see and hear with their own eyes and ears the consequence for setting aside divine law with every conversation that they have with an idolator yet they do not believe in curses or acknowledge the wisdom or benefit that they enjoy daily by conforming to the way that Jesus taught to follow the law, the same way that they already follow encapsulated in the command to eat his flesh.

This life is very strange but at least God has a sense of humor.

Last edited:
The website I linked to is fully attributed and referenced. The diagram you cut and pasted has no reference and is meaningless without proper attribution.

If you want to learn about whale evolution, you can start here:

The Origin of Whales and the Power of Independent Evidence

What do the various bibles tell us about whales? If I wanted to learn about whales, where would I look in any of the Bibles?

Yes. If you want to learn about vestigial organs, you can look here:

CB360: Function of vestigial organs.

CB361.1: Vestigial organs' past function.

If I wanted to learn about vestigial organs, where would I look in any of the Bibles?

Have you noticed a pattern where falsehoods, misinformation and lies about science and biological evolution so often emanate from your ID’iot creation ministries?

Ho hum. I notice you do not answer my questions, but provide bull puckey and more circular reasoning instead. None of which meets the scientific method.

Why don't you look here instead about whales -- - Overselling of Whale Evolution -? It won't bullshit you about its evolution from a four-legged land mammal. The claims of the evos in your link are overstated and aren't backed up by the evidence.

As for vestigial organs links, what do they have to do with tailed to tailless monkeys? There isn't any fossil evidence nor do we see tailed monkeys become tailless today. Thus, macroevolution fails before it even gets to the pre-human ancestors.

It is the Absolutely Truth of God.
Lying hippi-dippie-atheists-commies-faggots-satanists misuse trust of folks who do not read this Holy Book and lie to them
Better read the Holy Bible by yourself and go to a born-again Priest from independent church asking for clarification.

the-bible-is-the-absolute-truth-of-god.jpg

When people seriously take time to clarify scripture linquistically, they sometimes end up with a completely different story that is written in modern bibles.

One of the biggest ones is that whole virgin birth thing. You have to go back to the Semitic linguistic of old to understand why modern bibles completly turn it on its head.

Actualy, you have to go to the Latin, then compare that with the Semitic texts to get it right.

There was no sexual connotation whatsoever until those lying scribes six linguistics later messed it all up. And that's just one thing. There's so much more that's translated all wrong.

Of course, those first century bishops created their own little form of Latin that only they understood. That's right after they already cleansed all of the good books out of the bible. Convenient, huh? Needless to say the congregation just ran with it. Ahem.

There's so many things wrong with the modern bible that it's darned near laughable even if it's just plain disturbing that hardly anyone studies what they're reading. There's more to bible study than just reading it and repeating the bold text in church.

I know of a man raised as an evangelical Christian and went to Moody Bible Institute. He was so devout he learned ancient Greek, Latin, Hebrew, and Aramaic just to read and study the Bible. He got a PhD, teaches Bible Studies at Chapel Hill University, and now he's agnostic.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief."
Ecclesiastes 1:18
:cool-45:

I know of a man raised as an evangelical Christian and went to Moody Bible Institute. He was so devout he learned ancient Greek, Latin, Hebrew, and Aramaic just to read and study the Bible. He got a PhD, teaches Bible Studies at Chapel Hill University, and now he's agnostic.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief."
Ecclesiastes 1:18
:cool-45:

And 'ol Ecclesiates would be right>

ECCLESIASTES CHAPTER 1 KJV

To view life as incarnate futility, pursuant only to celestial gains, is the epitome of misanthopy. To be that objective is takes a little horsepower

Juxtaposed to jackbooted fundies defining ignorant bliss incarnate.

Ecclesiastes describes the divide, that grand gap bewtixt religion and faith ,where the ignorati would claim one can not be had w/out the other, and those who gain wisdom claim mutually exclusive.

~S~

The website I linked to is fully attributed and referenced. The diagram you cut and pasted has no reference and is meaningless without proper attribution.

If you want to learn about whale evolution, you can start here:

The Origin of Whales and the Power of Independent Evidence

What do the various bibles tell us about whales? If I wanted to learn about whales, where would I look in any of the Bibles?

Yes. If you want to learn about vestigial organs, you can look here:

CB360: Function of vestigial organs.

CB361.1: Vestigial organs' past function.

If I wanted to learn about vestigial organs, where would I look in any of the Bibles?

Have you noticed a pattern where falsehoods, misinformation and lies about science and biological evolution so often emanate from your ID’iot creation ministries?

Ho hum. I notice you do not answer my questions, but provide bull puckey and more circular reasoning instead. None of which meets the scientific method.

Why don't you look here instead about whales -- - Overselling of Whale Evolution -? It won't bullshit you about its evolution from a four-legged land mammal. The claims of the evos in your link are overstated and aren't backed up by the evidence.

As for vestigial organs links, what do they have to do with tailed to tailless monkeys? There isn't any fossil evidence nor do we see tailed monkeys become tailless today. Thus, macroevolution fails before it even gets to the pre-human ancestors.

Well, I see that the links I supplied to you have again caused you to much angst. You are again reduced to emotional outbursts as you can’t refute the science.

It’s odd that an ID’iot creationist would make reference to the Scientific Method when ID’iot creationism relies solely on magic and supernaturalism.

It’s odd that you failed to address my questions and point me to links in the Bibles where I could find data on vestigial organs. Did the gods just have spare parts laying around?

Here is some additional data to cause you additional angst:

CC216.1: Transitional Whales

Whale hands

Here is some additional data on vestigial organs:

Citing Scadding (1981): Poor Creationist Scholarship on Vestigial Structures

Creationism and the Platypus

I will ask again that you provide a reference to where in the Bibles I can look for information on biology.

It’s odd that you failed to address my questions and point me to links in the Bibles where I could find data on vestigial organs. Did the gods just have spare parts laying around?

Whale hands

I will ask again that you provide a reference to where in the Bibles I can look for information on biology.

I didn't have to reference the Bible, but you are of too puny brain to figure it out. This is the case around 96% of the time. You can scroll down and look around the true origins archive to add to your links. If someone cannot explain what they link, then it is of no interest to me. What I did was read the non-people parts of the Bible. Usually, those are the science parts.

No doubt there is a full distribution out there.

Personally I don't think I would have gone to all of that trouble. Did he give a reason for becoming agnostic?
Don't like to speak for him but I believe he saw the Bible was the flawed work or man but it may have been mostly the presence of evil in the world.

Last edited:
Yeah right. What would a devout Muslim tell his children about Jesus? I guarantee it would be very different than what you would tell them. A small percentage of people change their but the vast majority die in the faith they were born into.
Missionaries
Seems kind of random.

That missionaries would share the gospel with people who havent heard it yet? Its Only been going on for 2000 years
Still, only a small percentage of people change their beliefs based on missionaries, the vast majority of people die in the faith they were born into. Much more effective is conquering people and forcing them to convert.

You know, the bible the folks are reading in Pacific Papua New Guinea everything that was an ox or a lamb or an ass or a sheep in other bibles around the world, they're all written as pigs in theirs. True story. Even Jesus, the lamb of God is translated as the pig of God in their bible.

Reason being is because that's what their lives entail. Everything is about pigs. You see?

So, that's how it works when you'e dealing with human beings and linguistic change over the course of time and structure shifts in civilization.

It's one thing to say, hey I have faith in the Good lord. Well, thats fine, I agree, but the scriptures in many cases are all screwed up to the point that the Word is completely twisted to the point that it's really bastardized. It just is what it is.

But then you really don't even wanna say anything because people take it personal and think you're trashing their faith then they wanna get prideful and pick a fight then the whole point gets side-stepped by taking that route. Funny how that happens, huh? These are useless quarrels which tend to bury, almost strategically, contrary any dialogue about the problems with the modern translations. It's kind of a prescribed response that's trained or taught, in my view. Some of the most gruesome executions in history have been done to people who wanted to translate the bible in English. That's how badly they wanted to avoid questions about it. It's the same way now except its a verbal execution of anyone's character who mentions the bastardization of scripture translation as time passes and society and worldly law changes.

That's probably all I have to say about it, I usually stay outta this section anyway.

Last edited:

Whale hands

I didn't have to reference the Bible, but you are of too puny brain to figure it out. This is the case around 96% of the time. You can scroll down and look around the true origins archive to add to your links. If someone cannot explain what they link, then it is of no interest to me. What I did was read the non-people parts of the Bible. Usually, those are the science parts.

I just find it pretty typical that when facts and evidence are presented to ID'iot creationists, their reaction is exactly like yours; you are reduced to emotional outbursts in an attempt to deflect from your inability to present a coherent argument.

Personally I don't think I would have gone to all of that trouble. Did he give a reason for becoming agnostic?
Don't like to speak for him but I believe he saw the Bible was the flawed work or man but it may have been mostly the presence of evil in the world.
I see. I wonder if after all of that studying he realized the Bible literally tells us that we are at war with God. Because I am wondering why he would be surprised that there is “evil” in this world.

I see. I wonder if after all of that studying he realized the Bible literally tells us that we are at war with God. Because I am wondering why he would be surprised that there is “evil” in this world.
His words:

Suffering increasingly became a problem for me and my faith. How can one explain all the pain and misery in the world if God—the creator and redeemer of all—is sovereign over it, exercising his will both on the grand scheme and in the daily workings of our lives? Why, I asked, is there such rampant starvation in the world? Why are there droughts, epidemics, hurricanes, and earthquakes? If God answers prayer, why didn’t he answer the prayers of the faithful Jews during the Holocaust? Or of the faithful Christians who also suffered torment and death at the hands of the Nazis? If God is concerned to answer my little prayers about my daily life, why didn’t he answer my and others’ big prayers when millions were being slaughtered by the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, when a mudslide killed 30,000 Columbians in their sleep, in a matter of minutes, when disasters of all kinds caused by humans and by nature happened in the world?​

His words:

Suffering increasingly became a problem for me and my faith. How can one explain all the pain and misery in the world if God—the creator and redeemer of all—is sovereign over it, exercising his will both on the grand scheme and in the daily workings of our lives? Why, I asked, is there such rampant starvation in the world? Why are there droughts, epidemics, hurricanes, and earthquakes? If God answers prayer, why didn’t he answer the prayers of the faithful Jews during the Holocaust? Or of the faithful Christians who also suffered torment and death at the hands of the Nazis? If God is concerned to answer my little prayers about my daily life, why didn’t he answer my and others’ big prayers when millions were being slaughtered by the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, when a mudslide killed 30,000 Columbians in their sleep, in a matter of minutes, when disasters of all kinds caused by humans and by nature happened in the world?​
And the simple answer is that God is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Are you telling me that you would only want to experience existence if everything is perfect? That would be pretty boring. It is the up and downs that make life interesting. It is our defeats which make our victories taste sweeter. It is our tragedies that make life more precious. It is our failures which make our success possible.

Almost anyone can find peace in good times. Only a few can find peace through troubled waters.

But what I find most disturbing about the fair weather argument is their expectation that God cannot exist unless everything is perfect. This seems entirely unrealistic. It implies that God must use his supernatural powers to right every wrong. That sounds entirely like an expectation that God must serve us rather than the other way around. It also implies that we know better than the creator of existence which is an absurd and arrogant position to take. We don’t have complete knowledge. He - being the creator of existence - does. So rather than criticizing the creator of existence just because everything is not to our liking, we should be thanking him for the rare and precious gift he has given us and ask him what it is that we were supposed to learn from our troubles.

His words:

Like many concepts from antiquity the original meaning gets lost or distorted by the passage of time. So maybe your understanding of what prayer means and accomplishes is wrong.

The practical application of prayer is to alter the fabric of one's identity. In this regard it is similar to meditation. The key distinction though is prayer is communing with God rather than yourself.

The structure of prayer matters. Giving thanks and giving praise puts one in a thankful state of mind which has been scientifically proven to be one of the key behaviors of reaching a state of happiness. When we are happy two things will happen; dopamine will be released which gives us that happy feeling and all of the learning centers of the brain get turned on.

Lastly and probably most importantly, prayer should not be about what God can do for us. Prayer should be about us asking God what He wants us to do.

Structure of Prayer:
1. Give thanks.
2. Give praise.
3. Ask God what He wants us to do.
4. Listen.

It can be done anytime, but I believe we are most receptive to hearing the Spirit in the early morning when we are less full of ourselves.

His words:

And the simple answer is that God is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Are you telling me that you would only want to experience existence if everything is perfect? That would be pretty boring. It is the up and downs that make life interesting. It is our defeats which make our victories taste sweeter. It is our tragedies that make life more precious. It is our failures which make our success possible.

Almost anyone can find peace in good times. Only a few can find peace through troubled waters.

But what I find most disturbing about the fair weather argument is their expectation that God cannot exist unless everything is perfect. This seems entirely unrealistic. It implies that God must use his supernatural powers to right every wrong. That sounds entirely like an expectation that God must serve us rather than the other way around. It also implies that we know better than the creator of existence which is an absurd and arrogant position to take. We don’t have complete knowledge. He - being the creator of existence - does. So rather than criticizing the creator of existence just because everything is not to our liking, we should be thanking him for the rare and precious gift he has given us and ask him what it is that we were supposed to learn from our troubles.
What kills you doesn't make you stronger.

His words:

Like many concepts from antiquity the original meaning gets lost or distorted by the passage of time. So maybe your understanding of what prayer means and accomplishes is wrong.

The practical application of prayer is to alter the fabric of one's identity. In this regard it is similar to meditation. The key distinction though is prayer is communing with God rather than yourself.

The structure of prayer matters. Giving thanks and giving praise puts one in a thankful state of mind which has been scientifically proven to be one of the key behaviors of reaching a state of happiness. When we are happy two things will happen; dopamine will be released which gives us that happy feeling and all of the learning centers of the brain get turned on.

Lastly and probably most importantly, prayer should not be about what God can do for us. Prayer should be about us asking God what He wants us to do.

Structure of Prayer:
1. Give thanks.
2. Give praise.
3. Ask God what He wants us to do.
4. Listen.

It can be done anytime, but I believe we are most receptive to hearing the Spirit in the early morning when we are less full of ourselves.
I like it. I don't believe it but I still like it.

His words:

What kills you doesn't make you stronger.
No one gets out alive.

But are you seriously arguing against learning from failures?

Because that would be the greatest tragedy of all. That would make tragedy be in vain.

So assuming you agree with me that we do or should learn from tragedies, then good does come from them.

Again, you do not have complete knowledge. He does.

But are you seriously arguing against learning from failures?

Because that would be the greatest tragedy of all. That would make tragedy be in vain.

So assuming you agree with me that we do or should learn from tragedies, then good does come from them.

Again, you do not have complete knowledge. He does.
You're welcome to all those learning experiences. I'd rather learn from my own mistakes not from random tragedies like disease, war, and floods.

I don't have complete knowledge but that includes not knowing if He does.

Forum List

Back