The Holocaust Lie Is No Conspiracy

Oh, now STUPID is a design architect and an engineer,....NOT, Hey STuPID:anj_stfu:

I have seen the documentary "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." In part 21 called "The Leuchter Findings," they PROVE that there was no gas chamber at Auschwitz. They also say that the smokestack at the crematorium there was built by the Russians after the war. To FOOL people like YOU. And it apparently worked! They said that the smokestack wasn't even connected to the crematorium. Well if there was no gas chamber, and there wasn't, why would they need a smokestack at the crematorium. In fact, I'm surprised they even had a crematorium. Maybe it was faked too. But evidence of it just hasn't surfaced yet. So how much of all this has to do with the OP being an architect or engineer.

Wow. You watched a video done by a bunch of revisionists. I have actually been to Auschwitz and that video is full of horse poo. Kinda like you....

If you were there, you must have seen the swimming pool they had for inmates there. But I am guessing that the diving board was no longer there. Also, apparently the person who runs the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz is a "revisionist" too. Because it was that person who SAID that their "gas chamber" was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians after the war. And it was also the Russians who cut the holes in the ceiling through which the Zyklon-B was supposedly dropped. When the Germans were running the place, they would have had to have "dropped" it through a fairly thick layer of solid concrete.
Can you explain that to Sally ?

Who is Sally. A lying jew maybe?

Nope.

Bullllllll Shitttttttt! It might be a wall. But it wasn't inside any gas chamber. Because there were no gas chambers! Would you like to hear what an actual JEW said about it? Apparently you're too far gone to believe a White person. If you DARE, go to your browser and enter into it, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Click on the first website that comes up and scroll down the page.

You will see all the different parts of that documentary. Part 21 is called, "The Leuchter Findings." Watch it! It will only take a half hour or so. One of the things you will hear and see is the person who runs the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz saying that their "gas chamber" there was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians AFTER THE WAR! Also, the smokestack that was at the crematorium there was also built by the Russians. Though they didn't bother actually connecting it to the crematorium. And apparently, for stooges of Stalin like you, it wasn't necessary. Wave your American flag at that!

Oh, now STUPID is a design architect and an engineer,....NOT, Hey STuPID:anj_stfu:

I have seen the documentary "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." In part 21 called "The Leuchter Findings," they PROVE that there was no gas chamber at Auschwitz. They also say that the smokestack at the crematorium there was built by the Russians after the war. To FOOL people like YOU. And it apparently worked! They said that the smokestack wasn't even connected to the crematorium. Well if there was no gas chamber, and there wasn't, why would they need a smokestack at the crematorium. In fact, I'm surprised they even had a crematorium. Maybe it was faked too. But evidence of it just hasn't surfaced yet. So how much of all this has to do with the OP being an architect or engineer.

Wow. You watched a video done by a bunch of revisionists. I have actually been to Auschwitz and that video is full of horse poo. Kinda like you....

If you were there, you must have seen the swimming pool they had for inmates there. But I am guessing that the diving board was no longer there. Also, apparently the person who runs the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz is a "revisionist" too. Because it was that person who SAID that their "gas chamber" was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians after the war. And it was also the Russians who cut the holes in the ceiling through which the Zyklon-B was supposedly dropped. When the Germans were running the place, they would have had to have "dropped" it through a fairly thick layer of solid concrete.

Why don't you show us your scanned pictures from your Nazi propaganda book?
Why don't you ever look the facts up for yourself. Let me suggest some things to type into your browser that will bring up all sorts of websites. "Death toll plaques at Auschwitz," "Pre-WW II newspaper articles that speak about bad things happening to 6 million jews," "Did the Nazis make a lampshade out of jew skin?" "Did the Nazis turn some jews into soap?" "Faked Nazi atrocity photographs," "Swimming pool at Auschwitz." "Documents that tell the number of deaths in Nazi concentration camps" "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Etc. etc. etc. Knock yourself out.

Why don't you ever look the facts up for yourself. Let me suggest some things to type into your browser that will bring up all sorts of websites. "Death toll plaques at Auschwitz," "Pre-WW II newspaper articles that speak about bad things happening to 6 million jews," "Did the Nazis make a lampshade out of jew skin?" "Did the Nazis turn some jews into soap?" "Faked Nazi atrocity photographs," "Swimming pool at Auschwitz." "Documents that tell the number of deaths in Nazi concentration camps" "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Etc. etc. etc. Knock yourself out.

Why? Why do I want to go to a bunch of Pro-Nazi sites that are going to try and twist facts to create a false history?

Bullllllll Shitttttttt! It might be a wall. But it wasn't inside any gas chamber. Because there were no gas chambers! Would you like to hear what an actual JEW said about it? Apparently you're too far gone to believe a White person. If you DARE, go to your browser and enter into it, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Click on the first website that comes up and scroll down the page.

You will see all the different parts of that documentary. Part 21 is called, "The Leuchter Findings." Watch it! It will only take a half hour or so. One of the things you will hear and see is the person who runs the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz saying that their "gas chamber" there was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians AFTER THE WAR! Also, the smokestack that was at the crematorium there was also built by the Russians. Though they didn't bother actually connecting it to the crematorium. And apparently, for stooges of Stalin like you, it wasn't necessary. Wave your American flag at that!

Nope. I saw a very small swimming pool that was used by the guards. It was in the guard quarters block and was over 100 meters from the nearest inmate hut.

Well I have a picture of the swimming pool. It was inside the parameter fence and not far from the housing. I have heard claims that it was supposed to be a water supply in case of fire. But Auschwitz had running water. They even had their own sewage treatment plant. I think I even have a picture of the water supply to the pool itself.
Swimming pool at Auschwitz concentration camp.jpg
Auschwitz swimming pool tap.JPG

Nope.

Well what then. Bring "Sally" here and have her pose her question.

Why? Why do I want to go to a bunch of Pro-Nazi sites that are going to try and twist facts to create a false history?

If you typed those things into your browser, you would find websites both for and against any position. You have to judge the evidence for yourself. Are you up to it? Or is badmouthing me the best you can do.

If you typed those things into your browser, you would find websites both for and against any position. You have to judge the evidence for yourself. Are you up to it? Or is badmouthing me the best you can do.

I don't need to bad mouth you, you do quite a good enough job making yourself look bad.

Nope.

She wouldn't have questions. She would answer questions. With facts.

Nope.

She wouldn't have questions. She would answer questions. With facts.

Well below the first thread here there are a number of PICTURES. You can't get any more factual than that. You can actually SEE them. What you say reminds me of something I heard one of the Marx brothers say in one of their movies. "What are you going to do. Believe me or your own eyes."

In many ways life was a lot better before the internet gave these fuckwits a box to stand on.

Unfortunately for fuckwits like you, it made it harder for you to tell lies.

View attachment 99068

If you DARE, go to your browser and enter into it, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told."
Well, I dared to look it up and can't wait til I'm off Monday
so i could pick up where I left off.

I love history and am fascinated with Hitler Nazi Germany
What I've watched so far is consistent with documentaries
I've watched, books I've read or researched on the internet.

I'm waiting for the spin to start

And it was also the Russians who cut the holes in the ceiling through which the Zyklon-B was supposedly dropped.
It's the Russians again... like I said,
can't wait to see the spin

Nope. I saw a very small swimming pool that was used by the guards. It was in the guard quarters block and was over 100 meters from the nearest inmate hut.

Well I have a picture of the swimming pool. It was inside the parameter fence and not far from the housing. I have heard claims that it was supposed to be a water supply in case of fire. But Auschwitz had running water. They even had their own sewage treatment plant. I think I even have a picture of the water supply to the pool itself.
View attachment 103571 View attachment 103572

Oh. look at that. And how many guards were there? A thousand five hundred? Two thousand? And how many inmates were there? 1.1 million? Give or take? Soooooo, that tiny little pool is going to be used by who? You are truly one of the stupidest people on the planet if you actually believe that crap.

Hello stupid!:bye1:

In many ways life was a lot better before the internet gave these fuckwits a box to stand on.

Unfortunately for fuckwits like you, it made it harder for you to tell lies.

View attachment 99068

If you DARE, go to your browser and enter into it, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told."
Well, I dared to look it up and can't wait til I'm off Monday
so i could pick up where I left off.

I love history and am fascinated with Hitler Nazi Germany
What I've watched so far is consistent with documentaries
I've watched, books I've read or researched on the internet.

I'm waiting for the spin to start

What I suggested to others is that they watch part 21 called "The Leuchter findings." But in the documentary itself, there is interesting information to be found throughout it. Along with interviews with people who were actually IN jewish internment camps. Though they did one part in it where they went into the sinking of the USS Indainapolis that didn't really seem to have anything to do with anything.

Oh. look at that. And how many guards were there? A thousand five hundred? Two thousand? And how many inmates were there? 1.1 million? Give or take? Soooooo, that tiny little pool is going to be used by who? You are truly one of the stupidest people on the planet if you actually believe that crap.

It doesn't matter how many guards were there. As to how many of the inmates used the pool doesn't matter either. And there were probably far fewer who used it during the winter. The point is it was there. As to how many inmates were in Auschwitz, I have never seen records. But I do know that the number of jews who are said to have died there is lying propaganda horseshit promoted by the victors to cover up their own crimes.

It doesn't matter how many guards were there. As to how many of the inmates used the pool doesn't matter either. And there were probably far fewer who used it during the winter. The point is it was there. As to how many inmates were in Auschwitz, I have never seen records. But I do know that the number of jews who are said to have died there is lying propaganda horseshit promoted by the victors to cover up their own crimes.
As to how many inmates were in Auschwitz, I have never seen records. But I do know that the number of jews who are said to have died there is lying propaganda horseshit promoted by the victors to cover up their own crimes.
Ok, I'm gonna go there with you....
who, was covering up, what crimes?

Somehow the holocaust has been designed to be the pillar propaganda upon which the late 20th century and 21st century society is engineered on. Without the holocaust, most European countries lose their legal justifications to most of their policies and even to their very existence.

As to how many inmates were in Auschwitz, I have never seen records. But I do know that the number of jews who are said to have died there is lying propaganda horseshit promoted by the victors to cover up their own crimes.
Ok, I'm gonna go there with you....
who, was covering up, what crimes?

The crimes are FAR too numerous to bring them all up. But I will try to tell you some. First, did you happen to see my thread in the current events section called "Boo Hoo. The poor Syrian civilian rebels." Also, socially, The Soviet Union was an Oriental country. Germany was and still is an advanced "Western" country. But who did we back in WW II. Russia had already slaughtered tens of millions of people by then.

After WW I, Germany had something like 65 billion in gold stolen from it as WW I reparations. (A war that they just got sucked into just like everybody else) Hitler put a stop to that. But you know how that turned out. Germany made its final WW I reparation payment in about 2010. You might also want to enter into your browser "Eisenhower's Holocaust." To somebody around here, I also brought up a thread in this forum called "The Jewish Genocide." I suggest you look it up. I know that there is much more that I am leaving out. But you might be interested in looking up the story behind a picture that I will add. Just enter the title into your browser.
The Betrayal Of The Cossacks.jpg

Somehow the holocaust has been designed to be the pillar propaganda upon which the late 20th century and 21st century society is engineered on. Without the holocaust, most European countries lose their legal justifications to most of their policies and even to their very existence.

You got the pillar of propaganda right. But you are wrong or incomplete on just about everything else. To Christians, a good way to prove the power of their imaginary god is to support the jewish people. And to the White doomsday cultist Christians, that means destroying themselves. This is done through the promotion of a multiethnic society. By wrongly demonizing the Nazis through the largely fake holocaust, they are free to sell their multiethnic society bullshit.

Next, European countries existed before there was a "holocaust." They would have continued to exist in the absence of that fable. In fact, in the absence of that bullshit story, they would have existed much better. But now, because of the kind of multiethnic crap that goes along with selling that story, Europe has been letting in hordes of enemy muslim invaders. (refugees) That doesn't bode well for the future of Europe. Nor the White species in general.

You got the pillar of propaganda right. But you are wrong or incomplete on just about everything else. To Christians, a good way to prove the power of their imaginary god is to support the jewish people. And to the White doomsday cultist Christians, that means destroying themselves. This is done through the promotion of a multiethnic society. By wrongly demonizing the Nazis through the largely fake holocaust, they are free to sell their multiethnic society bullshit.

Next, European countries existed before there was a "holocaust." They would have continued to exist in the absence of that fable. In fact, in the absence of that bullshit story, they would have existed much better. But now, because of the kind of multiethnic crap that goes along with selling that story, Europe has been letting in hordes of enemy muslim invaders. (refugees) That doesn't bode well for the future of Europe. Nor the White species in general.

I would agree with half of this, but there was only 3 countries in the center of Europe before the holocaust, Germany, Russia, and Austria-Hungary. Now there are like 20 or so. Coincidence? I think not.

Red Cross info shows 300,000 deaths accompanied with the hollowco$t.

No more stories of "lampshading". Not since DNA became popular.

Frankly Ann, there are many "edits" in your story. Most by your Dad in a ball point. Hmmmm. Move to Fiction area of local library?

No gas chambers found west of Poland? Really?

Don't stop questioning. It is your intellectual right.

Forum List

Back