The Holocaust Lie Is No Conspiracy

Bullshit. Hitler was a runner. A runner is a guy who carried messages from a commander to his subordinate commanders and back. He never left the trenches on "over the top'' attacks. What books have you read? All your information is nothing but Storm Front propaganda.

The lie that I heard was that he was an ambulance driver. There is much that you could learn about Hitler and WW II in general. But you are probably too have your anti-Hitler cult crushed. If you ever get the nerve to, enter into your browser, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Find the documentary and watch it. By the way, stormfront had nothing to do with the documentary. The internet did. At the end of the documentary, they invite people to look up the facts for themselves. But I am guessing you aren't interested. You are enjoying your ignorance too much.
My knowledge of Nazis and WWII is very sparse, dear. All I know about it is that my wife is from the same hometown of Erwin Rommel and her parents knew him and they were both students of Rommel's school teacher parents. Her father was a co-worker of Georg Elser who was also a resident of that home town, Heidenheim an der Brenz. You can look up ol' Georg. He's famous around those parts and has a shit load of schools named after him plus streets, parks, buildings and what not.The people around there hated and abhorred Hitler and he retaliated and had thousands of young men drafted and sent to the Russian Front where most of them died, including my father-in-law. My own father was one of the first American GIs into Dachau and it affected him for the rest of his life. No deaths? No ovens? No gas chambers? In 1958 I was stationed in Munich and spent many wonderful days in Dachau swimming, picnicking and having a ball. Not. At that time the stench from the ovens could be smelled over 40 miles away downwind and in 2016 when it rains you can still smell the human ashes in the grounds around the camp.. Go ahead and read those reports I posted earlier and then lets compare notes and reports, honey.

You are a brainwashed lying fool. If your ancestors were German, they must be turning over in their graves. Next, just how big of an idiot was your father. Germany had been getting the shit bombed out of it for years before your father saw Dachau. That caused food shortages and diseases like typhus to run rampant in the jewish internment camps. Things were pretty grim for the average German citizen by that time. If places like Dachau hadn't been the hellholes your father saw, THAT would have been a miracle.

Next, there were no gas chambers. Next, I hear Liverpool is a fairly grim place to live. And it isn't because of any "concentration camps." Next, ashes have no smell. In fact, probably even less than dirt. I will add a few pages for you to look at. Maybe they will tell you something.
yJ1Ss4I.jpg
mqoJjuy.jpg
oP1wepd.jpg

Nobody is forcing you to reply to any of my threads. So YOU go away.
:anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Bullshit. Hitler was a runner. A runner is a guy who carried messages from a commander to his subordinate commanders and back. He never left the trenches on "over the top'' attacks. What books have you read? All your information is nothing but Storm Front propaganda.

The lie that I heard was that he was an ambulance driver. There is much that you could learn about Hitler and WW II in general. But you are probably too have your anti-Hitler cult crushed. If you ever get the nerve to, enter into your browser, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Find the documentary and watch it. By the way, stormfront had nothing to do with the documentary. The internet did. At the end of the documentary, they invite people to look up the facts for themselves. But I am guessing you aren't interested. You are enjoying your ignorance too much.
My knowledge of Nazis and WWII is very sparse, dear. All I know about it is that my wife is from the same hometown of Erwin Rommel and her parents knew him and they were both students of Rommel's school teacher parents. Her father was a co-worker of Georg Elser who was also a resident of that home town, Heidenheim an der Brenz. You can look up ol' Georg. He's famous around those parts and has a shit load of schools named after him plus streets, parks, buildings and what not.The people around there hated and abhorred Hitler and he retaliated and had thousands of young men drafted and sent to the Russian Front where most of them died, including my father-in-law. My own father was one of the first American GIs into Dachau and it affected him for the rest of his life. No deaths? No ovens? No gas chambers? In 1958 I was stationed in Munich and spent many wonderful days in Dachau swimming, picnicking and having a ball. Not. At that time the stench from the ovens could be smelled over 40 miles away downwind and in 2016 when it rains you can still smell the human ashes in the grounds around the camp.. Go ahead and read those reports I posted earlier and then lets compare notes and reports, honey.

You are a brainwashed lying fool. If your ancestors were German, they must be turning over in their graves. Next, just how big of an idiot was your father. Germany had been getting the shit bombed out of it for years before your father saw Dachau. That caused food shortages and diseases like typhus to run rampant in the jewish internment camps. Things were pretty grim for the average German citizen by that time. If places like Dachau hadn't been the hellholes your father saw, THAT would have been a miracle.

Next, there were no gas chambers. Next, I hear Liverpool is a fairly grim place to live. And it isn't because of any "concentration camps." Next, ashes have no smell. In fact, probably even less than dirt. I will add a few pages for you to look at. Maybe they will tell you something.
yJ1Ss4I.jpg
mqoJjuy.jpg
oP1wepd.jpg

Correct. There were no extermination camps. The concentration camps though, were very accomplished at working people to death. There were very few actual extermination camps (three IIRC) but the concentration camp system was very good at cranking out the dead people all the same.

Working people to death? Bullshit. Just as bullshit as the whole "6 million dead" thing. Did you not read my thread? The worst of the worst "death camp" was said to be Auschwitz. If you saw the pictures of the two plaques at Auschwitz, it originally said that 4 million jews were murdered there. (Not worked to death) If you look further down, you will see a couple pictures of a swimming pool they had there for inmates. What did they do. Genocide them with recreational activities? Also, there was no gas chamber there. And if there was no gas chamber here, you can bet your ass that there were no gas chambers at any of the other jewish internment camps either. BET YOUR ASS!
Not only are you a dense ignorant asshat, you're as gullible as a 3 year old, but I guess, what can you expect from a guy that only finished 5th grade. Believing we will accept your idiotic posts as truth or that you think they are actually true. What a moron, BWHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whatever. My Taid liberated one of the camps and it affected him for the rest of his life. I would believe him any time over a nutjob with a clutch of nutjob links.
You are just a sick fuck playing a game to amuse yourself.

You people keep bringing up the same old crap. So I guess that I have to say this again. Germany had been getting the shit bombed out of it for at least a couple years before any Allied troops saw any of the jewish internment camps. Of course things were bad in them. Things weren't a hell of a lot better for the average German citizen. Also, I left a reply in the thread "The Jewish Genocide." I wrote, "Tommy Tainant. Read this." Did my mentioning your username cause an alert to show up at the top of the page? I'm not sure if it works like that.
Dickhead. Why were they actually in the camps in the first place ?

Would you like the truth? YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH! The thread I suggested told you one reason. Would you like more? Look up the thread around here called, "Jewish Warfare." If that doesn't do it for you, look up the thread, "Why do I dislike (hate) jews." Get back to me if either of those don't answer your question.

I pity you Gusto, going through life with such ignorance and hate. I can only pray that one day you will see the light and realize the fallacy in your views.

Ignorance? You are the dick wrangler who can't refute anything I said.

Don't have to, too idiotic a post to even warrant refutation.

You people keep bringing up the same old crap. So I guess that I have to say this again. Germany had been getting the shit bombed out of it for at least a couple years before any Allied troops saw any of the jewish internment camps. Of course things were bad in them. Things weren't a hell of a lot better for the average German citizen. Also, I left a reply in the thread "The Jewish Genocide." I wrote, "Tommy Tainant. Read this." Did my mentioning your username cause an alert to show up at the top of the page? I'm not sure if it works like that.

Would you like the truth? YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH! The thread I suggested told you one reason. Would you like more? Look up the thread around here called, "Jewish Warfare." If that doesn't do it for you, look up the thread, "Why do I dislike (hate) jews." Get back to me if either of those don't answer your question.

I pity you Gusto, going through life with such ignorance and hate. I can only pray that one day you will see the light and realize the fallacy in your views.

Says the moron who CAN'T refute anything I said. You spend so much time talking like a dickless wonder, how about putting your time to actual use. Just pick ONE thing I said anywhere that you disagree with. If you think everything I said was wrong, that should be simple enough for even you. Give it a try. Or go haunt somebody elses thread.

Says the moron who CAN'T refute anything I said. You spend so much time talking like a dickless wonder, how about putting your time to actual use. Just pick ONE thing I said anywhere that you disagree with. If you think everything I said was wrong, that should be simple enough for even you. Give it a try. Or go haunt somebody elses thread.

Says the moron who CAN'T refute anything I said. You spend so much time talking like a dickless wonder, how about putting your time to actual use. Just pick ONE thing I said anywhere that you disagree with. If you think everything I said was wrong, that should be simple enough for even you. Give it a try. Or go haunt somebody elses thread.[/QUO
Wow, the stupidity that you exhibit is astounding! What part of me saying your post are to idiotic to even warrant an attempt to refute them, they are just that STUPID, just like you. You're the only moron on this planet that doesn't see it.

In many ways life was a lot better before the internet gave these fuckwits a box to stand on.

Unfortunately for fuckwits like you, it made it harder for you to tell lies.

View attachment 99068

Bullllllll Shitttttttt! It might be a wall. But it wasn't inside any gas chamber. Because there were no gas chambers! Would you like to hear what an actual JEW said about it? Apparently you're too far gone to believe a White person. If you DARE, go to your browser and enter into it, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Click on the first website that comes up and scroll down the page.

You will see all the different parts of that documentary. Part 21 is called, "The Leuchter Findings." Watch it! It will only take a half hour or so. One of the things you will hear and see is the person who runs the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz saying that their "gas chamber" there was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians AFTER THE WAR! Also, the smokestack that was at the crematorium there was also built by the Russians. Though they didn't bother actually connecting it to the crematorium. And apparently, for stooges of Stalin like you, it wasn't necessary. Wave your American flag at that!

In many ways life was a lot better before the internet gave these fuckwits a box to stand on.

View attachment 99068

Bullllllll Shitttttttt! It might be a wall. But it wasn't inside any gas chamber. Because there were no gas chambers! Would you like to hear what an actual JEW said about it? Apparently you're too far gone to believe a White person. If you DARE, go to your browser and enter into it, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Click on the first website that comes up and scroll down the page.

You will see all the different parts of that documentary. Part 21 is called, "The Leuchter Findings." Watch it! It will only take a half hour or so. One of the things you will hear and see is the person who runs the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz saying that their "gas chamber" there was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians AFTER THE WAR! Also, the smokestack that was at the crematorium there was also built by the Russians. Though they didn't bother actually connecting it to the crematorium. And apparently, for stooges of Stalin like you, it wasn't necessary. Wave your American flag at that!

Red Skull you still trying to pass along your ignorant little propaganda? Why don't you go back to Stormfront where people give 2 shits?

View attachment 99068

Red Skull you still trying to pass along your ignorant little propaganda? Why don't you go back to Stormfront where people give 2 shits?

Wow. Are you a deluded moron! You are unwilling to even believe the person who actually RUNS the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz?!

I know who gusto is.
He's an angry overweight guy still living with his parents. He can't find a GF and is venting his frustrations anyway he can.

It's best to ignore him.

View attachment 99068

Oh, now STUPID is a design architect and an engineer,....NOT, Hey STuPID:anj_stfu:

View attachment 99068

Wow. Are you a deluded moron! You are unwilling to even believe the person who actually RUNS the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz?!

Anything you say Red Skull. Hail Hydra!

View attachment 99068

Oh, now STUPID is a design architect and an engineer,....NOT, Hey STuPID:anj_stfu:

I have seen the documentary "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." In part 21 called "The Leuchter Findings," they PROVE that there was no gas chamber at Auschwitz. They also say that the smokestack at the crematorium there was built by the Russians after the war. To FOOL people like YOU. And it apparently worked! They said that the smokestack wasn't even connected to the crematorium. Well if there was no gas chamber, and there wasn't, why would they need a smokestack at the crematorium. In fact, I'm surprised they even had a crematorium. Maybe it was faked too. But evidence of it just hasn't surfaced yet. So how much of all this has to do with the OP being an architect or engineer.

View attachment 99068

Anything you say Red Skull. Hail Hydra!

It would appear this thread has driven you insane. Screw "hydra." (Whatever that is) If you want something to hail, go to the religion section and read the thread, "A New Religion."

View attachment 99068

I have seen the documentary "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." In part 21 called "The Leuchter Findings," they PROVE that there was no gas chamber at Auschwitz. They also say that the smokestack at the crematorium there was built by the Russians after the war. To FOOL people like YOU. And it apparently worked! They said that the smokestack wasn't even connected to the crematorium. Well if there was no gas chamber, and there wasn't, why would they need a smokestack at the crematorium. In fact, I'm surprised they even had a crematorium. Maybe it was faked too. But evidence of it just hasn't surfaced yet. So how much of all this has to do with the OP being an architect or engineer.

Wow. You watched a video done by a bunch of revisionists. I have actually been to Auschwitz and that video is full of horse poo. Kinda like you....

View attachment 99068

Wow. You watched a video done by a bunch of revisionists. I have actually been to Auschwitz and that video is full of horse poo. Kinda like you....

If you were there, you must have seen the swimming pool they had for inmates there. But I am guessing that the diving board was no longer there. Also, apparently the person who runs the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz is a "revisionist" too. Because it was that person who SAID that their "gas chamber" was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians after the war. And it was also the Russians who cut the holes in the ceiling through which the Zyklon-B was supposedly dropped. When the Germans were running the place, they would have had to have "dropped" it through a fairly thick layer of solid concrete.

If you were there, you must have seen the swimming pool they had for inmates there. But I am guessing that the diving board was no longer there. Also, apparently the person who runs the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz is a "revisionist" too. Because it was that person who SAID that their "gas chamber" was made to look like a gas chamber by the Russians after the war. And it was also the Russians who cut the holes in the ceiling through which the Zyklon-B was supposedly dropped. When the Germans were running the place, they would have had to have "dropped" it through a fairly thick layer of solid concrete.
Can you explain that to Sally ?

Why don't you show us your scanned pictures from your Nazi propaganda book?

Nope. I saw a very small swimming pool that was used by the guards. It was in the guard quarters block and was over 100 meters from the nearest inmate hut.

Can you explain that to Sally ?

Who is Sally. A lying jew maybe?

Forum List

Back