The History behind Normalizing Homosexuality...

Name calling? This is how you hold a rational conversation. Agree with me or I will call you names. Kindergarten must have let out early today.

I linked the information, I did my part I provided accrual evidence for my position. Just because youaren't teasing it directly from theAPA's website doesn't mean it isn't there. This game you are playing where you refusethe information, and give me some cockimamie excuse it's rather childish.

Not true. Fact homosexuality is not a mental illness I posted evidence you refusedit. You claimed the APA was taken over by gay people you failed to prove that. Sorry. But your post is a lie.

So why did you do just that? I am sorry, I am going to dismiss your conspiracy theory because it's preposterous and youcompletely failed at proving it.

Now there is no reason to stop being a lady about it. You just failedthat's all.

Lying Fucking Troll.
Just because I don't believe your conspiracy theories doesn'tmean I am lying

Fuck the Fuck off.
No, this is beginning to become funny.

You are melting down over not being able to prove your claim.

I'm telling you to Fuck the Fuck off because you are Deliberately Lying when you say you have provided an actual link to the APA.

You have not. The UCD link that has an APA link in it does not function.

Go ahead and post it in response to this Post and Prove you are not a Liar.

Not the UCD link... A link to the APA directly. :thup:

You can't.

:)

peace...

Lying Fucking Troll.

Fuck the Fuck off.

I'm telling you to Fuck the Fuck off because you are Deliberately Lying when you say you have provided an actual link to the APA.
Now you are lying darling because I never said I linked to the APA, just their information.

You have not. The UCD link that has an APA link in it does not function.
Read the information on the UCD link moron it was copied directly from the APA

Go ahead and post it in response to this Post and Prove you are not a Liar.
I think I have proven myself not to be a liar sweetie.

Not the UCD link... A link to the APA directly.
Sorry the UCD link willhave to suffice. It's okay it's the same information

You can't.
I did it's the same information.

Now you are lying darling because I never said I linked to the APA, just their information.

Not the UCD link... A link to the APA directly.

You can't.

You can't provide actual APA link... Just as I said.

Now fuck off, ****. :thup:

peace...

You can't.

You can't provide actual APA link... Just as I said.
Yeah but I did provide actualAPA information. Your claim that it isn't is just weak. It also doesn't support your nonsense either.

prove homosexuality is a mental disorder or admit you can't and I just might.

Yeah but I did provide actualAPA information. Your claim that it isn't is just weak. It also doesn't support your nonsense either.

prove homosexuality is a mental disorder or admit you can't and I just might.

Thanks for the Concession... Let me know when you can Illustrate, via the APA directly, what their Justification was prior to 1973 and what they found that made them reverse in after 1973.

There's a LOT of information not available and no matter how you go at the APA site, it's all been made Inaccessable.

And for good reason.

peace...

◄ 1 John 1:9 ►

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
confess and repent!!
That's everybody.

NO!!! MANY REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND THEY WILL NOT CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN AND THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND HELL!! And you??
Wages of sin is death, not hell. Everybody dies. Remember Mark 3:28

That's everybody.

NO!!! MANY REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE AND THEY WILL NOT CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN AND THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND HELL!! And you??

I saw the dead, great and small, standing before God; and The Books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to the things written in The Books, each according to the deeds he had done. 13 The oceans surrendered the bodies buried in them; and the earth and the underworld gave up the dead in them. Each was judged according to his deeds. 14 And Death and Hell were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the Second Death—the Lake of Fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found recorded in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:12-15

Thanks for the Concession... Let me know when you can Illustrate, via the APA directly, what their Justification was prior to 1973 and what they found that made them reverse in after 1973.
How pathetic, your delusions hand caused you to fabricate some strange things.

You illustrate to me via anything on planet earth not concocted in your own mind that justified the APA's reversal in 1952 to classify it as a mental disorder

There's a LOT of information not available and no matter how you go at the APA site, it's all been made Inaccessable.
That is a lie. It's all available, I presented it to you, you ignored it because it rationalized the, not the reversal but the return to original theory that homosexuality isn't a mental disorder.

But the crap about them taking away all the evidencethat allowed you to prove your nutty conspiracy theory, seems a little to convenient to me. Especially being that the info is available and that it disproves your conspiracy theory. That is the only reason you don't want to read it. That is kind of like the people that believe the world trade centres were deliberately demolished.

I saw the dead, great and small, standing before God; and The Books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to the things written in The Books, each according to the deeds he had done. 13 The oceans surrendered the bodies buried in them; and the earth and the underworld gave up the dead in them. Each was judged according to his deeds. 14 And Death and Hell were thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the Second Death—the Lake of Fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found recorded in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the Lake of Fire. Revelation 20:12-15
Yep the bible says that. ;)

There are many bigoted minds that much prefer and wish to adhere to their dangerous, unfounded principle that the Scriptures they are using are against GLBT citizens. What they fail to realize, because they don't take the time to actually read what Biblical scholars and others are telling them is that the Bible is not condemning those folks at all. Of course they refuse to believe that because in their penchant to continue to hate and exhibit prejudice and intolerance it's much easier for them to see the hate that continues to be so prevalent in the world today that they even resort to adding to it because they feel it makes them look so much more superior to all the others. Consequently, they never actually step back from that hate to learn the truth. They love to belittle and marginalize minorities rather than see the Love that exudes from Scripture where it does not condemn Gay and Lesbian people. But hypocrites never stop to look at their own back yard first, instead preferring to continue to use empirical data to try to justify their position on this matter only it cannot withstand scrutiny. What they believe are Scriptures of condemnation are being quite misread and (conveniently) misunderstood Biblical passages that they continue to use to attack those whom even God and Jesus never attacked.

Here's an excellent piece of writing from those Christians who have actually taken the time to research the Bible and what it is actually saying without prejudice about same-gender attractions.

The Bible on same-gender sexual behavior

There are many bigoted minds that much prefer and wish to adhere to their dangerous, unfounded principle that the Scriptures they are using are against GLBT citizens. What they fail to realize, because they don't take the time to actually read what Biblical scholars and others are telling them is that the Bible is not condemning those folks at all. Of course they refuse to believe that because in their penchant to continue to hate and exhibit prejudice and intolerance it's much easier for them to see the hate that continues to be so prevalent in the world today that they even resort to adding to it because they feel it makes them look so much more superior to all the others. Consequently, they never actually step back from that hate to learn the truth. They love to belittle and marginalize minorities rather than see the Love that exudes from Scripture where it does not condemn Gay and Lesbian people. But hypocrites never stop to look at their own back yard first, instead preferring to continue to use empirical data to try to justify their position on this matter only it cannot withstand scrutiny. What they believe are Scriptures of condemnation are being quite misread and (conveniently) misunderstood Biblical passages that they continue to use to attack those whom even God and Jesus never attacked.

Here's an excellent piece of writing from those Christians who have actually taken the time to research the Bible and what it is actually saying without prejudice about same-gender attractions.

The Bible on same-gender sexual behavior

THERE IS NO QUESTION AS TO WHAT GOD'S WORD SAYS ABOUT THE SICK ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION== Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

THERE IS NO QUESTION AS TO WHAT GOD'S WORD SAYS ABOUT THE SICK ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION=
Yep, but hefe didn't mention homosexuality, sorry little beater.
Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
The bible wasn't written in modern English there genius

I just saw a thread titled "has Mal lost it?" Why is it when someone questions the tsunami behind the homosexual rights putsch, its wrong? Why? Homosexuality is a separate distinct class apart from Heterosexuality. It's not apparent in any way that it deserves to treated as a class of people deserving of civil rights apart from the mentally ill that deserve protection because of a mental dysfunction. There is something really counter intuitive going on here with people that accept gay rights.

I just saw a thread titled "has Mal lost it?" Why is it when someone questions the tsunami behind the homosexual rights putsch, its wrong? Why? Homosexuality is a separate distinct class apart from Heterosexuality. It's not apparent in any way that it deserves to treated as a class of people deserving of civil rights apart from the mentally ill that deserve protection because of a mental dysfunction. There is something really counter intuitive going on here with people that accept gay rights.

It's really this simply... Man/Woman is Inherently, Naturally, Factually and Biologically Unequal to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

Individuals Share the EXACT same Equal Civil Rights.

When Individuals make Choices to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment it is not Society's Burden to Entertain it as something it simply is not.

peace...

It's really this simply... Man/Woman is Inherently, Naturally, Factually and Biologically Unequal to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

When Individuals make Choices to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment it is not Society's Burden to Entertain it as something it simply is not.

peace...
Argumentum ad naturam it's logical fallacy.

Saying something is good just because it is natural isn't logical

You can question it all you want. But if you base your questioning on false logic it isn't going to go very well.

Homosexuals aren't a separate class. They don't receive any special status such as children or handicapped.

There is no basis for anybody to claim that it is mentally ill. So far nobody has been able to mention any pathology.

peace...
Argumentum ad naturam it's logical fallacy.

Saying something is good just because it is natural isn't logical

I didn't say anything was good or bad you Retread Piece of Shit. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back