The History behind Normalizing Homosexuality...

I just saw a thread titled "has Mal lost it?" Why is it when someone questions the tsunami behind the homosexual rights putsch, its wrong? Why? Homosexuality is a separate distinct class apart from Heterosexuality. It's not apparent in any way that it deserves to treated as a class of people deserving of civil rights apart from the mentally ill that deserve protection because of a mental dysfunction. There is something really counter intuitive going on here with people that accept gay rights.

It's really this simply... Man/Woman is Inherently, Naturally, Factually and Biologically Unequal to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

Individuals Share the EXACT same Equal Civil Rights.

When Individuals make Choices to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment it is not Society's Burden to Entertain it as something it simply is not.

:)

peace...
Argumentum ad naturam it's logical fallacy.

Saying something is good just because it is natural isn't logical

And saying something is good because it is unnatural is even less logical.

Mark

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It's really this simply... Man/Woman is Inherently, Naturally, Factually and Biologically Unequal to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

When Individuals make Choices to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment it is not Society's Burden to Entertain it as something it simply is not.

peace...

rofl

Social organization is a choice. Sexuality is not.

But you keep rationalizing your bigotry, maltard.

peace...

rofl

Go Fuck yourself Toro. :thup:

peace...

Of course sexuality is a choice. Unless you have homosexuality forced upon you, which many homos have had.

It's a choice just like whether or not you have sex is a choice. It's all about controlling yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Of course sexuality is a choice. Unless you have homosexuality forced upon you, which many homos have had.

It's a choice just like whether or not you have sex is a choice. It's all about controlling yourself.

Don't talk about Self Control... It's like Garlic to Vampires with Liberals.

They can't Control themselves... It's a Compulsion...

And in many Cases it is a Cycle of Abuse.

In others it's Bad Wiring or as the APA used to say a Mental Disorder where someone Defies their Natural Design and Equipment.

peace...

peace...

rofl

Go Fuck yourself Toro. :thup:

peace...

Is "go fuck yourself" not part of "natural coupling?"

rofl

Go back to the 1960s, maltard.

800px-Little_Rock_integration_protest.jpg

Wait, I meant the 1860s.

peace...

I didn't say anything was good or bad you Retread Piece of Shit. :thup:

peace...

calling names? How childish.

Don't talk about Self Control... It's like Garlic to Vampires with Liberals.

They can't Control themselves... It's a Compulsion...

And in many Cases it is a Cycle of Abuse.

In others it's Bad Wiring or as the APA used to say a Mental Disorder where someone Defies their Natural Design and Equipment.

peace...

If sexuality is a choice, "chose" to masturbate to one of howey's pics to climax.

Otherwise, STFU maltard.

peace...

And saying something is good because it is unnatural is even less logical.

Mark
I agree, that is actually the same fallacy but you really ought toadress this to mal since he/she made the logical fallacy.

I never made any claim that something is good or bad at all.

I didn't say anything was good or bad you Retread Piece of Shit. :thup:

peace...

In fairness, it is a long USMB tradition.
It seems that anybody that holds these positions really don't do so logically, at least I have never encountered it. When you point out logic has failed they become childish and call you names. That may be the tradition here, but my argument doesn't need it, mine is logically sound.

I asked mal to point out the pathology, he/she went off on something not even related.

So you don't believe that it it's a mental disorder, being that mental disordersaren't choices.

It seems that anybody that holds these positions really don't do so logically, at least I have never encountered it. When you point out logic has failed they become childish and call you names. That may be the tradition here, but my argument doesn't need it, mine is logically sound.

I asked mal to point out the pathology, he/she went off on something not even related.

Of course it's not logical.

They project homosexual acts onto themselves, then attempt to rationalize their bigotry by constructing bullshit arguments like "natural coupling" to convince themselves that they are respectable people. In a generation, people will look at them like they look at the bigots and racists who supported Segregation.

When Individuals make Choices to Defy their Natural Design and Equipment it is not Society's Burden to Entertain it as something it simply is not
So individuals make choices? That really cuts against your mental disorder rhetoric from earlier. So which is it a mental disorder or a choice? Your position is conflicting.

How is who some people are attracted to a burden on society?

Of course it's not logical.

They project homosexual acts onto themselves, then attempt to rationalize their bigotry by constructing bullshit arguments like "natural coupling" to convince themselves that they are respectable people. In a generation, people will look at them like they look at the bigots and racists who supported Segregation.
it's really strange the mental gymnastics these people will perform to convince themselves their opinions are real.

Mal has said that homosexuality is a mental illness because some psychologists defend pedophilia as if that makes the slightest bit of sense then he/she says it's a choice.

It's beyond illogical it's incoherent. It's nearly madness.

it's really strange the mental gymnastics these people will perform to convince themselves their opinions are real.

Mal has said that homosexuality is a mental illness because some psychologists defend pedophilia as if that makes the slightest bit of sense then he/she says it's a choice.

It's beyond illogical it's incoherent. It's nearly madness.

Sexuality is hardwired. If it was a choice, one should be able to become aroused based on a cognitive decision. Or, if one "chose" to become a homosexual, a straight man should also be able to "choose" to look at a guy and become aroused. Or anything else for that matter.

Of course, when challenged to do so themselves, they can't, and they deflect away from their intellectual failings.

They're intellectual frauds.

Forum List

Back