The Hannibal Directive.

Its been changed several times and as the media are banned from reporting anything about it who knows what the document says now.

Ironic the very same sorts that yell fake news refuse to recognize how censorship is the driving force of it all....~S~

And why did they start bombing them, genius? Ya think it’s because 3000 Palestinian animals went into towns and put Babies into ovens and raped women? I guess rape and decapitating kids is a form of acceptable resistance to you.
There is no any practical difference between Hamas and Tzahal. Both are Middle East terroristic groups, both commit war crimes, both don't care about civilians, both fight as they believe, for their faith, for their land and their people. And Biden didn't demonstrated yet why we should support one and not another (ar why should we care about this conflict at all).

And why did they start bombing them, genius? Ya think it’s because 3000 Palestinian animals went into towns and put Babies into ovens and raped women? I guess rape and decapitating kids is a form of acceptable resistance to you.
And why did those Palestinians came into Jewish towns?
1. Because the Jews came into Palestine.
2. Because the Jews did care lesser about situation at their own borders than about situation in Europe.

As for me, it's a good lesson for America, too. We must care more about Latin America (including Venezuela, Mexico and Cuba), and care less about Europe and Middle East.

And why did those Palestinians came into Jewish towns?
1. Because the Jews came into Palestine.
2. Because the Jews did care lesser about situation at their own borders than about situation in Europe.

As for me, it's a good lesson for America, too. We must care more about Latin America (including Venezuela, Mexico and Cuba), and care less about Europe and Middle East.
I have some news for you, there is no such thing as Palestine or a Palestinian people and never has been. “Jews” have maintained a presence for the last 3000 years in their ancestral, cultural, and religious holy land. It is the Arabs that are the invaders, colonizers and occupiers of lands in order to spread Islam.

Forum List

Back