The Hannibal Directive.

Israel did not deliberately bomb a school today and never would.

Hamas would do that, and it was Hamas who invaded Israel and tortured and killed 1,400 Israelis on October 7.
Hamas would do this and that, the Israelis DID you idiot, and that 1400 hundred killed and tortured has been debunked yet you keep repeating it, one baby died that day and was not beheaded, may have even been killed by the IDSS Apache chopper.

No they are not, they are suffering because those Zionist nutters have bombed them for weeks 24/7.
And why did they start bombing them, genius? Ya think it’s because 3000 Palestinian animals went into towns and put Babies into ovens and raped women? I guess rape and decapitating kids is a form of acceptable resistance to you.

And why did they start bombing them, genius? Ya think it’s because 3000 Palestinian animals went into towns and put Babies into ovens and raped women? I guess rape and decapitating kids is a form of acceptable resistance to you.
They have been bombing Palestinians since 1948 you muppet, and yet again you spread lies and zionist propaganda about babies in ovens and rapes and beheadings it didn't happen, it takes a sick mind to think it up.

We have seen the evidence as well as Deadstick lying about it.
Read it.

The Hannibal Directive (Hebrew: נוהל חניבעל; also Hannibal Procedure or Hannibal Protocol) is a controversial procedure used by Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) to prevent the capture of Israeli soldiers by enemy forces. In one version, it was that "the kidnapping must be stopped by all means, even at the price of striking and harming our own forces."[2]

Its been changed several times and as the media are banned from reporting anything about it who knows what the document says now.

Hamas would do this and that, the Israelis DID you idiot, and that 1400 hundred killed and tortured has been debunked yet you keep repeating it, one baby died that day and was not beheaded, may have even been killed by the IDSS Apache chopper.
So you think the Palestinians didn’t kill 1400 civilians on Oct. 7 in the most barbaric and savage way, and videotape themselves proudly while doing it.

I suggest you get yourself checked into an asylum asap.
They have been bombing Palestinians since 1948 you muppet, and yet again you spread lies and zionist propaganda about babies in ovens and rapes and beheadings it didn't happen, it takes a sick mind to think it up.
It takes a sick Palestinian mind to record the rapes and decapitations, and an ignorant ape to deny it.

So you think the Palestinians didn’t kill 1400 civilians on Oct. 7 in the most barbaric and savage way, and videotape themselves proudly while doing it.

I suggest you get yourself checked into an asylum asap.

It takes a sick Palestinian mind to record the rapes and decapitations, and an ignorant ape to deny it.
It takes an ignorant Baboon not to answer my question about the Hannibal Directive and if it was deployed on the 7th, it also takes a sick mind to justify genocide, the IDSS attacked another hospital today killing people and wounding two Doctors, you people are unhinged, in my Country people like that are sectioned and sent to a mental home to be assessed.

Hamas brought this on the Palestinians.
Thats like saying the resistance brought Oradour Sur Glane or Lidice on the people, Britain was involved in a war with the IRA for thirty years, there were IRA strongholds in Belfast and other places like Derry, we didn't call in the RAF to carry out airstrikes on those places or level Dublin, you are totally bankrupt of argument.

Forum List

Back