The Growing Greatness of Trump.

President Trump has emerged as a hero and a symbol of hope for America. Love him forever!

let him burn in hell ,,,,,,,,tomorrow
Wow the hate

It's sad....it's called TDS.

It's a mental condition Trump haters suffer from.:cuckoo:

True, Skye.

I just now saw this post of yours. Sorry, I would not have posted my TDS post had I first seen yours.

I loved the OP's post so much. He stated the truth, well and articulately.

President Trump has emerged as a hero and a symbol of hope for America. Love him forever!

let him burn in hell ,,,,,,,,tomorrow
Wow the hate

It's sad....it's called TDS.

It's a mental condition Trump haters suffer from.:cuckoo:

True, Skye.

I just now saw this post of yours. Sorry, I would not have posted my TDS post had I first seen yours.

Iloved the OP's post so much. He stated the truth, well and articulately.

It's absolutely ok .....

America is lucky it already has an amazing Donald Trump as President

I am hoping and praying that the rest of the world will follow suit! :2up:

He was the lessor of two evils. Then paid double dividends with two SCOTUS. Then after witnessing a blatant coup attempt I will for him vote again on that injustice alone.

This.

Trump exposed that the MSM was a militant propaganda arm of the Deep State that was always waiting, in deep silence, for its activation orders to instigate a "peaceful" coup or revolution against any person who came to be President of the United States without the permission of the Deep State itself.

This is the greatest victory in American history since Andrew Jackson destroyed the Second Bank of the United States.

This was an Act of Providence, that we, ultimately, one nation UNDER GOD.

This is Lord's Day.

May God Bless please bless our President, Donald Trump.

President Trump should be elevated to God Emperor Trump. Italy's done it!

GOD-Emperor-Trump.png

Last edited:
Along with my anger at the non acceptance of the Muellar report by Dems, I am experiencing a growing admiration for the man who is our president. He truly loves America and wants to relegitimize our great institutions. He alone has withstood everything the fake media, the democrats, and the republicans could throw at him. He alone has said this should never happen to another president. He alone has saved this country from turning into a third world kleptocracy. He has vanquished and discredited every Obama appointee who has accused the president of treason. He has singlehandedly exposed the msm, the nyt, wapo, and cable everywhere as fake news, and he has made it stick. The media sought to destroy America and only Donald Trump stood in the way.

He himself has said hardly anyone else could have done this. What bravery, what conviction, what perseverance, what fortitude, what strength of character. The media claims he has told 6000 lies but they fail to say they have told hundreds of thousands of purposeful lies. They say he is unfit to be president, but the man is truly the person for our time. He has given our country some time to get back our feet and fight the corruption and the panoply of subversion flooding our country. History will write of this time as an American tragedy. A point at which we almost swerved off the track. Where we were within a hair of losing our country and our future to an unelected aristocracy. Where for the first time in history an administration sought to use the govt. to deny the will of the people. Donald Trump did not cave, did not wring his hands, did not stick up his finger to see which way the wind was blowing, did not listen to the naysayers, and did not doubt his vision for the country. We are witnessing a profile in courage and we should be in awe.

I suggested months ago that trump may end up being one of the greatest presidents ever. I am more convinced than ever that he is on course to achieve that distinction. Thank you Mr. President.

Do you realize that if the Mueller investigation had not taken place, multiple convicted felons would have been working in the White House?

Your post is 100% bullshit.

Along with my anger at the non acceptance of the Muellar report by Dems, I am experiencing a growing admiration for the man who is our president. He truly loves America and wants to relegitimize our great institutions. He alone has withstood everything the fake media, the democrats, and the republicans could throw at him. He alone has said this should never happen to another president. He alone has saved this country from turning into a third world kleptocracy. He has vanquished and discredited every Obama appointee who has accused the president of treason. He has singlehandedly exposed the msm, the nyt, wapo, and cable everywhere as fake news, and he has made it stick. The media sought to destroy America and only Donald Trump stood in the way.

He himself has said hardly anyone else could have done this. What bravery, what conviction, what perseverance, what fortitude, what strength of character. The media claims he has told 6000 lies but they fail to say they have told hundreds of thousands of purposeful lies. They say he is unfit to be president, but the man is truly the person for our time. He has given our country some time to get back our feet and fight the corruption and the panoply of subversion flooding our country. History will write of this time as an American tragedy. A point at which we almost swerved off the track. Where we were within a hair of losing our country and our future to an unelected aristocracy. Where for the first time in history an administration sought to use the govt. to deny the will of the people. Donald Trump did not cave, did not wring his hands, did not stick up his finger to see which way the wind was blowing, did not listen to the naysayers, and did not doubt his vision for the country. We are witnessing a profile in courage and we should be in awe.

I suggested months ago that trump may end up being one of the greatest presidents ever. I am more convinced than ever that he is on course to achieve that distinction. Thank you Mr. President.

Do you realize that if the Mueller investigation had not taken place, multiple convicted felons would have been working in the White House?

And your post is 1,000% bullshit.

Obama had ten already-convicted felons and shady characters who were a part of his political life while he was president or running for president...

Top Ten Convicted Felons and Shady Characters in Barack Obama's Life | Breitbart

He also mandated that convicted felons be allowed to work for the government..

Felons to feds: Obama orders government to hire ex-cons - WND - WND

As usual, your bucket leaks like a sieve and won't hold water.

I believe that Obamagate is the reality. But Bernstein is a commie traitor,

If only everyone could see his greatness! He might then stop acting like a toddler who needs mommy’s attention.

By mommy do you mean a woman or man identifying as a woman?

Oooooh! Burn!

I am serious

You lie with the effortlessness of leaf falling from a tree.

Another deflection. At least you’re consistent.

If only everyone could see his greatness! He might then stop acting like a toddler who needs mommy’s attention.

Oooooh! Burn!

I am serious

"You lie with the effortlessness of leaf falling from a tree"

Like trump.

Oooooh! Burn!

I am serious

Like trump.

Your TDS is interesting. You mean like most politicians and since you butted in, find my lie. Loser.

Oooooh! Burn!

I am serious

Like trump.

Your TDS is interesting. You mean like most politicians and since you butted in, find my lie. Loser.

"Your TDS is interesting. You mean like most politicians and since you butted in, find my lie. Loser."

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

here is your lie: you LIED when you accused me of claiming "you lied"

I merely pointed out that trump lies all the time

And THAT is on record.

He's a good president and a good guy.

I think he will go down in history underappreciated, and yet I don't think he would care about that. Because he's a good guy.

His aura will grow with time. 100 years from now he will have eclipsed all but George Washington and Andrew Jackson in the history books

Trump is so great women let him grab their pussies!

I read in his book that he use to trick the wives of his employees to have sex with him; he'd hire hookers for his employees, FILM IT, and then show the film to their wives to get them so angry they'd willingly have sex with him.

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Like trump.

"Your TDS is interesting. You mean like most politicians and since you butted in, find my lie. Loser."

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Nope. Like Trump means you think I lie. And no it is not on record and you were incorrect about me as well. You’re just a lying leftist.

Trump is so great women let him grab their pussies!

I read in his book that he use to trick the wives of his employees to have sex with him; he'd hire hookers for his employees, FILM IT, and then show the film to their wives to get them so angry they'd willingly have sex with him.

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting
I am serious

Like trump.

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Nope. Like Trump means you think I lie. And no it is not on record and you were incorrect about me as well. You’re just a lying leftist.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

Perhaps you should seek help?

You seem to accuse anyone who doesn't agree with every deranged lunacy in your head of being a "lying leftist"

This is not very attractive.

and completely inaccurate.

Forum List

Back