The Growing Greatness of Trump.

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Along with my anger at the non acceptance of the Muellar report by Dems, I am experiencing a growing admiration for the man who is our president. He truly loves America and wants to relegitimize our great institutions. He alone has withstood everything the fake media, the democrats, and the republicans could throw at him. He alone has said this should never happen to another president. He alone has saved this country from turning into a third world kleptocracy. He has vanquished and discredited every Obama appointee who has accused the president of treason. He has singlehandedly exposed the msm, the nyt, wapo, and cable everywhere as fake news, and he has made it stick. The media sought to destroy America and only Donald Trump stood in the way.

He himself has said hardly anyone else could have done this. What bravery, what conviction, what perseverance, what fortitude, what strength of character. The media claims he has told 6000 lies but they fail to say they have told hundreds of thousands of purposeful lies. They say he is unfit to be president, but the man is truly the person for our time. He has given our country some time to get back our feet and fight the corruption and the panoply of subversion flooding our country. History will write of this time as an American tragedy. A point at which we almost swerved off the track. Where we were within a hair of losing our country and our future to an unelected aristocracy. Where for the first time in history an administration sought to use the govt. to deny the will of the people. Donald Trump did not cave, did not wring his hands, did not stick up his finger to see which way the wind was blowing, did not listen to the naysayers, and did not doubt his vision for the country. We are witnessing a profile in courage and we should be in awe.

I suggested months ago that trump may end up being one of the greatest presidents ever. I am more convinced than ever that he is on course to achieve that distinction. Thank you Mr. President.

He was the lessor of two evils. Then paid double dividends with two SCOTUS. Then after witnessing a blatant coup attempt I will for him vote again on that injustice alone.

Along with my anger at the non acceptance of the Muellar report by Dems, I am experiencing a growing admiration for the man who is our president. He truly loves America and wants to relegitimize our great institutions. He alone has withstood everything the fake media, the democrats, and the republicans could throw at him. He alone has said this should never happen to another president. He alone has saved this country from turning into a third world kleptocracy. He has vanquished and discredited every Obama appointee who has accused the president of treason. He has singlehandedly exposed the msm, the nyt, wapo, and cable everywhere as fake news, and he has made it stick. The media sought to destroy America and only Donald Trump stood in the way.

He himself has said hardly anyone else could have done this. What bravery, what conviction, what perseverance, what fortitude, what strength of character. The media claims he has told 6000 lies but they fail to say they have told hundreds of thousands of purposeful lies. They say he is unfit to be president, but the man is truly the person for our time. He has given our country some time to get back our feet and fight the corruption and the panoply of subversion flooding our country. History will write of this time as an American tragedy. A point at which we almost swerved off the track. Where we were within a hair of losing our country and our future to an unelected aristocracy. Where for the first time in history an administration sought to use the govt. to deny the will of the people. Donald Trump did not cave, did not wring his hands, did not stick up his finger to see which way the wind was blowing, did not listen to the naysayers, and did not doubt his vision for the country. We are witnessing a profile in courage and we should be in awe.

I suggested months ago that trump may end up being one of the greatest presidents ever. I am more convinced than ever that he is on course to achieve that distinction. Thank you Mr. President.

do you get paid by the letter or the word?

I agree with the OP

The President is amazing! :clap2:

OMJmdCU.jpg

Find a cross for him quick!

Find a cross for him quick!

Maybe later.

85595817.jpg

Trump is so great women let him grab their pussies!

I read in his book that he use to trick the wives of his employees to have sex with him; he'd hire hookers for his employees, FILM IT, and then show the film to their wives to get them so angry they'd willingly have sex with him.

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.

He's a good president and a good guy.

I think he will go down in history underappreciated, and yet I don't think he would care about that. Because he's a good guy.

Trump is so great women let him grab their pussies!

I read in his book that he use to trick the wives of his employees to have sex with him; he'd hire hookers for his employees, FILM IT, and then show the film to their wives to get them so angry they'd willingly have sex with him.

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.

What a man! I bet Donald Trump learned all those neat tricks from Bill Clinton, back when he was a Democrat.

President Trump has emerged as a hero and a symbol of hope for America. Love him forever!

let him burn in hell ,,,,,,,,tomorrow
Wow the hate
What they have is TDS. TDS explains the hysteria they live with. They live in misery and "there is no low to which they will not go." Something I have said here and on several boards for years, ever since Bush and Palin were their targets. Today the syndrome is displayed by an inordinate loathing and preoccupation for our REAL man of steel, President Donald J. Trump!

Forum List

Back