The Growing Greatness of Trump.

Along with my anger at the non acceptance of the Muellar report by Dems, I am experiencing a growing admiration for the man who is our president. He truly loves America and wants to relegitimize our great institutions. He alone has withstood everything the fake media, the democrats, and the republicans could throw at him. He alone has said this should never happen to another president. He alone has saved this country from turning into a third world kleptocracy. He has vanquished and discredited every Obama appointee who has accused the president of treason. He has singlehandedly exposed the msm, the nyt, wapo, and cable everywhere as fake news, and he has made it stick. The media sought to destroy America and only Donald Trump stood in the way.

He himself has said hardly anyone else could have done this. What bravery, what conviction, what perseverance, what fortitude, what strength of character. The media claims he has told 6000 lies but they fail to say they have told hundreds of thousands of purposeful lies. They say he is unfit to be president, but the man is truly the person for our time. He has given our country some time to get back our feet and fight the corruption and the panoply of subversion flooding our country. History will write of this time as an American tragedy. A point at which we almost swerved off the track. Where we were within a hair of losing our country and our future to an unelected aristocracy. Where for the first time in history an administration sought to use the govt. to deny the will of the people. Donald Trump did not cave, did not wring his hands, did not stick up his finger to see which way the wind was blowing, did not listen to the naysayers, and did not doubt his vision for the country. We are witnessing a profile in courage and we should be in awe.

I suggested months ago that trump may end up being one of the greatest presidents ever. I am more convinced than ever that he is on course to achieve that distinction. Thank you Mr. President.
Along with my anger at the non acceptance of the Muellar report by Dems, I am experiencing a growing admiration for the man who is our president. He truly loves America and wants to relegitimize our great institutions. He alone has withstood everything the fake media, the democrats, and the republicans could throw at him. He alone has said this should never happen to another president. He alone has saved this country from turning into a third world kleptocracy. He has vanquished and discredited every Obama appointee who has accused the president of treason. He has singlehandedly exposed the msm, the nyt, wapo, and cable everywhere as fake news, and he has made it stick. The media sought to destroy America and only Donald Trump stood in the way.

He himself has said hardly anyone else could have done this. What bravery, what conviction, what perseverance, what fortitude, what strength of character. The media claims he has told 6000 lies but they fail to say they have told hundreds of thousands of purposeful lies. They say he is unfit to be president, but the man is truly the person for our time. He has given our country some time to get back our feet and fight the corruption and the panoply of subversion flooding our country. History will write of this time as an American tragedy. A point at which we almost swerved off the track. Where we were within a hair of losing our country and our future to an unelected aristocracy. Where for the first time in history an administration sought to use the govt. to deny the will of the people. Donald Trump did not cave, did not wring his hands, did not stick up his finger to see which way the wind was blowing, did not listen to the naysayers, and did not doubt his vision for the country. We are witnessing a profile in courage and we should be in awe.

I suggested months ago that trump may end up being one of the greatest presidents ever. I am more convinced than ever that he is on course to achieve that distinction. Thank you Mr. President.

Trump is so great women let him grab their pussies!

I read in his book that he use to trick the wives of his employees to have sex with him; he'd hire hookers for his employees, FILM IT, and then show the film to their wives to get them so angry they'd willingly have sex with him.

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting
You lie with the effortlessness of leaf falling from a tree.

"You lie with the effortlessness of leaf falling from a tree"

Like trump.

Your TDS is interesting. You mean like most politicians and since you butted in, find my lie. Loser.

"Your TDS is interesting. You mean like most politicians and since you butted in, find my lie. Loser."

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

here is your lie: you LIED when you accused me of claiming "you lied"

I merely pointed out that trump lies all the time

And THAT is on record.

Nope. Like Trump means you think I lie. And no it is not on record and you were incorrect about me as well. You’re just a lying leftist.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

Perhaps you should seek help?

You seem to accuse anyone who doesn't agree with every deranged lunacy in your head of being a "lying leftist"

This is not very attractive.

and completely inaccurate.
Trump is the man!

I read in his book that he use to trick the wives of his employees to have sex with him; he'd hire hookers for his employees, FILM IT, and then show the film to their wives to get them so angry they'd willingly have sex with him.

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting

Like trump.

Your TDS is interesting. You mean like most politicians and since you butted in, find my lie. Loser.

"Your TDS is interesting. You mean like most politicians and since you butted in, find my lie. Loser."

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Nope. Like Trump means you think I lie. And no it is not on record and you were incorrect about me as well. You’re just a lying leftist.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

You seem to accuse anyone who doesn't agree with every deranged lunacy in your head of being a "lying leftist"

Trump is the man!

Yeah! women even let him grab their pussies!

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting
You lie with the effortlessness of leaf falling from a tree.

Like trump.

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

Nope. You said “like Trump”. LOL

Find my lie. Don’t hurt yourself back pedaling.

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

Trump is the man!

Actually that was why he was bragging. Your TDS is comical.

So then, where is Trump's nobel prize?
g662v0oqslo21.jpg

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting

Like trump.

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

"like trump"

here is the context;

this was posted "You lie with the effortlessness of leaf falling from a tree"

to which I responded "Like trump."[/QUOTE]

I was merely referencing how trump lies like a falling leaf

To be honest you are so insignificant that I am not familiar with your postings.

So I don't know how much of a liar you are.

I was merely equating the delightful phrase

With someone who I KNOW lies all the time.

I am NOT saying you lied about anything (though I won't discount it either) just that trump "lies with the effortlessness of a falling leaf"

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

Trump is the man!

He is the man! It was liberals that stated that sex doesn't matter for a president. You still don't feel that way?

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

"like trump"

here is the context;

this was posted "You lie with the effortlessness of leaf falling from a tree"

to which I responded "Like trump."

I was merely referencing how trump lies like a falling leaf

To be honest you are so insignificant that I am not familiar with your postings.

So I don't know how much of a liar you are.

I was merely equating the delightful phrase

With someone who I KNOW lies all the time.

I am NOT saying you lied about anything (though I won't discount it either) just that trump "lies with the effortlessness of a falling leaf"[/QUOTE]

LOL ---- interesting. Problem is the poster to whom you responded is a complete and utter buffoon.

what a piece of crap.

Nothing great about him.
Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting

Are you 12 years old?
or a conservative?

And THAT is on record.

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

Trump is the man!

He is the man! It was liberals that stated that sex doesn't matter for a president. You still don't feel that way?

It was conservative who said sex DID matter until trump came along.

Can I assume you only care about sex when it comes to democrats but do NOT care when it comes to republicans?

President Trump will end his second term as being one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

Trump is the man!

Can I assume you only care about sex when it comes to democrats but do NOT care when it comes to republicans?

#1) He wasn't bragging that he was assaulting women, he was bragging that due to his celebrity women faun over him
#2) Hyperbole is not a lie. If I say I am 6'3 but really I am 6'1.5 and 6'3 in sneakers, was it a lie? I guess but not really. What you see with Trump is bravado and hyperbole not lies for the most part. But everyone lies.
#3) We will never find a perfect candidate. No one is perfect. We need to accept their flaws and concentrate on the positive. Except for that idiot Bernie Sanders and Liz Warren. They are just awful.

I was born when Harry Truman was President.

Trump has been the greatest President in my lifetime and that is amazing knowing that Reagan is second on the list.

Bill Clinton's mentor!

Are you suggesting

Trump lies all the time

VERIFIABLE!

Trump is the man!

Well you made me choose against the Clintons. We already knew ole Bill didn't respect the oval office.

Forum List

Back