The great Liberal state of Maryland are now racists?? Md fights ILLEGALS being dumped

Oh for goodness sakes, what a crock of tooey!

The article states the Democratic Rep said the refugees should be welcomed. He doesn't State when or where this Democratic Rep said such...but ok.

Then the article proceeds to state that the REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVE got wind of Refugees being sent to Maryland, and the REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVE threw an absolute tizzy fit about the refugees coming there and the REPUBLICAN representative, got HHS to change their minds due to some ''water'' issue....

So the REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVE's actions and his followers are NOW considered the Democratic Representative, and liberal followers?

CUT ME A BREAK!

Do you guys even read your own articles? What in the world am I missing here?

Last edited:
They are doing exactly what the republicans want them too.

I am glad that the OP and her minions consider it racist. Mucho Ironic

No, actually we just listened to what liberals called conservatives that wanted to follow the law on guarding our borders. It's funny how liberals did a complete turn around on illegals when they found out illegals were coming to their neighborhood. So by liberal standards they are racist. Oh, we can also add hypocrites.

Oh so you dont mean it is what you're saying and this thread is bullshit?

Oh the truth finally got captions brain.

No, actually we just listened to what liberals called conservatives that wanted to follow the law on guarding our borders. It's funny how liberals did a complete turn around on illegals when they found out illegals were coming to their neighborhood. So by liberal standards they are racist. Oh, we can also add hypocrites.

Oh so you dont mean it is what you're saying and this thread is bullshit?

Oh the truth finally got captions brain.

I'll take that as a yes then

Forum List

Back