Holder plays race card, again

Pubs never stop screwing minorities. This Holder thing is just fact, half the GOP are racists- also hate gays feminists...

And progressives hate everybody. What else is new. The fact is this administration calls on the race card no matter how sound the opposition to whatever law they want to implement. Face it, if Obama wanted to send everyone to concentration camps and Repubs objected to it they would be called racists by you asshats.

Obama's approvals along with Holders are in the shitter so it's time to play the race card, accuse right wingers of getting out of line, blah blah blah

do you people ever get tired of them playing with your LIVES?

Pubs never stop screwing minorities. This Holder thing is just fact, half the GOP are racists- also hate gays feminists...

And progressives hate everybody. What else is new. The fact is this administration calls on the race card no matter how sound the opposition to whatever law they want to implement. Face it, if Obama wanted to send everyone to concentration camps and Repubs objected to it they would be called racists by you asshats.

We hate injustice, greed, lies, ignorance. Hater dupes! 50% chance racist, 100% chance misinformed.

We hate injustice, greed, lies, ignorance. Hater dupes! 50% chance racist, 100% chance misinformed.
Change your diaper, you snot-nosed brat.

so in other words, you hate everybody except those greedy millionaires you vote for as your masters...you hater dupe

He's scum.. so his Obama. They've manage to fool only their Zombie base.. The boy who cried wolf no longer works.

Well, babe, get it out of your mind and turn on the Bachelorette and let's see who Andi is going to be intimate with tonight??? ;)

omg IKR?! She let the best one go last week!! < swoons > I think it's the baseball player.. She made hints all season about getting her heart broken by always falling for the wrong guy.. I missed it tonight BUT.. I will watch it later this week.. I'm sure she's going to send Chris, the farmer from Iowa , home tonight.

No, you hate anyone who disagrees with you and you want to murder them. That is the progressive way that has been demonstrated time, and time again. You clowns don't change, just the methodology of your murder does....

I like Chris for her, but he may not have the sophiscation she is exposed to being an attorney or something like that. I don't care for the tall, dark, handsome one. He is too Alpha. I can see him try to talk AT me the way he does her....:lmao:

This whole administration is filled with nothing but scum

they have no room to judge anyone in this country

it makes me sick you voted for this

I'm surrounded with racist hater dupes out here in cow country- they're my friends. We don't talk politics or race- they go nuts just like you people. I don't hate ANYONE. Let God sort em out, but I sure as hell know their ignorance and misinformation. See sig, hater dupes, especially the last line...

Washington (CNN) -- Attorney General Eric Holder says he sees "racial animus" in strident Republican opposition to some Obama administration policies. Some media conservatives say he's playing racial politics

Some conservatives: Holder playing racial politics - CNN.com

He's done that so often it's lost all meaning which is really rather sad as true racism does still exist in the country and he diminish's it every time he cries racism for political gain.

Forum List

Back