The great Liberal state of Maryland are now racists?? Md fights ILLEGALS being dumped

That's just typical liberals. They never mean for themselves to be the ones taking these people in. Just like they want higher taxes and universal healthcare but get all upset when they actually have to pay.

I think the border states should just take the people the feds are dumping on them and take them to the airport to be dumped in Maryland. Let's send them to other blue states as well and just flood them with the people they so want to be helped but won't raise a finger to help themselves.

Libs love illegals, as long as they are a few thousand miles away.

Did you know Maryland has the highest median household income of any state at $71,122?

^Something for you cons to aspire to :)

Glad to see your support :thup:

Then you have plenty of money to help out here. Why aren't you asking for more illegals instead of blocking them?

this is classic liberal/Democrat/Progressive

NOT IN MY BACK yard..dump them on someone else

Remember the windmills they wanted to put out in the ocean and the Kennedy's nixed it because they would have to look at them.

I tire of the BS that goes on, on this board where Democrats claim to be things they are not, they are corrupt, they are racist, they are intolerant, they don't care about rights, they care about agendas.

This issue in Maryland, is typical of them.

this is classic liberal/Democrat/Progressive

NOT IN MY BACK yard..dump them on someone else

This same very thing happened with Gitmo when the far left when nuts and claimed they should be brought to the US. When the time came to do so they were all "not in my back yard"..

Typical far left hypocrisy..

Hey Liberals..........Why are you turning them away.................

The inhumanity of it..........You are ALL RACISTS SCUM.................

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You think we'll see the Guano in this thread?

or any of the bleeding hearts who cares so much about all them Childreeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Did you know Maryland has the highest median household income of any state at $71,122?

Then you have plenty of money to help out here. Why aren't you asking for more illegals instead of blocking them?

You cons' sudden support of Maryland is ALMOST as surprising as your sudden support of Libya and Ukraine :rofl:

:laugh:

Where is Lakota, or dot or sallow?

They are always ranting and raving about racists and things not being fair. Where the hell are they?

They are fakers, just like Joe, jake and looneylaffy.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Breitbart? You hater dupes HAVE to be kidding. The base wasn't up to to snuff, so they changed their minds. What a pile of hater dupe bs. LOL

OP- RW BS all the way...

Last edited:

You cons' sudden support of Maryland is ALMOST as surprising as your sudden support of Libya and Ukraine :rofl:

Sudden support of Maryland? You're the asshole that paraded your average income around and then also seem to support not letting a bunch of illegals come to your state to leach off of you. Be a bit more fucking liberal and throw them a welcome parade you asshole.

Sudden support of Maryland? You're the asshole that paraded your average income around and then also seem to support not letting a bunch of illegals come to your state to leach off of you. Be a bit more fucking liberal and throw them a welcome parade you asshole.

I live in Virginia. Maryland is stupid. Conservatives acting all high and mighty over Maryland are even stupider.

I live in Virginia. Maryland is stupid. Conservatives acting all high and mighty over Maryland are even stupider.

Lol! Sorry for your misfortune.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Forum List

Back