The Great Abortion Compromise!

WOW

20 pages, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ps, calling cell activity BRAIN activity?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I hope you partisan suckers enjoyed midterms this cycle...

just think.. if you think that the 04 election was a mandate from god then so too must god have thought stem cell research was a good idea last night!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wonder if ole don rumsfeld is staying the course today....

I see, so you dont believe there is any correlation between crime and abortion.

Fuck no. That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard - and that's saying something with the number of your posts I've read.

Then you also must believe the recent controversial study that indicates that crime rates have dropped because of legalized abortion. Ok, start squirming.

What study? Who made it? What were the parameters? What criteria were used?

Do you have any proof that souls even exist ? If not then its not even worth discussing. Its a stupid debate. A soul is a belief. It is not Fact. Just like its not Fact that there is a god, its a belief..thats it.

Weclome Shogun. :thup: I appreciated your argument, except for this part:

The existence (or non-existence) of a soul is of paramount importance in the abortion matter. If a baby gets a soul at conception, then aborting a baby between conception and heart formation (as you advocated) means that you've killed a human with a soul. Therefore, I don't think you can separate physical growth or organ formation from the existence of a soul.

Probably the same study that tells him we had state sanctioned churches in this country post-Constitution and that while the Feds are prohibited from doing so, the states can. :fifty:

Massachusetts voluntarily abandoned the practice in 1833 - the last state to do so. The states found it impractical. There is no constitutional or statutory prohibition prreventing states from establishing their own religions; they could resume doing so today if they wished.

Do you have any proof that souls even exist ? If not then its not even worth discussing. Its a stupid debate. A soul is a belief. It is not Fact. Just like its not Fact that there is a god, its a belief..thats it.

do you have proof of anything?....hell you can't even prove you can see the sun set.

Forum List

Back