The Gravest Threat to World Peace

^^^^^^ evidence that irosie forgot to take her meds this morning.......... :cuckoo: :lol:

what is the evidence? that I have correctly described the mode of murder YOU
trivialize-----your comment regarding nail bombs which have rendered thousands
of children dead-----in fact more muslim kids than hindus and jews---because they
are also used for that purpose by BOTH shiite and sunni bomb on ass sluts--
in places like Iraq and Pakistan-----is extremely vile

An interesting fact is that the US homeland security is carefully monitoring
all of the elements of the nail bombs because they have been found
in the hands of SUNNIS in the USA ----Did I post something you prefer
to keep secret?
Try to keep up with the topic nitwit.

I have only posted about the bottle rockets launched from Gaza and nothing else. :cool:

^^^^^^ evidence that irosie forgot to take her meds this morning.......... :cuckoo: :lol:

of children dead-----in fact more muslim kids than hindus and jews---because they

to keep secret?

I have only posted about the bottle rockets launched from Gaza and nothing else. :cool:

sunni can't even grow a beard, has fake teeth, and they won't let him kiss the carpets at the mosque. :lol:

to keep secret?

those rockets have killed lots of people My son was visiting SDEROT
the alarms went off----He was able to telephone me from the shelter there---
as we were talking I could hear the explosions ----then the news----SOMEONE
WAS KILLED ----it was an adult -----an innocent from THAILAND walking
in an opened field ---got hit Sad news----it is true that those "bottle rockets"
usually do not KILL adults -----mostly children---but sometimes they can
kill adults
Sunni YOU DISGUST ME
YOU DISGUST ME ----SUNNI

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell'

Hamas says now in 'open war' with Israel, promises 'gates of hell' — RT

You might want to consider applying for the position of Field Marshall General / Fuehrer of the Hamas army.
But when Hamas say's it will accept a two-state solution on the basis of the '67 borders, you automatically dismiss it as bullshit.

It seems that you only accept Hamas statements when they fit your agenda and argument.

Where have I dismissed it as bullshit?

More to the point, how do you reconcile that alleged comment on behalf of Hamas with their charter?

It would be nice if you start using reference material.
Okay, everything starts from the "occupation" and Israel's responsibilities as the "occupying power"....

Occupation law - as a branch of IHL - regulates the partial or total occupation of a territory by a hostile army. Provisions regulating occupation can be found in The Hague Regulations of 1907, the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949 and Additional Protocol I of 1977.

Under occupation law, the occupying power does not acquire sovereignty over the occupied territory and is required to respect the existing laws and institutions of the occupied territory as far as possible. It is presumed that occupation will be temporary and that the occupying power shall preserve the status quo ante in the occupied territory.
In regards to Gaza, the "occupation" still exists because Israel retains "effective control" of that area due to their economic blockade...

Civilians living under the belligerent occupation of a foreign power are "protected persons" and are not to be treated as military targets. Israel is obligated to protect and maintain civilian infrastructure within the territories it occupy's. But it's done just the opposite. The Gaza seige punishes the entire population of 1.5 million people.

That no-go zone is on the Palestinian side of the fence where Israel has no legal jurisdiction. As for protecting civilian infrastructure....

Operation Cast Lead

In Operation Cast Lead (27 December 2008 to 18 January 2009), Israel not only killed and wounded thousands of persons but also caused extensive damage to homes, to factories and to agricultural structures, as well as to the electricity, sanitation, water, and health infrastructures in the strip, which were already on the verge of collapse due to the siege. During the operation, only 25 percent of the electricity demand was met. Half a million residents did not receive running water, and sewage flowed in the streets.
As for "johnnies"....

Testimony 1 – Human Shield

People are called “Johnnie. They’re Palestinian civilians” in Gaza neighborhoods. In checking out houses, “we send the neighbor in, the ‘Johnnie,’ and if there are armed men inside, we (use) ‘pressure cooker’ procedures….to get them out alive….to catch the armed men.” When necessary, combat helicopters are called in to fire anti-tank missiles at civilian homes. Then send a “Johnnie” in to check for dead and wounded.

Human shields were also used to check for booby-traps and perform other services. “Sometimes the force would enter while placing rifle barrels on a civilian’s shoulder, advancing into the house and using him as a human shield. Commanders said these were the instructions and we had to do it.”
How's that for referenced material?
According to Justice Richard Goldstone, who chaired the U.N. fact-finding mission on the Gaza conflict: "The crimes allegedly committed by Hamas were intentional goes without saying — its rockets were purposefully and indiscriminately aimed at civilian targets. While the investigations published by the Israeli military and recognized in the U.N. committee’s report have established the validity of some incidents that we investigated in cases involving individual soldiers, they also indicate that civilians were not intentionally targeted as a matter of policy. "... I regret that our fact-finding mission did not have such evidence explaining the circumstances in which we said civilians in Gaza were targeted..."
Reconsidering the Goldstone Report on Israel and war crimes - Washington Post

Clearly, Israel was defending itself against attacks from the Palestinians.

It would be nice if you start using reference material.
Okay, everything starts from the "occupation" and Israel's responsibilities as the "occupying power"....

In regards to Gaza, the "occupation" still exists because Israel retains "effective control" of that area due to their economic blockade...

Civilians living under the belligerent occupation of a foreign power are "protected persons" and are not to be treated as military targets. Israel is obligated to protect and maintain civilian infrastructure within the territories it occupy's. But it's done just the opposite. The Gaza seige punishes the entire population of 1.5 million people.

That no-go zone is on the Palestinian side of the fence where Israel has no legal jurisdiction. As for protecting civilian infrastructure....

As for "johnnies"....

Testimony 1 – Human Shield

People are called “Johnnie. They’re Palestinian civilians” in Gaza neighborhoods. In checking out houses, “we send the neighbor in, the ‘Johnnie,’ and if there are armed men inside, we (use) ‘pressure cooker’ procedures….to get them out alive….to catch the armed men.” When necessary, combat helicopters are called in to fire anti-tank missiles at civilian homes. Then send a “Johnnie” in to check for dead and wounded.

Human shields were also used to check for booby-traps and perform other services. “Sometimes the force would enter while placing rifle barrels on a civilian’s shoulder, advancing into the house and using him as a human shield. Commanders said these were the instructions and we had to do it.”
According to Justice Richard Goldstone, who chaired the U.N. fact-finding mission on the Gaza conflict: "The crimes allegedly committed by Hamas were intentional goes without saying — its rockets were purposefully and indiscriminately aimed at civilian targets. While the investigations published by the Israeli military and recognized in the U.N. committee’s report have established the validity of some incidents that we investigated in cases involving individual soldiers, they also indicate that civilians were not intentionally targeted as a matter of policy. "... I regret that our fact-finding mission did not have such evidence explaining the circumstances in which we said civilians in Gaza were targeted..."

Gee, a commission run by a Jew heaps blame on the arabs. How quaint. :D

The zionist psychopaths who rule Israel know that the small bottle rockets launched from Gaza are really no threat to Israel.

But it's good PR for the western media.

And helps Israel get mountain's of money and weapons from the U.S. under the guise of defending itself from attack and invasion by the Palestinians. :cool:

Last edited:

As for "johnnies"....

You are funny, just not in a humorous way.

As for "johnnies"....

Whst Goldstone said after the report was written is rather meaningless, there were many involved with investigating and reaching findings and the report stands as written. And despite what Goldstone has said since the report was issued, there most definitely are fndings in that report that Israel deliberately targeted civilians in attacks.

You are funny, just not in a humorous way.
At least my avatar doesn't think he's Indiana Jones! :D

Btw, time for some "Just for Men".

The situation in the Middle East is not the biggest threat to world peace.

The biggest thread is Food Shortages. Developing countries are already experiencing shortages (starvation) and developed ones are seeing inflation. Why?

- The U.S., one of the world's largest grain exporters, burns corn for fuel. It's insane. No successful society ever burned its food supply for food, but there you have it.

- Resistance to GMO foods. The Elite who have food wish to deny starving people access to GMO foods, especially seeds so they can grow their own in harsh climates. I personally find it disgusting that somebody thousands of miles away thinks he has the right to decide that children die because GMO food is not politically correct.

- Totalitarian Leaders of Failed Societies. We provide tons of foreign aid which Never Reaches the people who need it. Instead it supports and protects tyrants.

Starving people are going to drive the world to instability. China, due to its lack of arable land, is buying up land in Africa. What happens to the Africans if the food grown on that land is now sent to China?

Last edited:
I agree----the problem is actually being ignored
in the USA which SHOULD be throwing efforts
into producing a BIG SURPLUS----security in
the coming decades will be in the hands of
the people with FULL GRANARIES
More important than weapons

The illegal rouge state of Israel is the most aggressive and destabilizing nation is the middle east.

It is terrorist state ruled by zionist psychopaths with a racist apartheid agenda.

And populated by 7 million people suffering from stockholm syndrome induced by obedience to their former Nazi masters/mentors. :cool:

I think Sunni Man's avatar clearly shows that he wants to make the United States a Muslim country. :mad:

There is a reason why Chomsky is a boorish ass; episodes of stupidity such as you posted.

What Chomsky conveniently chooses not to address is the dangerous mindset of the Iranian Mullocrats with regard to their the view of a cataclysmic Endtimes envisioned within the shia version of islam. The pre-fab “president” of Iran, Ahmadinijad, has a belief he is responsible for assisting shia islams mahdi in bringing forth those Endtmes.

History is replete with various Endtimers to include Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite and others. Those religious fanatics had varying interpretations of the Endtimes. The damage to humanity that they could inflict was limited. It's a very different case with islamist ideologues who have a vision of the Endtimes which implementation can be assisted by nuclear weapons.

I have no desire to see a war started (by the Iranians), as fulfillment of some lurid religious fantasy regarding the return of a mythical figure.

Iran leader's U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view

Ahmadinejad evokes return of messianic Islamic 'madhi'

Read more: Iran leader's U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view Iran leader’s U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view

I emphatically declare that today's world, more than ever before, longs for just and righteous people with love for all humanity; and above all longs for the perfect righteous human being and the real savior who has been promised to all peoples and who will establish justice, peace and brotherhood on the planet," Ahmadinejad said. "Oh, Almighty God, all men and women are your creatures and you have ordained their guidance and salvation. Bestow upon humanity that thirsts for justice, the perfect human being promised to all by you, and make us among his followers and among those who strive for his return and his cause.

With Iran on the verge of producing nuclear weapons and already in possession of medium-range missiles, mystical pre-occupation with the coming of a Shiite Islamic messiah is of particular concern because of Iran's potential for triggering the kind of global conflagration Ahmadinejad envisions will set the stage for the end of the world.

Ahmadinejad is on record as stating he believes he is to have a personal role in ushering in the age of the Mahdi. In a Nov. 16, 2005, speech in Tehran, he said he sees his main mission in life as to "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance."

Please feel free to email your pal Chomsky and tell him I said he's an asshole.

Thanks.
Iran hasn't attacked another country in over 200 years.

Anyone who can't see this is the same bullshit rhetoric that was spewed leading up to the Iraq war 10 years ago, is one dumbass American.

Iran's war with Iraq caused over a million deaths.

Whst Goldstone said after the report was written is rather meaningless, there were many involved with investigating and reaching findings and the report stands as written. And despite what Goldstone has said since the report was issued, there most definitely are fndings in that report that Israel deliberately targeted civilians in attacks.
sherri as usual you like to "cook" the fruit of an investigation...

The illegal rouge state of Israel is the most aggressive and destabilizing nation is the middle east.

It is terrorist state ruled by zionist psychopaths with a racist apartheid agenda.

And populated by 7 million people suffering from stockholm syndrome induced by obedience to their former Nazi masters/mentors. :cool:

I think Sunni Man's avatar clearly shows that he wants to make the United States a Muslim country. :mad:

And he calls *US* psychopaths...:lol:

Forum List

Back