The GOPers

The point is that criticism from the Hard Right non-Republicans like you has no importance other than pointing out you are false in your postings.

None of you have shown that only or mostly left of center support me. Prove it. You can't, because it is not so.

But I have no problem demonstrating you are bad for the GOP and are not classical liberals.

Joke, you call eveyone you disagree with 'hard right'. You make yourself look ridiculous with little effort from anyone else.

BTW, it is true... you are closer to the left than the right. Get out of the GOP. It's not your party.

If Fakey is actually a GOP member, he's part of the problem.

We have one Democratic Party. We don't need two.

The point is that criticism from the Hard Right non-Republicans like you has no importance other than pointing out you are false in your postings.

None of you have shown that only or mostly left of center support me. Prove it. You can't, because it is not so.

But I have no problem demonstrating you are bad for the GOP and are not classical liberals.

Joke, you call eveyone you disagree with 'hard right'. You make yourself look ridiculous with little effort from anyone else.

BTW, it is true... you are closer to the left than the right. Get out of the GOP. It's not your party.

If I could rep you I would :clap2:
I took care of it. :tongue:

No one needs to because we have all seen it a hundred times. It is like asking him to prove the sky is blue, not necessary. You have always been left and been supported by the left. I still fail to see why you continue to say you are right and not left. What is the point of continually misrepresenting yourself? Perhaps you could point out someone on the right that you would actually support???

That type of posting proves what I am saying: no one cares what the Hard Right has to say about me because it is simply not so. It is their problem, not mine. :lol:

That type of posting proves what I am saying: no one cares what the Hard Right has to say about me because it is simply not so. It is their problem, not mine. :lol:

It isn't that nobody cares about what the right says about you, Jake.

It's that nobody cares about you, other than the few of us who kind of pay attention to you...

I'm just not sure what you are trying to accomplish here? To bring the GOP back to the center? Sorry, Romney ain't the guy to do that with, and we all learned our lesson with McCain. Don't nominate on the hope of getting their approval.

I hope they go w/ someone like Perry because they'll increase their prospects of losing the general election. I can see lil'rebnc getting behind a hard-right candidate that will alienate the middle. ;) You know, the people who decide elections :eusa_whistle:

I hope they go w/ someone like Perry because they'll increase their prospects of losing the general election. I can see lil'rebnc getting behind a hard-right candidate that will alienate the middle. ;) You know, the people who decide elections :eusa_whistle:

Dumb com thanks for think my opinion counts

Romney Is the classic definition of a RINO (Republican in name only) :doubt:
Prolly. But a RINO is better than a social conservative any day of the week.

Only to you.

Most Americans live their lives as conservatives, even if they get guilted into voting for liberals.

Case in point. It's Friday, and you get your paycheck.

Do you -

1) Use it to pay your bills, meet your obligations and perhaps invest a bit of it.

or

2) Walk down Skid Row, giving money to every stew bum who would rather get drunk than actually work?

Well, guess what, most of us go with option 1. That's the philosophically conservative thing to do.

That is such an ignorant statement. You probably think they decided to be bums when they were children. Just what every child wants to be when they grow up. :cuckoo:

Only to you.

Most Americans live their lives as conservatives, even if they get guilted into voting for liberals.

Do you -

1) Use it to pay your bills, meet your obligations and perhaps invest a bit of it.

or

2) Walk down Skid Row, giving money to every stew bum who would rather get drunk than actually work?

Well, guess what, most of us go with option 1. That's the philosophically conservative thing to do.

That is such an ignorant statement. You probably think they decided to be bums when they were children. Just what every child wants to be when they grow up. :cuckoo:

For the most part, they do choose to be bums though not when they are children. It comes much later when they actually realize that work is hard and mooching is not. Then there are the ones out there because of substance abuse which is also a choice. After that, there are the small sliver that are mentally challenged who should be cared for and those that really are down on their luck and could use a hand up. The last 2 are the minority of the situation and the only ones that actually deserve help. This idiotic assumption that no one on the street is there because of their own piss poor decisions is moronic. The vast majority of them are there for exactly that.

Only to you.

Do you -

or

For the most part, they do choose to be bums though not when they are children. It comes much later when they actually realize that work is hard and mooching is not. Then there are the ones out there because of substance abuse which is also a choice. After that, there are the small sliver that are mentally challenged who should be cared for and those that really are down on their luck and could use a hand up. The last 2 are the minority of the situation and the only ones that actually deserve help. This idiotic assumption that no one on the street is there because of their own piss poor decisions is moronic. The vast majority of them are there for exactly that.

Really?? That is such crap!! Have you been under a rock or what???

Gophers are heavily built, and most are 12 to 30 cm (4.7 to 12 in) long, weighing a few hundred grams. A few species reach weights approaching 1 kg (2.2 lb). Within any species, the males are larger than the females and can be nearly double their weight.[1] Most gophers have brown fur that often closely matches the color of the soil in which they live. Their most characteristic features are their large cheek pouches, from which the word "pocket" in their name derives. These pouches are fur-lined, and can be turned inside out. They extend from the side of the mouth well back onto the shoulders. They have small eyes and a short, hairy tail, which they use to feel around tunnels when they walk backwards.

Only to you.

Do you -

or

I think they decided to be bums when they were adults. They chose to have substance abuse problems.

Yeah, a few are mentally ill and should be in institutions, but liberals like you all decided that was "harsh" and closed down the state mental hospitals.

BUt back to my original question, on Payday, are you walking around giving these people all your money, or are you paying your mortgage, credit cards, bills, etc?

What a stupid ass statement. Conservatives and the evil of service privatization closed down 95% of in patient beds in the last 30 years. SoLiberals closed them down my ass. Liberals do a lot of stupid things but privatization is created a mess of outpatient health care, elder care, foster care, and prisons. Government service privatization in the name of economy but in terms of incredible enrichment of the private sector has damaged government services tremendously.

Only to you.

Do you -

or

I think they decided to be bums when they were adults. They chose to have substance abuse problems.

Yeah, a few are mentally ill and should be in institutions, but liberals like you all decided that was "harsh" and closed down the state mental hospitals.

BUt back to my original question, on Payday, are you walking around giving these people all your money, or are you paying your mortgage, credit cards, bills, etc?

How about on tax day? Many liberals say people should pay more taxes, put your money where your mouth is and write a check to the IRS right now for $500.00. Just to "pay more taxes" as you claim you want to do.

;)

How about on tax day? Many liberals say people should pay more taxes, put your money where your mouth is and write a check to the IRS right now for $500.00. Just to "pay more taxes" as you claim you want to do.

;)

After that they should rip a fart in the wind and ask people 100 miles away if they caught a whiff.

;)

After that they should rip a fart in the wind and ask people 100 miles away if they caught a whiff.

:lol:

Where is warren buffets donation to the feds? He should write a check for a million to put his money where his mouth is too......unless of corse his comments are just part of some other agenda ;).

And don't take out the Red sox on me :tongue:

Forum List

Back