The GOPers

daveman, we understand that the infantile like you can't even comprehend that others not only differ with you but are right when you are wrong. Boy, we understand your problem. :lol:

daveman, we understand that the infantile like you can't even comprehend that others not only differ with you but are right when you are wrong. Boy, we understand your problem. :lol:

Jokey why is it that your biggest argument's are from the people who are on the Republican side of the government?

Jokey why is it that your biggest argument's are from the people who are on the Republican side of the government?

My biggest naysayers are not pubs, just Hard Right libertarians and or fascists, like you, for instance.

My biggest naysayers are not pubs, just Hard Right libertarians and or fascists, like you, for instance.

I will neg you if you lie one more fucking time. Why are your biggest argument's with those on the Republican side of government, and your biggest supports are those on the left side of the government?

I will neg you if you lie one more fucking time. Why are your biggest argument's with those on the Republican side of government, and your biggest supports are those on the left side of the government?

You on the Hard Right are not real Republicans, and I just negged you for your lie and your threat. bigrebnc, I am not worried about you wacks. Most of the libs and lefties accept that I am a responsible and right of center non-neocon Republican. I am thrilled that Perry will have to take second seat to Romney. Get used to it.

You on the Hard Right are not real Republicans, and I just negged you for your lie and your threat. bigrebnc, I am not worried about you wacks. Most of the libs and lefties accept that I am a responsible and right of center non-neocon Republican. I am thrilled that Perry will have to take second seat to Romney. Get used to it.

You lie all the time jokey and my threat? if you think getting a neg rep is a threat then you are really true blkue liberal you whine and are a pussy like them.

So joke you going to answer the question with out dancing like a liberal?

Why are your biggest argument's with those on the Republican side of government, and your biggest supports are those on the left side of the government?

You lie all the time jokey and my threat? if you think getting a neg rep is a threat then you are really true blkue liberal you whine and are a pussy like them.

Why are your biggest argument's with those on the Republican side of government, and your biggest supports are those on the left side of the government?

My biggest opponents are those Hard Rights like you who masquerade as wannabee Republicans. You don't fool anybody.

My biggest opponents are those Hard Rights like you who masquerade as wannabee Republicans. You don't fool anybody.

Jokey anything right of left center is hard right to you. But I digress what about those hard lefters that support you?

Yes, you and your fellow leftists certainly are sticking together, aren't you?

Thanks for finally acknowledging who your comrades are. :clap2:

He just can't get past the part where the hard left is alwayes supporting him

Yes, you and your fellow leftists certainly are sticking together, aren't you?

Thanks for finally acknowledging who your comrades are. :clap2:

He just can't get past the part where the hard left is alwayes supporting him

He can't explain it away, either. He just mindlessly lashes out instead of addressing the point.

The point is that criticism from the Hard Right non-Republicans like you has no importance other than pointing out you are false in your postings.

None of you have shown that only or mostly left of center support me. Prove it. You can't, because it is not so.

But I have no problem demonstrating you are bad for the GOP and are not classical liberals.

The point is that criticism from the Hard Right non-Republicans like you has no importance other than pointing out you are false in your postings.

None of you have shown that only or mostly left of center support me. Prove it. You can't, because it is not so.

But I have no problem demonstrating you are bad for the GOP and are not classical liberals.

Hey stupid when a hard left winger gives you a thanks it recorded below your post
Hey stupid when they agree with you in a post you made when you are arguing with those you call hard right winfgers and no one else responds, that is a good compass where you stand. Do you understand this stupid?

Joke, you call eveyone you disagree with 'hard right'. You make yourself look ridiculous with little effort from anyone else.

BTW, it is true... you are closer to the left than the right. Get out of the GOP. It's not your party.

Joke, you call eveyone you disagree with 'hard right'. You make yourself look ridiculous with little effort from anyone else.

BTW, it is true... you are closer to the left than the right. Get out of the GOP. It's not your party.

If I could rep you I would :clap2:

Forum List

Back