The GOP Wants To Destroy Your Vagina!!!!!!

I am not a Republican, so I am less interested in what they want to control than you apparently are. I understand why some people are anti-abortion. My daughter is one of those types. She views it as murder, plain and simple. Personally, I have no dog in this fight, so I tend to leave it alone. If pressed for a response, I agree with what Herman Cain said: While I might not have an abortion myself, I would not limit another's choice to do so. There are far more pressing issues to consider.
Personally, I have no desire to fund your abortion with my taxes, nor do I wish to finance your abortion-related therapy later in life, when you finally regret what you had done.

I am not a Republican, so I am less interested in what they want to control than you apparently are. I understand why some people are anti-abortion. My daughter is one of those types. She views it as murder, plain and simple. Personally, I have no dog in this fight, so I tend to leave it alone. If pressed for a response, I agree with what Herman Cain said: While I might not have an abortion myself, I would not limit another's choice to do so. There are far more pressing issues to consider.
Personally, I have no desire to fund your abortion with my taxes, nor do I wish to finance your abortion-related therapy later in life, when you finally regret what you had done.

That is how I see it. Its not likely that I would have an abortion myself, but just because I wouldn't, what right do I have to deny someone else that right?

That is how I see it. Its not likely that I would have an abortion myself, but just because I wouldn't, what right do I have to deny someone else that right?

Are you likely to steal a car?

Are you likely to steal a car?

I know exactly where you are going with this, and I am not going to bite. This is about decisions made about one's own body - not about stealing cars.

So, you think a woman has the right to slaughter an unborn baby? What about the baby's right to life? How about the mother's responsibility to prevent conception? (I exclude extraordinary circumstances that include rape and incest.)

So, you think a woman has the right to slaughter an unborn baby? What about the baby's right to life? How about the mother's responsibility to prevent conception? (I exclude extraordinary circumstances that include rape and incest.)

The way I see it - it is her body, and not my right to make decisions for her. I wouldn't want someone telling me what to do with my body, so what right do I have to force someone else to?

betty.jpg

Are you content with the way Democrats marginalize you?

Are you content with the way Democrats marginalize you?

She's an Aussie. She could care less what we do here, but she will exercise her 'right' to tell us what to do in our country.
You do have a point, though. Obama has pretty much marginalized our allies worldwide while simultaneously sucking the cocks of every bum-fucking, aid-sucking muslim rat hole.

That is none of your business and you need to crawl back out of the uterus. A woman's uterus, including it's contents, is the business of the owner and her doctor. Neither of which are you.

If it is an actual full term delivery and then murder, call the cops. Before then keep your nose out of it.

Regards from Rosie

It could have encouraged more women to vote for Obama, because lets face it, you would have to be a stupid woman to vote for Romney. All he cares about is what you put inside your vagina, and what sort of medical decisions you make.
Romney has never said any such thing. And remember, It was OBAMA and the Democrats who passed ObamaCare.

Romney is opposed to abortion.

He's personally opposed to it.....but he doesn't believe in infringing women's rights to it.....mainly because it's the law.

What Romney is opposed to is forcing Catholic institutions to pay for abortions.

Why let a bunch of old and fat religious perverts try to do so when it will only go in 3-4 inches?

I got 5.5" of girth that will make your eyes roll and send you to heaven and back. ;)

Forum List

Back