Liberal Professor reaches the end of his rope.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Michigan Professor Strips Naked In Class, Shouts 'There Is No F--king God' | NewsBusters.org

Background story: I was in Calc 1 at Michigan State University, and my teacher was always pretty eccentric, but today he went overboard. Half way through class, he started screaming at us -- swearing left and right. He then started slamming his hands on the window and pressing his face against it, still screaming. Eventually he walked out and down the hallway to the end, all while screaming. He then came back into the classroom and took off his clothes, except for his socks. You know someones [sic] crazy when they leave their socks on lmao. At this point everyone in class ran out. We were literally scared for our lives. The police took about 15 minutes to get here, and during this time he continued walking around screaming.

According to the Huffington Post, one of McCarthy's obscene rants included, "There is no f--king god."

Wow I can't decide which of our local anti-Christian nutjobs that most sounds like!

Michigan Professor Strips Naked In Class, Shouts 'There Is No F--king God' | NewsBusters.org

Background story: I was in Calc 1 at Michigan State University, and my teacher was always pretty eccentric, but today he went overboard. Half way through class, he started screaming at us -- swearing left and right. He then started slamming his hands on the window and pressing his face against it, still screaming. Eventually he walked out and down the hallway to the end, all while screaming. He then came back into the classroom and took off his clothes, except for his socks. You know someones [sic] crazy when they leave their socks on lmao. At this point everyone in class ran out. We were literally scared for our lives. The police took about 15 minutes to get here, and during this time he continued walking around screaming.

According to the Huffington Post, one of McCarthy's obscene rants included, "There is no f--king god."

All professors are like this. In fact part of getting my PhD involved having to strip down to my socks and rant. This isn't news. All professors are crazy liberals who take their clothes off and all liberals do this all the time and they hate 'merica and are commies che lovers.

I'm not sure which is more incredible, that a professor acted in the manner you described or that you were enrolled in Calculus I.

All professors are like this. In fact part of getting my PhD involved having to strip down to my socks and rant. This isn't news. All professors are crazy liberals who take their clothes off and all liberals do this all the time and they hate 'merica and are commies che lovers.

Wow... where the hell did you go to school? I'd ask for a refund.

Too bad it wasn't a female professor.

Well, can you prove there is a God.

If you can't, then his behavior is perfectly understandable, in other words.

Like I said, it's hard to choose between the many candidates we have.

Scared for your lives? Never been in real danger have you lol.

Seriously I come in hopeful some loon did society a favor. Did I get get a noose and the airboot two step? No I get naked people in socks.

Are they all going nuts? It didn't get much coverage in the liberal media last month when a pretty little female Harvard educated professor in ASU was sentenced to life for a triple homicide. Now for some reason she wants to go to trial for the shooting death of her brother in 1986.

But the important question: when does it go on YouTube? :D

Where in the article does it say that the Professor is a liberal?

There are a few conservatives who don't believe in God, you know.

He then came back into the classroom and took off his clothes, except for his socks. You know someones [sic] crazy when they leave their socks on lmao. At this point everyone in class ran out. We were literally scared for our lives. "

Dang, that thing must have been huge if you were literally scared for your lives.

Too bad it wasn't a female professor.

Not really. Not many female professors you'd want to see naked.

Forum List

Back