The GOP Wants To Destroy Your Vagina!!!!!!

Yet further down the page, most Americans are in favor of abortion under certain circumstances. That means most Americans have to be considered pro choice.

Remember when we covered the part that you are not intelligent? Well...

So the majority of Americans are pro life even though they are pro choice?

Okay then.

Have someone help take you through the link again.

It could have encouraged more women to vote for Obama, because lets face it, you would have to be a stupid woman to vote for Romney. All he cares about is what you put inside your vagina, and what sort of medical decisions you make.

OK, I'm gonna be a little abrupt here: you need to STFU about our politics. Fix where you live first, then come on over here. If you like Obama so fucking much, I, for one would most gladly pay a one-way ticket to send him to you. The only stipulation is, you have to keep the dumb muthafucker. OK?
It's bad enough to have to put up with our very own, home-grown idiots without having to read all about what some poorly informed foreigner has to say.

It could have encouraged more women to vote for Obama, because lets face it, you would have to be a stupid woman to vote for Romney. All he cares about is what you put inside your vagina, and what sort of medical decisions you make.
Romney has never said any such thing. And remember, It was OBAMA and the Democrats who passed ObamaCare.

Romney is opposed to abortion.

So what do you care? Are you planning on jetting over here to have an abortion?

Remember when we covered the part that you are not intelligent? Well...

So the majority of Americans are pro life even though they are pro choice?

Okay then.

Have someone help take you through the link again.

In the first image, 41% of Americans say they are pro choice:

mbw4sjkxy0e3fqbcfd8eja.gif

(lets just ignore the fact that this conclusion was reached after speaking to a whopping 1000 people!)

The next image says that 54% of people want it legal under certain circumstances, and 25% want it legal under any. That equals 79% of Americans who are pro choice.

wqicvjb40esdgf8y9ci0qa.gif

OK, I'm gonna be a little abrupt here: you need to STFU about our politics. Fix where you live first, then come on over here. If you like Obama so fucking much, I, for one would most gladly pay a one-way ticket to send him to you. The only stipulation is, you have to keep the dumb muthafucker. OK?
It's bad enough to have to put up with our very own, home-grown idiots without having to read all about what some poorly informed foreigner has to say.

Are you saying that Republicans don't want to control a woman's body and prevent her from having an abortion?

Forum List

Back