The GOP is going to be so excited about these events

It's the OP politicizing children's injuries and deaths to score points.

A sad individual

Pray harder SassyIrishLass. Pray 24/7 and get a group to join you. That might help, never know. Wear sackcloth and ashes as well, remember you are in mourning.

Wtf are you blabbering about, loon?

Isn't that what you GOP's say, we'll pray for them. I guess your prays are not working or you need to repent and pray more (they are not being heard due to sin). No breaks till these shootings stop.
Prayer was taken out of school, and this stuff started happening on a regular basis.
The Constitution took prayer out of school and replaced it with guns.

Took prayer out of school, teaching kids the immoral behavior about being gay. Once they become an adult and they want to be gay, fine. It seems liberals are teaching kids in schools today, everything but math, English, and history. We are on the same path as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Again,what does that have to do with people shooting kids at school? You RWNJs and gun nuts can't stay on subject, can you?
Isn't my fault you are too stupid to understand.

It's your fault that you haven't even tried to answer the question.
1963 prayer was taken out of schools, just look at the decline of education and morals have went down since then.

Sorry buddy, but you're the one that linked school shootings to gay people.
Your teaching kids in elementary schools about being gay. There are books giving them to read about my two dads. Transvestite are speaking at elementary schools. Why do you want to instill adult things on little children?. Then you wonder why they are screwed up in their teens. Let kids be kids. My God a little kid should only have to worry what toy he wants to play with. Not questioning if he should have a dick or not.

I wasn't saying the shooters were gay. Teaching them about it at a young age isn't healthy.

Teaching kids that there are some gay people makes crazies want to shoot kids? How does that work?
Like I said you took God out of school. Which should cover all your questions, and with your agenda. It will get worse.

Is that a yes, or a no? If God is so all powerful, how could anyone kick him out of a school? Why doesn't he protect those kids? He doesn't care? You still didn't answer the question about how kids knowing gay people exist causes them to get shot.
Took prayer out of school, teaching kids the immoral behavior about being gay. Once they become an adult and they want to be gay, fine. It seems liberals are teaching kids in schools today, everything but math, English, and history. We are on the same path as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Again,what does that have to do with people shooting kids at school? You RWNJs and gun nuts can't stay on subject, can you?

I tell you what it has to do with it:

Teaching subjective morality vs an absolute moral code teaches children to act according to their id much more frequently, being that is the socially accepted norm for secular humanists.

IOW, they become a bunch of self-serving degenerates.

It's the OP politicizing children's injuries and deaths to score points.

A sad individual

Pray harder SassyIrishLass. Pray 24/7 and get a group to join you. That might help, never know. Wear sackcloth and ashes as well, remember you are in mourning.

Wtf are you blabbering about, loon?

Isn't that what you GOP's say, we'll pray for them. I guess your prays are not working or you need to repent and pray more (they are not being heard due to sin). No breaks till these shootings stop.
Prayer was taken out of school, and this stuff started happening on a regular basis.
The Constitution took prayer out of school and replaced it with guns.
Liberals took prayer out of schools, since that morals were also taken. Therefore you get immoral acts.

WOW!

Just saw a news report that will thrill gun loving Republicans which is about all of them.

It’s only January 24th and there have been 11 school shootings already this year!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Can you imagine how many more before the end of the year?

The NRA is going to be soooo happy.
They have got to thank GOP for getting their base to believe laws don’t work.

If the outcome defines their policies then they are successful beyond belief.

I suspect the GOP is getting exactly what they hoped for.
Funny thing is progressives are almost always the ones doing the shooting… LOL

WOW!

Just saw a news report that will thrill gun loving Republicans which is about all of them.

It’s only January 24th and there have been 11 school shootings already this year!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Can you imagine how many more before the end of the year?

The NRA is going to be soooo happy.
They have got to thank GOP for getting their base to believe laws don’t work.

If the outcome defines their policies then they are successful beyond belief.

I suspect the GOP is getting exactly what they hoped for.
You think the right has been duped by the NRA into believing gun laws don't work? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it against the law to shoot up a school?

I just want to know how the NRA has influenced me to be pro Second Amendment when I have never been to any NRA event or had anything to do with the organization.

Forum List

Back