The GOP is going to be so excited about these events

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
WOW!

Just saw a news report that will thrill gun loving Republicans which is about all of them.

It’s only January 24th and there have been 11 school shootings already this year!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Can you imagine how many more before the end of the year?

The NRA is going to be soooo happy.
They have got to thank GOP for getting their base to believe laws don’t work.

If the outcome defines their policies then they are successful beyond belief.

I suspect the GOP is getting exactly what they hoped for.

WOW!

Just saw a news report that will thrill gun loving Republicans which is about all of them.

It’s only January 24th and there have been 11 school shootings already this year!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Funny, it could also easily be said that people like you are thrilled about these shootings because it helps support your political agenda.

The distortions to thought processes caused by hardcore partisan ideology remain absolutely fascinating. I wish there were a way to see a mental schematic of your thought processes.

Yuck.

It's the OP politicizing children's injuries and deaths to score points.

A sad individual

Pray harder SassyIrishLass. Pray 24/7 and get a group to join you. That might help, never know. Wear sackcloth and ashes as well, remember you are in mourning.

its dean....he cant help himself....this is what an obsession does to a weak mind.....kinda sad....at one time he was somewhat better....

5F300568-7CB1-40B0-B1E1-1009FAD16464.gif
WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

A sad individual

Pray harder SassyIrishLass. Pray 24/7 and get a group to join you. That might help, never know. Wear sackcloth and ashes as well, remember you are in mourning.

Wtf are you blabbering about, loon?

Isn't that what you GOP's say, we'll pray for them. I guess your prays are not working or you need to repent and pray more (they are not being heard due to sin). No breaks till these shootings stop.

The left disarms those that could save them.

A sad individual

Isn't that what you GOP's say, we'll pray for them. I guess your prays are not working or you need to repent and pray more (they are not being heard due to sin). No breaks till these shootings stop.

WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Maybe if liberals taught kids about being a moral individual, instead of teaching them it's okay to be gay. And if your a boy, and you feel like a girl. You can be a girl. Their minds are getting screwed up by liberals, no wonder they are going crazy. This crap rarely happened when we had prayer in school.

A sad individual

Prayer was taken out of school, and this stuff started happening on a regular basis.

A sad individual

I'm not a "Gop'er" and I've never said that you lying sack of crap

You've became over the top annoying

You are a sick individual.

He's stupid too.

Seriously...

I'm talking Weapons Grade Stupid. The kind of stupid that gets other people killed when they're not properly supervised.

There never would have been a leftist despot that murdered millions of people if not for utter imbeciles like Deanturd cheering for a cult of personality to lead the masses into genocide, wars, collapse and mass starvation.

Or what bed wetters call "progress".

WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

Maybe if liberals taught kids about being a moral individual, instead of teaching them it's okay to be gay. And if your a boy, and you feel like a girl. You can be a girl. Their minds are getting screwed up by liberals, no wonder they are going crazy. This crap rarely happened when we had prayer in school.

How many school shootings this year were caused because the shooter was gay?

WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

So when will liberals have people armed at school to protect our children, why do y’all keep letting our kids die without protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

I wasn't saying the shooters were gay. Teaching them about it at a young age isn't healthy.

WOW!

Couldn’t ya just die?

I wasn't saying the shooters were gay. Teaching them about it at a young age isn't healthy.

Teaching kids that there are some gay people makes crazies want to shoot kids? How does that work?

Forum List

Back